Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#88)

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
View Poll Results: If Money Was No Object, Which One Body Part Would You Have Surgery On?
Theighs
10.00%
Butt
0%
Stomach
80.00%
Hips
0%
Breasts
10.00%
Face
0%
Neck
0%
Arms
0%
Love Handles
0%
I Would Never Do Any Surgery
0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Debbie-Please fill us in!! Are you leaving the school system, or trying to transfer????
  • I have been struggling with my OA abstinence but am fine now. Food holds so many issues and keys and deep dark secrets for me...

Sherry, we have nine more days of school! Normally, I wouldn't have to do much - just weed out the stuff in my room that I don't need and box up the papers. (I like to keep students' work for a year after they leave, just in case any issues arise.) This summer, though, they're taking out the ratty indoor/outdoor carpet in my class (it was once a music room) and laying tile. I have a HUMONGOUS bookcase in my room that they will have to move, so I need to pack up everything in it.

For everyone else...if you have any children's books between 3rd and 7th grade level that your kids no longer read, please PM me. I would like to buy them from you. (Of course, if you'd like to make them a donation to my classroom library, I would be more than willing to pay for the shipping!)

Jennelle
  • HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY WITH YOUR FAMILIES!!

• HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MY WONDERFUL FLOOZIE FRIENDS!!

• ~~HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS~~

I read something the other day which is so true...
    "If we are looking for it, we can find someone that needs mothering everyday" Strange but my Mom needs it from me today.

Hope everyone has a great day.

~~SUMMER COUNT DOWN~~
    ~74 DAYS DOWN~~22 to go~
  • Hello

I just have time to welcome Wanda back with us (I sure have missed you!) I will post to you later. And...

To wish everyone a very happy Mother's Day!!! I love you all and I hope your day is extra special!!
  • Happy Mother's Day to all of my Floozie friends!

I know it's unusually for me to post on Sunday, but I had to run to the office to do some mothering to the five kittens we're (I'm) taking care of here! There so cute!

Anyway, while I was here, wanted to drop in and say hey to all of you!

I hope it you're a mother you're properly appreciated today and everyday, and I hope that we who have our mothers show them all the love and appreciation they deserve (for giving birth to such wonderful gals as ourselves )

And, for those of you who are being mothers to your own mothers, or that only have memories to cherish, know that my heart goes out to you......

Love,
    Cheryl
  • happy, Happy Mothers Day To My Floozie Friends! Enjoy The Day!
  • Cheryl, you posted such a beautiful message!
  • yeee-gads!!!!!! Did all my floozie friends run away? I'm getting a new addition to our family, I'll post to you later with all the details!
  • Larry believes that I have a VIRUS!!!! Anyone on my mailing list do not open an attatchment with the subject heading thank you. I never sent it so beware.

I just checked in for a few minutes to let you know.
  • Where's everybody today!?
  • Gayle-Are you getting another pooch, kitty or rodent??
  • Wow, I woke up this morning, and nobody else has posted!! It's getting spooky in here!

You should see Becky's car. Mike did an absolute gorgeous job on it. I'll post a picture when it is completely finished. She is thrilled. I posted over at the challenge thread that I am very frustrated. Only 1 lb. in 3 weeks! I know that I am the first one to say it doesn't matter what the scale says, but gee whiz!! I want to show some poundage lost for my work!
  • Shelley, you probably hae so much muscle, you won't show a huge loss on the scale. Can you tell a difference in how your clothees are fitting? You are an inspiration to me, so remember that on your down days.

My new baby is a parrotlet, the smallest species of parrot in the world. He is only about the size of an outdoor sparrow, but loaded with huge personality and attitude. He wants to be with us all the time, he's sitting here on my shoulder this morning. For such a little bird with big attitude, the name Bosco seemed fitting. ;-]