Old 05-13-2004, 12:27 AM   #16  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi everyone!

Weigh in was good. Down 3.6 to a total of 22.6. Very happy Chachee tonight! (And no bloodshed at the meeting! Bat was disappointed!) Only 2.6 more to my first 10% goal. Wahoo!

Chach
Chachee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 09:34 AM   #17  

CONGRATS YGG that is wonerful. you will have that 10% goal whupped next week. hope everyone else is doing great. check back in later.
chequitagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 09:40 AM   #18  

Weigh to go Chachee Again, if your bat is too disappointed, you can send it to me.

Well, I am off to ride and work out. I want to win this race to One-derland. Hey, keep your fingers crossed for me. Hopefully, my dad will have a place to live next week Wednesday. But . . . I will need a lot of solid kicks in the rear. I can just see myself celebrating by being lazy and overeating! No no no.

Have a good one all.
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 02:23 PM   #19  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi All!

Chequita: Thanks for the congrats! I'm going to get that 10% next week!

Jolly: Thanks also. Don't slip back into the bad eating when your dad leaves. Keep on that good stride you are on right now and it won't even come to mind when he leaves. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed it all works out.

Dan the Man: Howdy.

Okay, tonight is pj and movie night. I'm going to get my son, go home, put on pj's, watch movies and work on the baby blanket I am knitting. Early to bed and only 1/2 day at work tomorrow. Here's to a relaxing night!

Chach
Old 05-14-2004, 10:44 AM   #20  

Hey all. Chachee, hope pj and movie night was fun. What did you watch? When is hubby back? I am all excited because I finally found the running program I used several years ago to do a 5k race. Hurray. I am going to try it again when I hit 250. If it hurts too much (ankles and knees) I will keep trying at 25 pound increments until I can do it. I don't want to win any races, I just enjoy that my body can do them. And heck, free tshirt and bagels aren't bad either I am going to try very hard to stay in the groove. I hopped on the scale this morning (addicting, I know), and am doing very well for the week. NExt week, I will be happy with anything, as long as the scale doesn't go up. AFter that, back to my 2 pound loss goal for each week.

Take care, all, and have a great day.
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 11:55 AM   #21  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Going to set up the new thread right now.

Chach