Old 06-11-2004, 08:14 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Wow I can't see any of Lisa's posts either hmmm I wonder whats going on. How wierd.
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 10:04 PM   #32  
2BoysMom

Maybe she decided to leave anyway and deleted all of her posts. Sure hope not, I really liked her.

TOM showed up today...explains my crabiness here at home. Needless to say Dh isn't all to happy . He'll live!!

Sorry to not get personal...came down to do a couple of things before I go to bed. I'll check back in in the morning.

Ta ta ladies.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 10:33 PM   #33  

I hope she didn't decide to leave us I didn't see anywhere that you could delete posts though so I wonder if something happened oh I dunno

Well I did my hour of resistance training and my arms are sore lol. I am watching President Reagans Burial and bawling my eyes out what a great man he was.

I'll post later!
Michelle
Old 06-11-2004, 10:34 PM   #34  
Pending Email Confirmation

Hello???
did I upset someone or something?? I came on here to post and got this message....

nagsalot, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Did I do something wrong??

I went to my profile and account page and there was someone elses email address in there and someone has deleted all my stuff, even my signature. I had to put in my right email addy and wait for an email to re-register again.

well, I will try to post this and see what happens, if it doesnt work then oh friggin well, I tried.
nagsalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 10:35 PM   #35  

ok, I am trying this again to see if I am still here...
Old 06-11-2004, 10:36 PM   #36  

ok, well I guess I am back lol. Now i got to re-do my siggy and everything now. CRAP!! even all my posts including my story are gone...
Old 06-11-2004, 10:36 PM   #37  

Lisa I have no clue what happened we thought you had left us
Old 06-11-2004, 10:40 PM   #38  
it's always something

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagsalot
Hello???
did I upset someone or something?? I came on here to post and got this message....
I got a PM asking about you and we've been searching all over the place trying to figure out what happened! I'm going to PM you in just a moment.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 10:43 PM   #39  

lol that was me I asked Jack if there was something wrong cuz all her posts disappeared lol Didn't know if it was a server issue or not

Michelle
Old 06-11-2004, 11:00 PM   #40  

oh well, I guess it was just a glitch.

Anyways, it just adds to the crappy day I have had today lol.

I cancelled my membership at Curves

This is way too long of a story to type out right now but basically, some of the women that were working out yesterday the same time I was, felt that.............crap I cant even say it cause one I am ashamed and 2 cause I am really ticked off and upset.

michelle or chubba, if you still on mabey I can PM you and tell you privatly and see what you think...
Old 06-11-2004, 11:03 PM   #41  

Lisa meet me here www.groups.msn.com/momslosingweight and join our group and then come to chat and we can talk I'm here for you
Michelle
Old 06-11-2004, 11:04 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Lisa it looks like the administrater deleted you, guess that lady turned you in over that post. How awful. What was HER name and we'll report her! I hope you get it all worked out very soon. Here is my personal email, [email protected], please email me if you aren't able to be on here anymore. But I hope that doesn't happen.

Well now I am worried about Lisa.

My evening has been going ok. Watching re-runs of the newlyweds (nick and jessica) tv has been horrible lately. I've been struggling with a new crochet pattern too. I was so confused and had to rip out several rows and re-do... but I think I finally figured it out. If only people would write those patterns in plain english, lol. It's like learning a foreign language at times.

Michelle great job on the resistance training. You do know you need to take at least 24 hrs off from the resistance training don't you? You don't want to do it on consectutive days. You have to give yourself at least 24 hrs to let your muscle adapt to the workout you gave it. Thanks for the sweet words about my pic. believe me, it was hot and humid that day and rained on us too so I was very DRAB when that picture was taken plus Tanner was pulling my shirt off, lol. So it's not a great pic but I got brave and posted it anyway, lol.

Geri, what is it with men being so jealous about TOM? lol. They never want to share, LOL. Hope you enjoy that new dishwasher!

Well I am heading to bed early tonight. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 11:06 PM   #43  

I cant get the link to work
Old 06-11-2004, 11:07 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

that link didn't work... here it is again http://groups.msn.com/MomslosingWeight/chat.msnw?&pps=k Lisa I am so sorry about curves, sounds like you had a really rough day. But please don't be ashamed!! You are a wonderful woman with great goals and optimism! Come chat with us if it will make you feel better. I'll stay up just for you!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 11:08 PM   #45  

Spryng - I think you looked gorgeous in that picture! If that was a bad day then **** stay away from me on your best day I didn't know that I needed to take 24 hours off lol well I better take tomorrow off then lol cuz I've been doing it like every night lol. Will it ruin any progress I may have made? I sure hope not. Have a good night girl!

Michelle