Old 05-12-2004, 10:50 PM   #31  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hey Geri,

Sry our posted got crossed!

CONGRATS ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!! How are you celebrating it! ?
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 11:45 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Hello again all!

I can't believe we are on page 3 already! We are flying on these posts lately.

Penny I am so glad SB is finally agreeing with you and so happy Michelle is doing it with you. It really does make a difference doesn't it? I've never heard of someone who keeps their baby food jars, how cool! Too much work for me I guess. Of course Tanner didn't eat too much baby food before he went right into my plate, lol. He won't touch baby food at all now... too bland I guess.
Happy Anniversary Geri!!! Have lots of fun with DH!
Melinda, great job on getting that walk in!!! What did you have for dinner?
Ricci, 6 miles? That is fantastic! Did you go by yourself?

I could not believe LaToya went home. How crazy was that?! I bet Jasmine got sympathy votes since she cried last night. Ugh. LaToya wasn't my favorite but she deserved to stay longer than Jasmine. And Paula bawling almost made me cry but LaToya handled it all like a pro. She knows she will get a recording contract anyway.
Well, I guess storms are heading my way so I need to get some sleep while I can. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 11:52 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Spryng - I'm with you I can't believe Latoya went home Jasmine totally sucked last night and is not in the same vocal league as the rest of them!! OMG that really ticked me off, what are people thinking?? AND....Did you hear Donna Summers Voice crack??? I was in shock!! It was awful and she knew it lol I think even Simon cringed!!

Ok well I need to get a walk in tonight probably 2 miles but I dunno yet I'm very tired so maybe only one.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 11:54 PM   #34  

Ohhh Geri!! Happy Anniversary sorry hun my eyes are having a hard time staying open! I hope you have a wonderful Anniversary.
Michelle
Old 05-13-2004, 12:06 AM   #35  
SAHM of 3

okay girls it's 1100 so this isn't gonna be long. I'll get personal in the morning.
I didn't get my water or exercise in but was pretty low in calorie counts. Not sure of the total but I didn't eat very much today anyway.
Lisa, give in to some of those cravings. They will be worse if you don't. I've also learned that if you stick it out, after a few times the cravings tend to not be so strong as the months go by.
Penny, hope Andrew feels better. My Andrew lives with congestion most of the time, only at night though.
You girls really posted ALOT today. Sorry I haven't been around. I cancelled our one night getaway, because it's turned into a weekend retreat. My MIL and DM have both pitched in to share the kids over two nights. So we're going alittle farther and doing alittle more. I've been searching ALL day. I think I settled on Turner Falls, OK. Just trying to find a cabin. There are several, just got to find the right one. I will tomorrow so the search can be over and I can focus on weight before the big trip. You know, I'll have to wear a bathing suit in which I don't own one and haven't worn one is YEARS!!!
Anyway, I'll catch up in the morning. Night.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 12:13 AM   #36  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Crystal,
Well that sounds even better!!!!!

Spryng,
Hope you have a great night!

Michelle,
All I gotta say is YOU GO GIRL! Congrats on all the exercise!

OH My! I have news! I got Andrew's Triple Renal Scan on his kidney's scheduled for Tuesday. The hospital is 2 1/2 hr away and we have to be there for 12:00.... And how lucky....... I actually got the urology appt scheduled for the same day! It is at 3:15 (which is next door to the hospital) By the time we get in to see the dr. they will have the results! I know it sounds like I am excited about it.... but all the waiting will finally come to an end I hope! We will find out from the dr if Andrew will have his kidney surgery or if we are holding off for a while or hopefully FOREVER!

Anyhow, I had to share! I have been trying to get the appt made for the past three weeks
Old 05-13-2004, 12:55 AM   #37  

Penny - Yayyyyy!!! I hope everything with Andrew turns out ok, you know you will be in my prayers!! That little angel deserves the best!

Ok guys I got a 2 mile walk in today didn't particularly feel like doing it but I did, I just had to picture my future skinny self and I got my butt right up and did it lol.

Well I'm off to bed.
See you tomorrow
Michelle
Old 05-13-2004, 01:04 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 242/199/160

Height: 5' 5"

Hi!

I'm back again! I have to agree with Penny though, we have some buzzy bees here & I'm having a hard time keeping up to them. I'm sure not the Queen Bee! And I believe Penny asked me if I was following the TOPS plan. No I'm not, and actually I'm not following any plan right now besides exercising. I should be following a plan though. The last time I posted here was at the end of March and I'm sure I've gained some since then. I'm the heaviest I've ever been, even heavier than when I was 9 mos. pregnant! Need I say anymore? I've had a lot of back problems lately so sometimes it's hard for me to exercise. I kind of turned into a Hermit over the winter & I'm gradually starting to crawl out of my shell. I'm also trying not to be a couch potato and sleep the day away either. Do I sound like a basket case or what? Oh!, by the way....this is how my day is when the kids are in school--I come out of my shell around 2:30 pm and play "Mom's Taxi" for the rest of the evening, along with being a short-order cook at home and trying to keep up with everything else. Oh my, I have really turned this quick reply into a long one, sorry gals! o: Maybe I'll sign off for now & post again later, okay? TTFN
Freckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 07:04 AM   #39  
SAHM of 3

Smile Good Morning, or just Morning

You'll notice there is more coffee up there than usual. I had a TERRIBLE night. I think I got in about 4 hours or less of sleep. Not sure what the problem was.
Anyhow, I thought I posted late last night but there were quite a few after me.

Hi Jackie, you said you left in the last of March and I think that's when I started here. We must have just missed each other. I'm Crystal, sahm of 3; Alisa 5y, Ally almost 3y, and Andrew is 17 months. I've lost 11 lbs. and have a whole bunch to go. I don't follow a plan either, I can't stick to it. I have just cut back on portions, alot, and making better choices. I have cut calories to about 1500 a day and I am working in light exercise sometimes. Hope you stick around and we can help ya.

Penny, so glad to hear about your appointments. You'll be in my prayers, as will Andrew. Keep us informed.

Michelle, sorry AI didn't go how you would have liked. Wtg, on getting in that exercise. You are really an inspiration for us non-exercisers. Getting that in is 10x harder than the dieting thing. You're doing great.

Spryng, sounds like you had a nice evening. I know what you mean about family asking us to do this and that on the net. Actually my sister has the net and uses it like crazy. My mom only asks sometimes, but it's my friend April. Her dh won't let her get computer so she doesn't have it and I think EVERYDAY she calls. It's not a big deal, I mean I don't mind doing that, it's just she asks me to look up these things that are even hard to find on the net and I never thought that was possible.

Geri, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! 4 yrs., huh??? That is an accomplishment to be proud of.

Melinda, hope you get to go today to the MOMS thingy. Hope JW feels better.

Ricci, nice to hear from you. Hope you're doing okay.

I'm gonna hang around the house today and get caught up on laundry. I was on the computer too much yesterday, I'll take a break from it later. I'll check back later, TTYL.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 08:34 AM   #40  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

GONNA START A NEW THREAD!

SEE YA THERE, BUSY BEES!

CLICK HERE FOR SAHM'S #169
Old 05-13-2004, 06:20 PM   #41  
Walking away the weight

Default Today

Hi everyone! Boy did I miss a lot! Posting late today because 1) I had my yearly ("well-woman") exam with my midwife this morning, and 2) my mother is visiting.

Thanks for all the support, Spryng! I ordered an at-home starter kit from ebay. I will start as soon as it arrives. That menu/recipie book sounds wonderful - I'll have to look into it. I'm glad your DH is planning to make healthier choices. That's wonderful and I'll keep him in my prayers too My DH is quite healthy in food choices and working out, so he is a good example for me!

Penny - Aghhh! Hope DH and DS are okay! Good luck with Andrew's tests. Congrats on the weight loss That's a lot of scrapbooking! I envy you - I can only get in a half-hour here or there.

Happy anniversary Geri!

Crystal - glad the getaway planning is going so well. Bet you and DH are excited.

Jackie - It's good that your exercising - that's a wonderful choice. I hope you find the support you need with us . . . I know I do

Michelle - Glad the sleeping arrangements went well. Liam sleeps with us and we really like it, but I can imagine the transition into their own bed is hard. Also, I think it's a good idea to add some kind of weight/resistance to your work out - that usually helps me lose and burns more calories in the long run because it ups your metabolism and all. Glad the neighbors are leaving.

Melinda - glad to hear JW is fine. I had asthma too - I tend to have allergies in general.

Sarah - welcome to WW, I just bought my kit on ebay, so we'll start together What fun! We can update one another on our progress.

Hi, Julie!

Are ya'll watching Dr. Phil today???? I can't wait to see if this is really the end for Marty and Erin!

American Idol note - I agree, Spryng and Michelle - Jasmine must have gotten sympathy votes.

CSI note: Spryng and who else watch CSI? I absolutely LOVE CSI

Spryng/Melinda - I also love being married. DH and I agree that it's one of the best decisions we ever made - with DS right up there too.

Okay, I'm off to finish up dinner - chicken Fajitas, one of my favorite meals.
But guess what? I got offered a brand new, Silver Cross stroller for free! I have to write a review for the product, but then I get to keep the stroller
Isn't that awesome??? it's one of the new umbrella-type ones coming out in July - but it has a canopy and basket and padded seat, so I guess it's like a "luxury" umbrella . . . still only 9.5lbs. I'm very excited.
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 11:47 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Leigh, a new thread had been started... here is the link http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...753#post582753

and I responded to your post here over there. C-you there!!!!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote