S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

OMG! HELP! LOL

I just checked the back on my capri's and they HAVE NO POCKETS!!!! LOL

I bet my butt looks HUGE!!!! LOL

Well,
It will match the rest of my body then....lol

Crystal,
Congrats, That is a huge difference in the numbers.

Spryng,
Have fun with dh this evening! I know you are excited to see him!

Leigh,
Have fun at lunch today. Sounds like you are doing awesome on plan! YAH! And btw, when you click, reply... under where you are posting my list a topic review which is where everyone posted... Not sure if everyone's is like that or if I click a box to make it that way....LOL

And my mil just come over and asked for the kids....... grrrr... But they wanted to go so now I am going to town by myself.... Which is nice but I always miss them!

Have a great one, Check back later in the day!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 10:17 AM   #32  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

And yeah Michelle and Spryng, WE started at 10:00 last night but didn't get off until like what, 1am!!!!!!!

I am actually not tired so I will see you ladies again tonight! I had a blast too!

If anyone wants to chat tonight on the webpage, There is a link at the bottom of my sig.....

It is from 10:00 til ' I guess I should say....... LOL

But really from 10:00 to 11:00 central

Hope to see ya there!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 10:19 AM   #33  
2BoysMom

Good morning

Jackie, don't worry about keeping up with the posts. Sometimes it's just impossible The other night it took me about 1/2 hour to read everything and by then I was just too darn tired to repsond Just let us know how you're doing when you get a chance!

Crystal, keep the clothes if you like them. To heck with what anyone else thinks I can't wait to get into a 16!! I'm at 213 and I can get my 18 jeans on and zipped, they're just too snug for public yet. I could wear them in the house for awhile and strech them out first but I don't know if I could breath if I sat down As for the pool we have the baby pool (the hard plastic one) and last year we bought one of those little ones that you inflate the outer ring and it lifts as the pool fills. Great size for Will and I can sit in it with the water up to my neck. I love swimming!

Spryng, enjoy the early visit with Dh! I don't know how often I would make the chat at 10. The boys (at least Tony) is up by 6am so I usually go to bed early. I'll join when I can though.

Leigh, glad you're liking WW. I've done it before...just too lazy to count points everyday Tony's driving me nuts today too! Not teething, just being a general pain!! Constantly climbing on me when I'm trying to post. Hope Liam treats you better today.

Penny, you're too sweet! $100 is a lot of money!! Sure hope I would be that generous if it happened around here!! We're insured up to our eyeballs between auto, homeowners, health & life....we'd probably be rich if it wasn't for the premiums At least everything's covered.

OK, Tony's going to ruin this post in a minute.

Hi to everyone else!! lOve ya.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 10:20 AM   #34  
2BoysMom

Michelle I think you sent the crabby bug out east!!! Thanks much! HOpe you're better today too
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 10:22 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Crystal, I bought a new scale not long after starting ww and it was a 5# difference! (to my advantage! lol) so what I did was go back ( my starting weight WAS 177 according to my old scale) so I changed it to 172 since my new scale was 5# less and went from there. So I think that would be just fine for you to do also. Plus it sounds like your FIL scale is more accurate. My new scale reads exactly the same as my doctors did so that is why I wanted to go by it also. And don't worry about taking your capris back because they don't have pockets!! lol. They may look just fine on you. I was just going on and on this morning. LOL. I have some that don't have pockets and I wear them anyway, I can't see my butt anyway so I don't worry if anyone else thinks it looks big in them LOL.
Well... Dh called and his dispatcher has him scheduled to do classes all day today so I won't get to go see him unless I want to leave after 3 pm (which would get me home super late) so I'm thinking I may just not go today. Makes me sad... but unexpected things happen. I just can't wait for him to get home tomorrow. I miss him so much.
So I'm getting my new grocery list together from my Saving Dinner book and maybe I'll go grocery shopping today or in the morning. I can't wait to try some of these recipes!
You all want to hear what I will be having next week?
Day 1: Chicken Pasta with Artichokes
Day 2: Asian Burritos with Ginger Salsa
Day 3: Succotash Soup
Day 4: Mediterranean Fish
Day 5: Turkey Wraps
Day 6: Orange Thyme Crock-pot Chicken

The recipes are made for 6 servings so I need to go through my shopping list (you print them off on her web site) and cut it in half because that would be WAY too many leftovers, lol. But it all sounds so good. And it's all very healthy. Not one meal in her book was very high in pts. The highest I've come accross so far is 11 pts for one meal but it was a BIG serving and I usually have 12-14 pts left for dinner anyway so it will be fine for me. But I am so excited to try them all out!
Ok, need to get off here. TTYL!

Last edited by spryng; 05-20-2004 at 10:27 AM.
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 10:22 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Morning Ladies!!

Crystal - Also some lunges are really good for backside I used to do them when I was thin and they kept my booty nice and toned. As for being in the 190's and in a 16 its totally possible when I was in the 190's I wore a size 15/16 I bought Arizona jeans from pennys and they seemed to fit the best But now I love Mossimo jeans from Target.

Spryng - I had so much fun last night too!! I went to bed with a smile and it wasn't cuz I got any nookie lol I vote 10-11 too That would be 9pm my time! But usually my evenings are my own anyway. Ohhh that is so awesome that you get to go see hubby today!! I'm excited for you and I'm so excited to hear about you and hubby's weigh in!! I'm sure he will make great progress!!

Leigh - LOL We're tv junkies too!! The PcTv system we're getting lets us pause and record and rewind too just like tivo. Is there a subscription fee for tivo I thought i saw somewhere that there was but I could be wrong. I know PCTV doesnt have a fee which is great! How is Liam today? Is he feeling better?

Penny - Have a great day running errands!! I hope you are able to find WATP dvd's!!

As for American Idol: I really really want Fantasia to win she is just funny and energetic thats what I really love about her and even if she doesnt win she's as good as signed anyway Clive Davis I'm sure has big plans for her already I know I'll buy her album! Diana - Sure shes got a great voice, but like Quentin Tarrentino said I just don't feel a connection with her.

Oh Crystal, Use which ever scale you want use, I like my scale because it calibrates each time I use it! I got it at walmart for 25 bucks I believe

Ok I better get off here I gotta get the house picked up!! I'll talk to you all later!

Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 10:34 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

lol several posts while I was writing my first one lol

Geri - Noooo I didn't send my grumpy bug to you lol I hope the wind didn't blow it that way but I am feeling much better this morning!

Spryng - That menu sounds devine!!!! Awww sorry to hear that hubby will be tied up in classes all day man that really sucks!! We're here for ya

Well I better get off here now!!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 10:59 AM   #38  
Walking away the weight

Default Leaving town!

Hi everyone!

Spryng - Have fun with DH. That book sounds really good. I have to look into it for next month - so it fits into the budget

Crystal - good idea to use clothes as your motivation. And I'd go with the FIL scale!

Penny - have fun in town today.

Geri - Liam is better today, thankfully. He's napping right now - yeah.

Michelle - yes, Tivo has a membership fee, but we paid up front for lifetime membership which has more than paid for itself since we've had it for so long.

Well, it looks like DH and I are taking a last-minute trip to Savannah this afternoon! He's going for business, so I asked if Liam and I could come along and we could extend his stay and return to Atlanta on Saturday. I'm bringing my computer, so I should be able to check in as tomorrow is WI day. Being one of the scale addicts, I already know I've lost, but ya'll will have to wait until tomorrow to find out how much Oh, isn't the suspense killing you??? But, I think while DH is out interviewing people tomorrow, Liam and I are going shopping on River St. in the historic district - I'd like to buy just a little something as a reward for week 1's loss. Also, we like to buy Liam a cap or t-shirt for each city we visit.

Oh . . . wait - how will I weigh myself tomorrow? Maybe the hotel will have a scale. If not, I'll have to go with what I weighed this morning. I'll keep ya'll posted!
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 11:24 AM   #39  
SAHM of 3

starting a new thread.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 11:30 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

OK, one last post from me until nap time, LOL

Leigh, that book Saving Dinner is at a decent price on Amazon.com or you can pay 10 bucks and have her email you 3 months worth of menus! (which is what I wanted to do but then decided I'd check out the book first) But what I like about it is all the recipes sound really good but are simple to make. And don't take much time. Plus after every menu she also adds what to have on the side which I always have a hard time deciding and it's healthy stuff. So I'm going to try it out and see how I like it. Have fun on your trip!! Can't wait to hear about your WI! Sounds like it will be good too.
Michelle, I went to bed smiling too, lol. I was thinking over our chat and started giggling like crazy LOL. I was just so happy. Took me over 30 min to fall asleep because I kept running our conversation through my head and giggling, LOL
Geri, boy have I done that with jeans. I was so impatient to get in them when they were a little snug so I'd wear them around the house so they would losen up (which was uncomfortable to say the least) and then after the day was over they weren't too bad... but then you have to wash them and start ALL over again, lol. Not worth it anymore, lol. I'd rather be a size bigger than put myself through the pain. If 10 pm is too late for you I'm sure we can start at 9:30 or something. We'd love to chat with everyone!

OK, I still haven't got dressed. So I am off here to do that now and go over my shopping list again. I am going to go after nap time. I'm going to go through my spice cabinet and write down everything I have in there and keep it posted on the inside of that cabinet door. I find myself buying the same things over and over because they are lost in there, LOL. So next time I'll be able to look at my list and see if I have the spice a recipe calls for before buying a new bottle of it.
So off I go... talk to you all at nap time!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote