Old 06-11-2004, 05:41 AM   #106  
Confirmed Scales Addict

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

IT'S FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Jumped on the scales 3 times this morning, just to make sure it was right....down 2lbs only another 2lbs to get back to what is showing as my Current Weight!! I am so determined to reach my Goal Weight..it's taking me ages...I keep yo-yo-ing all the time..it's coz i can fit into all my clothes so am a little to leanent (?) with myself!!

Going off to my sisters for the weekend to celebrate oldest DD birthday which is on Monday...thought i'd pop in before i go!!

C U All monday!
Tulip-Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 09:27 AM   #107  
47 pounds gone!!

WOOHOO!! That's awesome TF! You'll be at your goal weight before you know it. Just keep up the great work!! Have fun at your sister's and Happy Birthday to your DD!

TOM is here today and I feel like a friggin whale, I swear. Which reminds me of a question I wanted to ask you all. Have you ever looked in the mirror and saw yourself as "skinny?" There are times when I see myself and I look so good, I look skinny.. then there are times (like now) I look in the mirror and I see nothing but big ol fat whale. It's not only when TOM is here either. Is this what they call having a "fat day?" It's wierd how we see ourselves sometimes. I know yall know what I'm talking about. lol I feel like I rambling! Need......more......coffee...
Shelley0574 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 09:55 AM   #108  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 236/236/166

Way to go TF! Have fun celebrating, but don't celebrate too hard

Shelly- I totally have days like that....Sometimes I look in the mirror and I really notice the 25# difference....Other days I look in the mirror and get disgusted that it seems like 25# has done nothing, and I'm still huge... I hate that
JEO1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 11:33 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Evening ladies...pulled a double today and am now going on week 3 with no days off...but as Shelley said...the money is worth it for food on the table and those unexpected bills like my brakes on my car. Things are stillg oing well...not losing...not gaining...but am getting toned.

Hope everyone will bear with me until I get organized!lol

have a great weekend ladies!
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 02:13 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

well here I am! Late again...work was good. Now I'm tired. At least I can sleep in, don't have to go in till 2pm. I smell like smoke. I hate that. Ate well today. Getting in lotsa water. I guess everyone is enjoying the nice weather!!! Keep up the fun ladies!

Michele
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 10:10 AM   #111  
47 pounds gone!!

Good Gravy Chele.....They're working you like a dog.. you need a few days off! Tell 'em you need to catch up with your SAA friends LOL Seriously though, don't work too hard now and don't be afraid to ask for time off! We're not robots ya know

The weather here has been very stormy. We've had a line of severe thunderstorms come through since yesterday morning. Supposed to last all week! The week before last, we had storms so severe that we were getting tornado warnings and the sirens were going off! Very scary for sure. I hope this isn't a repeat.

Well, I'm down to 143 now Haven't stepped on the scale in a few days though.. so I don't know if I've lost or gained. I kinda cheated Saturday and Sunday... had some nana pudding, cheese cake and more wine. lol I'm gonna try and wait a few more days of me being good again before I check the numbers. One more pound and I can say that I've lost a total of 25 pounds!!!

Hope everyone's Monday is going well. Catch up with yall later!
Old 06-14-2004, 12:15 PM   #112  
Bound and Determined

S/C/G: 268/268/150

Height: 5'10"

Tell me chickies, what do you do when your scale goes bonkers? Run out and get a new one? I wish I could, but I'm a little strapped for cash at the moment (as always).
So anyway, my scale has been a little bouncy lately, giving me a range of about 8 pounds. I've been using the highest number as my guide, since that was closest to my weight when it started acting up and what I think it should be (if that makes sense), and today it gave me a reading of 212. 212! Woohoo! That means I've officially lost 20 pounds!
And my diet and exercise is back on track as of today. I want to lose 15-20 pounds by the time I go to the beach in September, which is completely doable. I realized that would put me at my lowest weight since high school (I was roughly around 190 during those years). How awesome is that?!
And my boss offered me the Cosmetics Manager position I was turned down for a few months ago, so that will be a little more money, which is definitely good, since Grandma just helped me buy a car. So now I've got car payments and insurance in addition to all of my other bills. But it's ok, I can manage. I've just got to quit spending money on crap I don't need.
Ok, I think that's all I have to say for the moment. I hope everyone is having a healthy day!
~Elisha
miss_elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 02:19 PM   #113  
One step at a time...

Woohoo Elisha!!! Look at you go... 20# down and a promotion to boot!! That is fantastic! Keep up the great work!
Old 06-14-2004, 02:26 PM   #114  

Elisha

If you scale is a battery operated one--check the battery--if it is low, it will registed funny numbers (like up and down the scale)

Just a thought

Chris
tucsonchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 01:57 PM   #115  
One step at a time...

I just wanted to share my pictures with y'all:

My Member Gallery
Old 06-15-2004, 07:37 PM   #116  
47 pounds gone!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 141!!!!! I am so so happy.. LOL I went out and bought a pair of size 8 jeans today and they actually fit! I knew my size 10's were getting baggy on me anyway so I decided to go shopping. I am pretty speechless right now (which is unusual for me) but I just wanted to share my good news with yall. I haven't been this size for over 5 years!!!!
Old 06-16-2004, 09:46 AM   #117  
One step at a time...

Congratulations Shelley!!! That is awesome! I've been trying to get up the courage to try on a smaller size jeans, but I'm afraid they wa=on't fit and I'll be disappointed I think you should wear them inside out so everyone can see your size 8!!!
Old 06-16-2004, 11:03 AM   #118  
47 pounds gone!!

Thanks Jenn! I only try on smaller sizes if my current pants are getting baggy in the butt. I have a big butt. lol

Congrats on that loss, Elisha! That's fantastic. You'll be on that beach in no time!

Hate to cut this short but I'm running late today. I've had a hard time getting motivated this week. My new position at work has me completely drained. Not that I'm complaining.. but it's gonna take a bit getting used to.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Old 06-16-2004, 11:57 AM   #119  
One step at a time...

Shelley I can slide my arm all the way into my pants and yesterday I took them off without undoing them at all... Yet I am still afraid the next size won't fit yet.... With me it is not my butt, but my thighs that are big... Maybe this weekend I'll be brave and try a pair
Old 06-17-2004, 08:55 AM   #120  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Hiya
just to let you know that i'm still around...working hard...kids are pretty high maintanance at the moment and it's sunny here!!!!! so plenty of garden stuff to do!

Well done on all you loosers and to the smaller trousers size too!!!

I'll jump on here again when i've got a bit more time...just about ready to go to work!!
Bye for now
Tulip
Tulip-Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote