Old 06-09-2004, 11:17 AM   #46  

We don't go under trees with the boat Angie. You have to stay in an open space b/c the boat is pretty tall. (and loud) We have gotten a few spiders in there with us but I make Joe kill them pretty fast. I hate that you are having such a hard time right now. For some reason this time of year seems to be hard for every body. YOu would think that having to get into a bathing suit would push us but it doesn't.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 01:36 PM   #47  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Oh gross. I would probably jump overboard without thinking just to get away from the spiders.

I am going to be so embarrassed at the birthday party because for the last 4 years I was skinny at one year then back up to 200 then back down and now I am back up again. It just gets so embarrasssing to deal with. Frankly at this point I dont even care if I am fat or not I just would like to hit a weight that I stay at for more than 2 days. I have been climbing in weight ever since I met Jay and I dont ever remember a time where I wasnt drastically changing. Now Corey feels fat and he wants to diet with us. I feel so bad because I think I did this to him with all of my unhealthy ways.

I didnt cook a single thing today because I am hot and yucky. I am trying to clean the house right now while Jay cooks the donuts. I have to go fill everything in a minute but at least I didnt have to start that big oven and blow us out of the kitchen.

I am downloading the itunes file so I can download the singles to be played on moms DVD. It takes an hour and a half. I want DSL so bad.

I will check back later. Kempy, If you dont get a chance to talk to me before you leave for the weekend,have a good one.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 04:43 PM   #48  

Hi girls just have time for a quick post....

Kempy I like them in the oven but if I don't have the time I pop in the in the micro.

Summer I usually just use flour tortillas, (trying to switch to wheat on a regular basis) top them with shredded cooked chicken, black beans, mont. jack cheese, cheddar cheese and broil them or micro if short on time. Top with salsa, taco sauce, or sour cream. Yum, I wish I had the stuff for them tonight!

Angie hugs, I am sure your family won't judge you. If anybody does look the other way. Love yourself girl.

Noelle did it cool off by you? We were almost up to 90 and now it is in the sixties. I hope the new guy works out. Good luck!

Whats for supper everyone? Last night I made veggie lasanga....yes I am totally addicted to melted cheese. I don't know what to make tonight. Maybe tacos, or hamburger helper. God knows I need the help , not only with the cooking! Well gotta go I think I need some caffeine I feel so tired. Check in later. buh bye....Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 04:44 PM   #49  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Aaaaccckkkk!!!!! I'm having stress right now . I have so much going on right now but I just needed to take a breather and slow down a little here.

Angie, do you guys have dial up? I know some areas don't get cable or DSL access, that would be really difficult for me. I totally know how you feel on the diet front. I feel embarrassed sometimes when I drop Michael off at school because when he started there last summer I was smaller than I am now, but the thing is, I got even smaller during the school year, but now I'm bigger than I was when he started. Did that make sense? I know I have a hard time maintaining an even weight. It's either lose a lot, or gain alot...I have a screwed up relationship with food, for sure. All I can say is I know how you feel

Kempy, we have had to "wipe" our home computer within the past month because of some funky virus. It's running fine now but sometimes the firewalls and virus alert programs are such a pain.

Cal, only 1 more half day by the time you read this, woohoo!

Summer, just wanted to give you :high5: for sticking to your exercise goals. 325 minutes of exercise is awesome. I think it may even help with the blues, hang in there girl. Sorry, I can't offer you anything on getting rid of love handles, mine seem permanently affixed

Hey Julie, where ya hiding? How are the kiddos doing today. Well, I need to get back to paying more bills, so I'll check back later. have a good day.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 04:44 PM   #50  
so close, yet so far...

haha, Julie you and I were posting at the same time Of course you're addicted to cheese, you live in WI right? That's your responsibility to uphold
Old 06-09-2004, 11:07 PM   #51  

You bet ya babe, born and raised cheesehead Noelle! I just wish it had the nutrition value of celery ! Noelle by the way I have been reading on the internet about the health benefits of coconut oil. Do you know anything about that? I heard its good for digestion, skin, and weight loss even though it is an oil and has fat in in, I am assuming the good kind. Well its after 10:00 here so I am going to fall into bed. Talk tomorrow girls. Julie
GOODNIGHT !
Old 06-10-2004, 03:20 PM   #52  
so close, yet so far...

Happy Thursday ladies, it's like a Friday right? You know, it would've been a holiday here in Hawaii tomorrow anyway, it's King Kamehameha Day (say that 5 times fast ). King Kamehameha was the first King to unite all the Hawaiian islands under one rule in 1795 (I think...). So there's your little bit of Hawaiian history. Did any of you get to watch Regan's processional into the Capitol? That's history in the making.

Just another busy day here, gotta run for now.
Old 06-12-2004, 11:12 AM   #53  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Happy Saturday girls!!! Boy everyone must be busy running this week. I know the feeling. It seems like I am never caught up lately.

Noelle, The Hello Kitties arrived and they are so cute. I am tempted to keep the Hawaiian one for myself but I already told my sis about it so I guess I cant. I will send a check out to ya on Monday to pay for them.

Well, I am addicted to the itunes websight. I have been downloading and downloading. I am sure my neighbors hate me. I am not content to just play the music but I like to crank it loud.Lucky for them we dont party so I rarely have it loud at night but I can sure wake them up in the morning. haha I love being able to just buy the one song that I like and not wasting my money on the whole CD.

Kempy, I was watching House Hunters last night in Louisiana. The houses were so pretty. I like the different names for the different styles. The shotgun house? NEAT!

Well, I have to go to Haley's party and then shopping for the day but I will try and check back later,
Old 06-12-2004, 01:14 PM   #54  

Default Hi Ladies, Miss Ya!!!!

We must be all super busy, I agree Angie. Yesterday we took the kids to Thomas the Train event, at the railroad museum. It was alot of fun. Took a real train ride for about twenty minutes, looked at some old trains, and of course spent way to much money at the gift tent. Too bad it was raining, but we made the best out of it and it was great.

Angie you and I must watch the same shows, I LOVE House Hunters.

Noelle how are you doing? Things slowing down at work? Did you watch the Reagan last showing last night? When the guys folded the flag over the coffin and gave it to Nancy I cried. It was such a beautiful setting, with the sun going down and open fields. And you and I just love those men in uniform , they are just so sexy. I can't believe the way they move together and it seems like none of them ever sweat with all the clothes they wear.

Cal out of school!!!! Yeah....I bet you are so glad.

Kempy how are you doing? Working on the yard? I like working in my backyard, it is like therapy, ya know? About the quesadillas I like to broil them but I micro if I do not have the time.

Summer what I put in my quesadillas is-a flat tortilla white or wheat, top it with cooked shredded beef, chicken, or pork, black beans, mont. jack cheese and cheddar cheese. Broil or micro if short on time. Top with sour cream, lettuce, salsa, or taco sauce, and green onions sliced if you have them and homemade gauc. if you have the time. Great job on all the excercise and keep those inspirational quotes coming! The really lift my day.

Well going to get going, it seems now I have sinus infection or something going on, so I am going to go get some drugs in me, no darn time to be sick!
Love to all....Julie
Old 06-12-2004, 02:37 PM   #55  
so close, yet so far...

Hey ladies, just popping in to say hello. I've got nothing planned this weekend and will just take it as it comes. Rick's cousin and her husband are here from Kauai. They're opening their own restaurant soon and came over to order all their equipment from ovens, ranges, flatware, tables, chairs....everything. I dont know what kind of cuisine they're going to offer but when they have the grand opening later this year I definately want to be there.

Which reminds me, Summer have you started your cooking classes yet? I wish I could cook like Nigella Lawson, she's great to watch. I like her too, she's a little big (never trust a skinny chef!) but she's a beautiful woman.

Angie, glad to hear the package arrived safely and in time! I picked those up from the Navy Exchange so they cost less than what the sticker price says. Don't worry about payment because they weren't really all that much. Consider it a gift, really. And if any of you think of anything you might want that I can get here, let me know and i'll go scouting for it. I had loads of fun at the flea market last weekend--looking for hawaiian things for gifts.

Julie, my son absolutely loved Thomas the Tank Engine a couple years back. That day out w/Thomas must've been so much fun, I'm jealous ...Thomas the Tank Engine rolling along..."there's Gordon and Henry, Edward, James and Toby, Annie and Clarabell, and don't forget Percy..." Darn! Now I've got that song stuck in my head We spent almost every single weekend at the "train store" when my son was 2 1/2 amassing each wooden train and video they had at the time . He doesn't really play w/them much anymore but I've put them into storage since they're great toys. Oh yeah, men in uniform

Cal what are you doing to celebrate your freedom this weekend? Anything special planned w/Ashley? How much longer until you get to visit your hubby?

Kempy what's going down in LA? Anything fun this weekend?

Well, Michael's now bugging me to play his Thomas game on the computer (since I mentioned Julie visiting the "real" Thomas), gotta run for now. Have a great weekend all.
Old 06-13-2004, 10:35 PM   #56  

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I am still here and kicking. The kiddos left school at 12:30 on Thursday and at 1pm Ashley and I were on the road to Calif. We spent the last 2 1/2 days there with my sis and my aunt & uncle. It was great to get away and just veg. We will be going back over there on July 1 to start our trip north. Hubby said he is counting the days. (I thought I was the only one doing that). He said it's all he talks about to other people. Yesterday, he said he went hiking for most of the day. I look forward to our trip up there.

This next week I will be teaching summer school; Mon - Thur only. I will also be doing a 2-day workshop on Special Ed. After this week, the vacation truly begins.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 10:35 AM   #57  

Hey guys. I gues I forgot to log out of the site all weekend. I didn't get a chacne to even do anything on my puter besides work on the virus problem. I think I have it under contorl but I still get one error message. I am going to talk to some of the guys that workout here (they work for the local internet service). I wrote downt he error I am getting so they might be able to help me with it. I hate not being able to get on to read the posts.

I watched the Reagan thing on Friday. Joe had just come home so we each got to see it. It had boith of us crying at the end when the family got to be by the casket. I don't do well with death.

Cal that is so cool that you are going to Alaska. Take lots of pictures so I can see what it looks like. I have never been that far up north. The farthest I have been is Denver and that was in April so it was just dead looking to me.

Angie I am scared to dowload anything anymore. Now that we had such a bad virus our computer is on lock down. I told Joe not to even open email from home.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 12:15 PM   #58  

Good Morning Girls

How is everyone doing today? It muggy here with chance of thunderstorms. Hey but atleast it is not snowing ! It my dd sweatheart b-day today. We had combined parties last weekend. My kids are two years, two weeks, and two hours apart exactly. So today we are going to let her pick
an activity to do. We have the cake baked, high fat ice cream, and low fat, may have a little of both. After all moms deserve cake on the childs birthday, look at all the pain and suffering we went through to bring them into this world. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat though. I am going to cry , why do they get so big so fast? Okay enough about me. Whats going on this week for you all?

Noelle aren't those trains so cute. Even when he is not interested in them anymore. We have the National Railroad museum here so it was full of train history. I wish I would have gotten to read the exhibits more but we basically were running through the whole thing.

Hi everyone....hope everyone has a great day and I wish the weather be great by you! Julie
Old 06-14-2004, 04:10 PM   #59  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hi. No time to post because I have to go buy Corey a scooter but I promise I will check back in later and post a reply and some pics from my neices birthday party.

Noelle, She loved the kitties. Thank you so much.

Julie, We are gonna get your weather tomorrow. YEAH!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! to your daughter. I hate to say this but with the way my kids have been acting, They cant grow up soon enough for me. haha (Just kidding, sorta)

Did I mention that now that Coreys pinkeye is gone that Brit has it. We are heading into week number 3 with that crap. I can only bleach so much stuff before we have no color left. haha
Old 06-15-2004, 08:16 AM   #60  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Default Good Morning!!

We went and bought Corey his scooter. We had it all set up and charging and Jay touched the power pedal and it took off in the house and crashed into the gate. He wasnt expecting it to keep going.

I am going to post some pics of me and my sister and Clyde(my moms best friend) and one of Wendy,Dad,Mom,and Me. We finally got Dad to take a pic. The only picture we have of all 4 of us is when me and Wendy were about 4. I am getting prints made of these and bought some really nice frames for Mom and Dad for their birthdays. I am doing the same with the one of Clyde and us because she is likle a second Mom to us but I havent hung out with her forever. Well when we went to her house I was so surprised to see that she had pics of me and Wendy hung up all over her house(including one we did when we were little) She loves that pic so I thought she would like a new one.

Ps: You can see how fat my face has gotten just imagine what my *** looks like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dunkin Donuts-V-Ours 063.jpg (32.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Dunkin Donuts-V-Ours 067.jpg (27.7 KB, 24 views)