Old 05-25-2004, 04:50 PM   #61  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Sorry guys..I've read the posts but haven't got time to post myself...i'll be back as soon as i can! Joanne's birthdsy then i've got to work for the next two days then it's her party! Then a friends bbq on sunday!

I'll try to pop in later!
Tulip-Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 07:42 PM   #62  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 236/236/166

Sounds like a fun few days Tulip! Watch out for as it is the in disguise!
JEO1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 07:17 AM   #63  
Confirmed Scales Addict

I'll be on my guard...I promise!! lol
Old 05-26-2004, 11:07 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Congrats on being an Auntie again, Jenn....and don't ever think you are not pretty! I think you are doing a wonderful thing by sending in those photos to Lane bryant! This just might be the start of something new and wonderful for you! I hope you do well!

Tulip,,,like Jenn said...watch out for the Bday Cake!!lol They don't call it Devil's Food for nothing! Have a great time!

As for me...work is going to be dangerous in the terms of food. We have a Tim' Horton's Donut shop right beside us...how easy it was yesterday to get a large tea with 2 teabiscuits! then later it was a toasted bagel with creamcheese!!! Past Midnite no less! So I'm just going to have to make sure I can completely avoid that trap!lol

I'm off to go get ready for work...take care ladies!!
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 01:10 PM   #65  
One step at a time...

Wow, thank you HS! If anything comes of it, I will definitely let y'all know!

staying away from the donut shop! That is another little !
Old 05-27-2004, 02:04 AM   #66  

OK...I did good...only had tea at Tim Horton's tonite!lol NO bagels or donuts!!lol Tis a step in the right direction! Time for bed now!!!
Old 05-27-2004, 09:33 AM   #67  
One step at a time...

Definitely! Tea is not bad for you! Keep the willpower up!
Old 05-28-2004, 10:08 AM   #68  
Student of the Hoof

*sneaks back in hoping no one really noticed she was gone*

Hi there!!

I'm back OP finally!

I ran this morning!

I'm obsessed with Vin Diesel!

I think I had too much coffee this morning!

Three day weekend coming up. I have been the queen of thoughtless, emotional, and stress eating for about 5 weeks. Now I have to pay the price in the form of bad ugly stinky numbers on my scale.

But yesterday (because it was payday, and I need to buy good food to be on a good plan) was my first day back on track, and I feel really good. I did my interval run this morning after lord knows how long and it felt really good. Tomorrow is upper body with ye olde weights (which I will need to dust off), I'm really looking forward to it.

I haven't kept up in the slightest. I hope everyone is doing great!!

Last edited by RavenToy; 05-28-2004 at 10:11 AM.
RavenToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 11:48 AM   #69  
One step at a time...

Welcome back Raven! It is good to see that you jumped back on the wagon with a running start If you keep it up you'll see the pounds from your little detour come right back off! Keep going!

Maybe some other with come back too... There hasn't been many of us in here lately, just about three of us left most of the time...Hopefully when I come back from my weekend of not being able to go online since Tim's mom and sister are coming up from AL today, there will be a few more people comin back to post.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!
Old 05-29-2004, 05:07 PM   #70  

ok...how weird is that....I posted here yesterday...and now it's not here...this site is Peeing me off....I said hello to everyone...asked Raven how the new horse was...Told Jenn to enjoy her weekend and that I know she'll do well with meeting the mom and sis cuz she's a nice person! So how sucky is that...I wonder if we can sue the site?lol

keep up the great work ladies and I hope this posts!!!
Old 05-30-2004, 11:31 AM   #71  
One step at a time...

Thanks HS!! It is going great! They are very sweet, just like Tim. We went up to Maine yesterday and it was a nice trip. Today we are going to a cook-out at my family's house... I hope all goes well

I hope everyone else it having a great weekend! Get out and enjoy the weather!
Old 06-01-2004, 12:58 AM   #72  

Holy crapola....what is wrong with this site? I've been posting here and nothing comes up...this is really peeing me off...I'm going to have to send a letter to the 3fc ladies!!!
Old 06-01-2004, 08:52 AM   #73  
One step at a time...

Good morning ladies!

HS- Sorry that you are having continuous problems with posting... I think it is a good idea to talk with the 3 chicks that rule this henhouse to see what's up

The weekend with Tim's mom and sister was great. They are just so nice! Like I mentioned, we went up to Maine on Saturday and to a cookout at my family's house on Sunday. Yesterday I left them alone so they could have some time with just Tim and while they were out, they bought me wizard of oz magnets because "they saw them and thought of me" - how sweet are they? I went out to dinner with them last night and then we just sat around the apartment for a while. Tim is driving them back to the airport today... I wish I could see them off, but my sister is on vacation this week, which means I can't take the day off, so I said my good-byes last night.

This morning I went to the gym first thing...I wanted to get my workout in now so I could spend my ENTIRE afternoon with Tim since we hadn't had any personal time to just snuggle with his mom and sister staying at his apartment...anywho I weighed myself while I was at the gym, and I actually cried...HAPPY tears... I saw 198.75#!!!! I DID IT!!! I'm in ONEderland!!! After a holiday weekend and not going to the gym since Friday...I am soooo excited!
Old 06-01-2004, 02:38 PM   #74  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Hello - I'm back!!

Said i'd be off for a few days..I have been soooooooo busy, but things are calming down so thought i'd jump on here and catch up!

HS - I sympathise with you...missing post have happened to me quite a few times, it's soooo annoying!! Well done on avoiding the donuts and bagels!

Raven - welcome back, and well done on starting back with a run..that's what i like to see motivation!!

Jeo/Jenn well done on your weight loss...keep up the good work, glad you had a nice weekend with Tim's folks...any news of his job??

DD's 9th birthday princess party went down really well, they all looked so cute dress up to the nines in their princess dresses, we played loads of princess games, kiss the frog / princess and the pea (sitting on cushions to find the hidden marble!) we ate all healthy finger foods / loads of fruit, veg etc it was great. Work is going really well, i'm tired but loving it, it's so rewarding. Food intake is okay, aprart from the odd treat now and then, managed to dodge the birthday cake, it was a fairytale castle and covered in icing which is a big no -no so i didn't have any!

Should be around for a while now, so will be here tomorrow!

Bye
Old 06-01-2004, 03:49 PM   #75  
One step at a time...

Thanks Tulip! We havn't heard anything as of yet which is making me think they went with another canidate, but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for him a little while longer

DD's b-day party sounds like it was a blast! Great job staying away from the cake! We had an icecream cake at the cookout for my sister's birthday, and I didn't resist...However when my mom tempted me with another piece, I stayed strong and said no, but I stole the cherry from the top of it first