Old 05-21-2004, 10:23 AM   #31  
2BoysMom

Good morning ladies

Congrats Crystal and Leigh! Misty, sounds like you're doing well also.

Penny, I didn't say anything about me 'cause I've been quite crabby the last couple of days . I think I'm too selfish to be a Mom sometimes! Everytime I try to do something for me one of the kids acts up and I get sooooooooooo frustrated lately. Probably because the weather has been lousey too....rain almost every day so it's hard to take Tony out even when it does clear up...it ground is so wet. If I put him down he just wants to put everything in his mouth. I think he ate some bird doo-doo yesterday . It's hard to play with Will outside when I'm constantly having to pull things out of Tony's mouth and then Will gets cranky too. I'm ready to pull my hair out! I've eaten so much crap after the kids go to bed I'd be embarrassed to list it here . Luckily, I have been getting my exercise in so hopefully I didn't ruin anything other than more losses. It doesn't help that Dh has been working nights and sleeping during the day and my Mother has been moving...i get no breaks. Sorry, I feel like I'm really being a whiner here...no one else would understand! I can't even post to you without having to fight Tony off. I keep thinking it'll get easier when Tony's Will's age but do you know how long that is??? I really don't want him to grow up too fast.

Thanks for listening!

Yesterday was the dr for both boy's checkups. Tony is 23 lbs 5.4 oz and 31.5 inches. Will is 43.5 lbs and I missed his height 'cause I was chasing Tony down the hall and then forgot to ask! Anyway, they're both healthy as can be

Just as I was going to go out onto the deck last night a cold front came through. It dropped 20 degrees in 10 minutes! So, I had my beer in the livingroom It was good but would have been better outside . There must be something in the air 'cause yesterday afternoon the neighbor lady came over with a beer in her hand and said she didn't feel like being a Mommy today and a little later we heard the next neighbor Dad yelling at his kids So, I didn't feel to guilty about my feelings! It'll get better I know that but I'm so glad I have you guys to whine too

Tonight should be Dh's last night of work and I will come down here and do something...NOT EAT after the boys go to bed. No plans for today...rain again. Have a great day and thanks again for listening...not that you have any other choice except to scroll to the next posting.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 10:26 AM   #32  
2BoysMom

Hi Spryng, just read your post....and just wanted to say THANKS for being there! I'll be fine...already better . Hope you get to see Dh early!!
Old 05-21-2004, 10:36 AM   #33  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Default 3.5 pounds down!!!!!

Boy, imagine how well I could do if I really ate right!

I hope to be in Onederland next week...I WILL BE!!!!(Must think positive)

Congrats to all you Big Fat Losers this week!

I missed chat due to an awful headache, so maybe tonight!!! Is anyone else planning to be around tonight?

I have an award ceremony to get ready for since itls the last day of school!!

I'll post again later!
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 10:36 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Geri - I'm sorry to hear that you havent had the best couple of days. We're here for you!! I hope that you are feeling better today! I'm sending a couple big hugs your way!

Spryng - I bet you can't hardly contain yourself!!! I would be excited too!! What did you mean by you have to go paint your barn lol. I hope you don't mean like a big farm barn lol that would take days! I better get my butt in gear I am being such a slacker today lol.

Ok ok I can now have my breakfast, I tell ya the time I have to wait between taking my thyroid pill and eating is always a boring time for me just kinda waiting to get started, I tend not to get going if I don't eat any breakfast lol. Ok I'm gonna go have some plain yogurt. What are you guys having?

Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 10:40 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey cindi!! We posted at the same time lol. I should be around tonight I'll be in the chat at 10pm central Penny should be there too but I'm not sure she may have plans but come by even if its for a few minutes!! I'd love to chat with you!
Congrats on your loss!!! You must feel sooo good!! Hey and don't worry about not eating perfectly all the time, you've got 7 kids you can't possibly be expected to be able to make yourself a healthy meal everytime the kids eat, I just don't know how you do it but god love you for doing it and not going insane

Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 10:49 AM   #36  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Talking

WHO SAID I WAS SANE????
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 10:52 AM   #37  
2BoysMom

CONGRATS CINDY!! And I'm insane with only 2!!

Hi Michelle, thanks for the hugs...they feel good . Breakfast was a bowl of Kashi Good Friends cereal with some almonds and banana and a scrambled egg . I eat a breakfast like that every morning...it really gets me going .

It's pouring out and the movers should be at my Mom's . Hope it stops soon.
Old 05-21-2004, 11:01 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

It's me again! LOL. Yes I am about to go crazy waiting for dh to call me... just like when we were dating, lol.

Michelle, the term "paint the barn" means to put on makeup! LOL. I was told once that makeup is just fine, sometimes even needed. Like painting a barn. And if it needs a second coat then by all means, give it a second coat!! LOL. (thought you'd enjoy that one, lol) So it has stuck with me. I haven't eaten breakfast yet.. stomach is too jittery. But I'll probably have breakfast bar.
Cindi, so sorry about your headache last night! We would love you to join us! I won't be there tonight or throughout the weekend for obvious reasons, lol. But come monday--- LOOK OUT! LOL
Geri, so sorry you had a rough time. It is hard being a mommy sometimes. You get pulled in all different directions and there is only one of us! I truly hope today is better for you. And don't worry about your late night eating. You will get that back under control, I know you will. You can do this!!
OK, I still haven't vacummed so off I go. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 11:40 AM   #39  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Ok Ladies I am gonna start a new thread!

C-Ya There!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote