Old 07-04-2004, 02:43 PM   #91  

HI raining day here to day may be no fire works to night > So I guess an other new start to morrow no more excusses holiday week end over again I dont think I gained but I know for sure I didnt lose any thing but I guess once and awhile you can have a little extra and thats what I did . Jean
grandma57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 10:56 PM   #92  

Dawn, Congrats on the weight loss. You are on your way. The concert must have been good, we didn't stay because it was so far from where we had to park that we went to another park and had a lovely picnic around a lake. The next night we went to a neighboring town to a Theater under the Sky to hear a music from the 40's. A free concert. Today we went to the town parade and watched all the fire trucks and ambulances go by. My grandson was treated to being allowed to climb and sit in one of the trucks. When you are almost 3 this is really a big deal.
My eating is still under control and I will weigh in tomorrow. I hope I see progress.I think I will join the Y tomorrow and start water aerobics which I have done before and really liked it. Got to go walk the dogs now. By the way I may be the shortest at 5 ft 11/2 inches. I could swear I was once 5 ft 3 at one time. Bernice
soready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 09:45 PM   #93  
RAR

Good eevening everyone Bernice good luck on your weigh in tomorrow!!!!!!!!and Jean hope that you all had a great sunday sounds like everyone had a fun weekend !!!!!Rita
RAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 02:05 PM   #94  

Hi Ladies,
It sounds like everyone had a nice holiday. My daughter, son-in-law and 3 grandkids came up for the weekend. We had a great time. Always exhausted when they leave though! My husband and I took an 1 1/2 hour nap!

Well, I would be stretching it slightly if I said I was 5'1 1/2". Closer to 5'1", I guess. So, needless to say, according to my weight I should be about 6 feet tall

I ate a few more extra things than I should have this weekend, with the company. My sister, her husband, my mom and mother-in-law were over too. I was a little disappointed in the weather yesterday. My husband and I were supposed to go on the Harley and the sun was not cooperating. So, like I said we cleaned up after the company and took a nap. I did get some reading in too.

My weigh in is tomorrow. I'm trying to watch it now, so we'll see. Hope all of you are back on or stayed on track this past weekend.
suzi
suzq55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 02:08 PM   #95  

Kriseliz, you haven't abandoned the group, have you? Didn't see any postings from you since Friday..suzi
Old 07-06-2004, 04:23 PM   #96  

Hi Ladies well another rainny day got my one mile tape done this morning but it dosnt look like I will get out side to day but I will do my inside bike and some crunches and squats got to keep moving so far to day 1 cup of cereal 1/2 cup skim milk 1/2 bananna Lunch chicken salad w w wrap and toss salad light dressing and water mellon so far so good . Just doing some knitting to day it keeps me busy . I hope every one is having a good day Jean
Old 07-06-2004, 04:42 PM   #97  
RAR

HI! everyone hope that you all are having a great Monday slept most of the day then went to my other job came home and rode my bike for 20 minutes now I am ready to go back to bedLOL Suzq I did get a little ride on my hubby gold wing but it was so hot !!!!!! so hope you will get to ride soon and good luck with your weigh in tomorrow I am going to wait until Friday and I probably gained from all the holiday food that I ate Jean soory you had some rain today but at least you did something concering exercise way to go!!!!!!!! Kris we miss you hurry back!!!!!!the rest of you have a great monday Rita
Old 07-07-2004, 12:25 PM   #98  

Thumbs up

Bonnie, Sounds like you've done very well considering you were travelling. You kept your head on straight and didn't give yourself permission to stray from your program. Good for you.
I started water aerobics this AM and it was good to get back in the pool. I like it very much but when we went to Fla last winter I couldn't find a program with warm water. The pools were all outdoors and not heated or minimally heated and I couldn't stand getting into the water so I thought I would walk instead but I didn't so it's hard to start again, I 'm so rusty but it did feel good to know I'm back on target. Food wise I'm doing OK. Had some Special K and yogurt for breakfast before the pool and when I came back I had a 1/4 of a banana and a cup of coffee with skim milk. Got to figure what I will do for the rest of the day. It is gorgeous out today. Saw a mother deer with 2 little babies still with their bambi spots. So cute. So what if my shrubs are decimated. LOL. Bernice PS Saw a very touching movie. "The Notebook" So nice to see something that appeals to us more mature folk.
soready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 01:06 PM   #99  

Help! How do I get to the Senior group? I can't figure this out!
Moogee. New to 3 f c.
Moogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 02:03 PM   #100  

Sounds like you're in the group, Moogie
Good for you, vacation girl. I am going next week, hopefully I'll do as well as you did. I weigh in tonight, not feeling the greatest about it though.
We'll see.
Has anyone heard from Kris? Seems odd that she disappeared.

Well, everyone, have a great day today. Weather here in Wisconsin leaves a lot to be desired for July 7!
suzq
Old 07-07-2004, 06:49 PM   #101  

Hello ladies and welcome Moogee > maybe Kris is having computer problems
that seams to happen once in awhile sure hope she is ok .Well rain here again to day sure not having good weather this summer . but I got my walking done to day and eating good there is always someting to throw me off it dosnt take much but I am sticking with it .
Old 07-07-2004, 11:57 PM   #102  

Could I ask any of you ladies if you have a suggestion on how to stop eating when you get home from work? I work 3-11 and when I come home it seems like all I want to do is stuff myself! I am 5ft 3in and weigh WAY too much at 177. I would love to live to be 90 but if I keep this up I sure won't
any suggestions? Moogee
Old 07-08-2004, 11:39 AM   #103  
RAR

HI! everyone hope you all are having a great wednesday!!!!!!! just got in from a walk with my dog who I should say pulled me most of the way didnt have time to worryabout my kneeas she pulled me all the wayLOL she may be getting old a boxer but she is mighty!!!!!!!! welcomemoogee I have that problem of eating all night long when I am not working as I work nights did ok last night just ate a few pretzels and thae only reason for that was I was so tired that I fell asleep as soon as I went to bed as for all the other ladies HI!! and have a great wednesday Rita
Old 07-08-2004, 01:33 PM   #104  

Thank you RAR. I am a pretzel addict too. Did 2.2 miles on the treadmill since it is SO HOT here in North Carolina to walk outside. Moved here for the long growing season so I had best get over it. Anybody following weight watchers?
Nights huh. I admire you. I can't stay awake after midnight anymore. And to think I use to stay out all night (in my much younger days) LOL
Old 07-08-2004, 03:05 PM   #105  

Hi ladies,
Well, I just gained what I lost last week. I have got to concentrate on this. I've got to be strong Today is another day. Moogee, if you want to find out about everyone look at the earlier posts. I am in WW but I'm not sure if anyone else is.
I'm sure I wouldn't want the 94 and humid But I wouldn't mind 80! I think it's going to be 84 and sunny for Saturday. That means a whole day on the Harley Wisconsin usually only has about 7 humid days a year.
I leave for vacation next week. Big Italian festival in Ohio with great food! I'll do my best! Then on to shopping with my mom and sister to Door County and more eating of course. If I journal every day that seems to help, so I'll bring my notebook.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day today. suzq