Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2001, 09:09 PM   #16  

I think I can, I think I can!!!!!

Okay, so I'm feeling refreshed, the sun is shining and I'm ready to move forward again! I'm officially starting this 8 in 8 thing at 168 so I'll be finishing at a nice even 160 which would make these pants fit oh so much better!

Who else is joing us???? Move it and lose it!
Old 04-20-2001, 01:15 PM   #17  

I'll join you. I need to lose this weight I've put back on. I've done good with the exercise this week and I'm doing better with the food but not great. I need to get motivated again.

Good luck to us! We can do it!
Old 04-21-2001, 12:27 AM   #18  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Back again. I couldn't get on line for 3 days! Ugh! I quit the flower shop today. I couldn't deal w/ the negativity. I was back to drinking a 2 liter bottle a soda a day!!!! So count me in to. I gotta find a new internet service. audri
Old 04-22-2001, 03:55 PM   #19  

I'm seriously wondering how I'm gonna succeed at this 8 in 8 thing without serious exercise. sigh... since my little procedure I've been crampy quite often, more so if I exercise much and after my next procedure I guess I'll be that way for 2-3 weeks! This is rather discouraging. I have got to figure out how to control my mouth and lose weight by nearly diet alone. Sooooo hard for me! Anyway, that's what I'm gonna have to figure out. I hope you're all making good progress!

Flower, I hope a new better job is right around the corner. My fingers are crossed for Michaels, but it sounds like about anywhere will be better than that last place. Good luck pal!
Old 04-22-2001, 05:29 PM   #20  

Hello all ~ see I've missed getting in on the '8-8' plan you're all working on, but I'll join you for the next '7-7' I guess it would be. How'd everyone do?

Good hearing from you again, Sandy! and Dolphingirl... how's it's going for you with your family back intact?

Mailwhale, sorry to hear about all your having to go thru all those awful tests and crampy side-effects... hope all is well!!! Know it's harder not being able to sweat off the pounds... but you'll figure out a way!

Flower... thinking good thot's for you to landing a really satisfying-fun job you'll love! Have you been out walking/riding your bike.. maybe in-between jobs will give you a chance to get some good workouts in.

Well, looks like this is about to go to a pg 2 on us... hope you all have a good week! TTYL!
PS anyone hear from our missing friends? <I guess I worry when someone doesn't show up for awhile!>
Old 04-23-2001, 12:47 AM   #21  

Well, It was good to hear from you all. I'm failing & I don't even have a decent excuse like cramping after exercise. it is only b/c I don't, won't or maybe can't control what I put in my mouth. I am soooooooo discouraged & mad at myself which of course only causes me to eat more. Wehn will I get it together?

I hope you are feeling better Mailwhale.

flower, How is the job search coming?

Sandy, how is kickboxing going & how did the move go?

Itsworthit, is 7 for 7 going well?

Let's hang in there & keep chugging along. Keep posting I still think it helps everyone even to read about the hard times. (At least it helps me to know I am not alone in this.)

Have a sunshiney , healthy day!!!
Old 04-23-2001, 11:21 AM   #22  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Guess what I am allegic to? Mold and Mildew. I knew about the pollens and such but this is a new one for me. It explains sneezing when doing flower buckets and dishes sitting in water or yard work after a rain or wet clothes in the washer too long.... Well, I am off to take baby to the doc. We have a new sickness going around. This time I get to blame it on friends. Tonight we get to go to the new show Storm at Manadalay Bay. I am making Chris do the job search this week. I have some beaded bottles I want to work on. I will get on my bike! I swear I will!!!! audri
Closed Thread