View Poll Results: What Is Your Blood Type?
A+ 2 20.00%
A- 2 20.00%
B+ 1 10.00%
B- 1 10.00%
AB+ 0 0%
AB- 0 0%
O+ 0 0%
O- 2 20.00%
I have no idea! 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 09:56 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's......(#94)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Old 06-16-2004, 08:48 AM   #2  

Whoo-hoo, who ever that O- is, I'll bet they beg you to donate blood. My mom is O- and they'd actually call her when there was a blood drive. Very rare and vary useful!
Old 06-16-2004, 12:29 PM   #3  
Carol

Hello all.

I know I have been missing lately and haven't posted. There is just so much going on with me and apparently eveyone else on here too. I have to go back and read all the posts when I can find the time.

Just wanted to let eveyone know I was thinking of them.

Love you all
Old 06-16-2004, 01:13 PM   #4  

Carol, I hope it isn't anything too serious. Please take care of yourself and if you need anything, let us know. I'll be thinking about you!
Old 06-16-2004, 01:39 PM   #5  
Losing it!

Hi girls~~~~ I'm so sorry I have been away. Nancy passed away Monday evening and everything seems like a blur. I tried to post here yesterday, but I was having internet problems. I will probably be away for a few more days, the viewing is Thursday and the funeral on Friday.

Carol & Dee, please take care of yourselves.

Love you! Gayle
Old 06-16-2004, 02:46 PM   #6  

Gayle, I am so, so deeply sorry for your loss. I know it is a cliche' when everyone says that she isn't suffering anymore....but it really is true. The only ones who are suffering now are the ones left behind. Please know that I love you and I'm keeping my arms around you in thought.
Old 06-16-2004, 05:46 PM   #7  

Gayle I a sorry to hear the news. I know that this has been a very trying time for you and Nancy's family. My prayers are with you. I am sending you my love.
Old 06-16-2004, 06:42 PM   #8  

Gayle-I am sending prayers your way.
Old 06-16-2004, 10:37 PM   #9  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Gayle...Sorry for the lost of your dear friend. My prayers go out to you and Nancy's family. {{{HUGS}}

deb
Old 06-16-2004, 10:45 PM   #10  

Gayle,
Love & big hugs are coming your way. May you find comfort during this time.God bless Nancy's family & friends. God has another angel

Love you.........
Old 06-17-2004, 06:40 AM   #11  
Carol

Gayle: My prayers are with you and your friend's family. I am sure your friend is looking down from heaven at you and thanking you for all your kindness. Be strong!
Old 06-17-2004, 06:28 PM   #12  

OMG, Jennelle!!! I can't believe I forgot your birthday!!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, JENNELLE!!! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT ONE!!!
Old 06-17-2004, 06:35 PM   #13  

I remembered today why I hate painting so much. The ceiling!! I started the dining room and couldn't finish. Mike will have to. We went with a water chestnut color for the living room and dining room. The kitchen will be mayflower blue. Taking down the wallpaper in the dining room took all day yesterday. What a mess. Mike had to put one-coat finish on the walls. I'll be painting it tomorrow, then he can finish the ceiling when he can. Sherry, if you have any good painting tips, please share them, because I am a very sloppy painter!
Old 06-17-2004, 08:42 PM   #14  

Jennelle, I'm guilty also.........I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY AND WERE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN!!!!!!
Old 06-18-2004, 05:15 PM   #15  

Jennelle I am sorry for missing your birthday. Happy Belated birthday! I hope that you had a Princess of a day!

Gayle how are you doing? I know that the last few days have been tough.

Shelley your colors sound very relaxing. Good choice.

Sherry are you done yet?

Today I had a full day. The girls I walked with came over for coffee after their walk. They have been coming mondays, wednesday and fridays. This afternoon the girls I have tea time with on tuesdays came over bearing goodies. I haven't been able to go to tea since my back has been sore. It was so nice to have company.

Jay had his first intraview for work last week. He got called today to tell him he has the job. He is working for a hydro company. His wages are really good. He will probably move out in september. Things will be so different here in the fal. Dez will be gone to university and Jay will be gone. I am looking forward to it.

The doctor put in an order for a wheelchair for me. Hopefully I will have one next week. I don't need one in the house it is just so that I can get out. Sad to say that it has come to this but I am happy that I won't be house bound. I will have to rely on someone to push me because it will hurt my back but that is ok.

I hope that you all have a great weekend. I am thinking of each one of you.

DEE
Closed Thread