Old 06-19-2004, 02:31 PM   #46  
kitty Momo

Morning-

Doing my laundry over and over again. Does not seem to want to spin dry............so..........what a pain.

It was a meeting Jana......lol. It went very well. ..........nothing criminal went on, no one is in jail or headless this lovely morning.
Umm, ,,,,,,,,,,,he called when he got off the freeway exit and I walked to Starbucks and we talked on our cell phones............he drove into the under ground parking lot and I walked into Starbucks, he had to come up the stairs and we continued to talk. He laughed and said " I am hanging up now, I see you"........He is very sweet. Like I said he is 6 feet, have to look up a lot to look him in the eye. My hands were shaking and he showed my pictures of his kids. VERY pretty girls and a cute boy. IF he ever were to become a boyfriend, he is going to have to cut his hair just a tad shorter, otherwise he is acceptable........lol........so sweet and funny.
We drove to the rose Gardens because it was misty rain. Sat and looked in the girft shop, talked and went to the play area, sat on the swings........and really did enjoy his company. we only spent 90 minutes together because I had to get Gaby.
we are meeting again tonight for a *date*.........maybe mini golf or bowling........not a movie because I am on call.

He says he thinks I am a sweet lady and very pretty. I said he was a sweet man and he said that I bring that out in him,,,,,,,,which was an ahhhhh in my book, so sweet.......
Did I say he was sweet?? lol

I better go,he just called and I ahve to get that laundry out........Gaby goes to her dad's tonight .Need to spend time with the older girls *sigh*........too mcuh to cram in .......

Weighed in at 141.5.....so am ok with that.

CONGRATS Jana.......loved what those charms mean- very ...............sweet..lol.....

TTFN
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 03:49 PM   #47  

Height: 5'1"

Weighed this morning and I'm happy. One more pound so I'm down to 148!! Need to change my signature.

Congratulations Jana on losing Half of what you're wanting to lose!! You deserve your charms....I'm going to have to send you something also!!

This is a quick post as we are getting ready to leave for the mall. Changed our plans a little. We are taking Jhanai to the Enchanted Forrest tomorrow morning...today we are getting the outfit and Monday..I will take her out for breakfast. Haven't done that in a long time!!

I will do individual later one.....

Have a great day ladies...

Marti

**149 pounds on the bod....149 pounds, take one down and throw it around, 148 pounds on the bod!!**

(I'm in a silly mood what can I say?)
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 07:53 PM   #48  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Hey everyone,,,
Im so glad all went well with you Susan,,,I went grocery shopping with Monte and we bought some Ben & Jerry's ,,Chunky Monkey,,asked him if there were bananas in it,,,gives me this are you duh look,,,when I hear Monkey I think of bananas,,,get home,,,and I was right,,bananas! Brandon and I are both allergic to bananas.
We went for a long drive,,,it was beautiful. Mountains, and trees, a river rushing by,,,ahh And the weather is finally hot! I may even get a tan today. We had an open house again today,,,probably nothing,,haven't talked to the realtor yet.
We plan to BBQ some steak, potatoe salad and have a firepit tonight...
Jana,,,WAHOO!!!! the half way mark has come and gone..onward you go!
Congrats!

RosieKate, yes we had fun with Brandon,,,the baby that cried for a full 5 months...from his broncitis episode he came away with asthma,,,and needs his inhaler with him all the time during some periods of the year.

Well better finish the dinner,,,have fun at Enchanted Forest Marti....
Angie
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 11:21 PM   #49  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

How do you get the Yahoo thingy to the side of your post? I just joined Yahoo messenger and would be glad to IM with anyone here.

suetalks
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 11:26 PM   #50  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Okay...I found it myself. Duh! I should have looked better first.

suetalks
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 01:16 AM   #51  

Height: 5'1"

Hello gals!!

Today was another hot day here in Oregon....

James & I took Jhanai to the mall to get her outfit. My goodness that place is spendy! Even with the sales! She got a pair of shorts, a top and a little cami to go underneath....and it cost me $50!! I was a bit shocked but I had promised her that I would get her something there. These were items on sale...... She'll have to have someone else take her shopping there next time!

She had wanted some flipflops to go with the outfit but I said that we could go to Walmart to get those. Then later on, James took Jhanai with him to get groceries and then to walmart (or the other way around) ,when they got home, Jhanai showed me her new flipflops.....James told me to never send him out with a girl to go shopping.....she got a cute pair for $10...here I was thinking the cheap $2 things!! I had to laugh...and told him....I will go with him next time and ask for some goody's myself!!

Needless to say...she is having a good birthday. We made a cake tonight....I am no Martha Stewart that's for sure!! It's a little lopsided and the frostings not too pretty.....but gosh darn it I made it myself!! Gotta be proud of that!

RosieKate--I will have to check out those books. I'm looking to retire RICH!!

Sue--Sure hope you start feeling better. And that you get to enjoy your summer soon!! Sending get well vibes your way!! (((( ))))

Jana--Saw some charms today and thought of you. So proud of what you've lost so far. You'll be at goal soon!!

Angie--We have a wood stove in the house so we stocked up some on the wood they left for us. They took the rest....Our yard looks cleaned up a bit today!

Susan--Post a photo of Les when you get one!! I hope you had a great date tonight. Tell us about it later!

Hi to Cristi, Shanna, Kathy, LibraryKate, Katie, and everyone else I may have missed. Hope you're all having a great weekend.

Better get going. I will yap some more tomorrow.

Marti
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 09:42 AM   #52  
GmaTo8

Do Not Post Here - go to Chit Chat # 54!!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote