Old 05-06-2004, 07:35 AM   #31  
SAHM of 3

Smile Good Morning

Okay I just reread my answer to the poll and it sounded alittle on the braggy side. I'm sorry, didn't mean that. But they were accomplishments and things I was proud of. Plus looking at me now you wouldn't have thought I was class favorites and homecoming princess, so it's nice to look back on those days. I can't wait to hear about all of you.

Well, I didn't get to spend any time with dh. He was fast asleep when I got out of the bath. And he likes me to wake him up but I just couldn't. He is the boss on the jobsite at work, but his main guy has been out with a broken leg and my dh is picking up his slack and it's more work than he is use to. At least that's what I think is the problem.

Michelle, eat more calories. You need them. I want to know how you only took in that many though. That's almost 2 meals for me. Could you tell me alittle about WATP? I've heard a few of you talk about those but what are they exactly and how does it work? I'm NOT good at following videos. I don't like standing in front of the tv and exercising, is it like that?

Geri, thanks for answering the poll. Hope you keep answering them. Glad you're doing well. If you really read Spryng's response, it was like 3 to 4 times a DAY. I have NEVER I don't think. I can manage 3 times a week on a good week, but between dh being too tired or me, or the kids wake up it's usually more like 2 times a week.

Spryng, I don't think they make anything that a 3 year old can't get out of. I can't believe your 3 yo was acting like that. I would say major discipline and if that doesn't do it you have to start trying new things. Take things away from him, limit some fun activities. You know what, get a leash and find a hook in your car and when she lets him get out of the carseat she can hook that leash up so he can't go too far. If anything, it might be humiliating enough to make him sit back down. My sister just had to try something like that to her two yo. During school, while she homeschools the other four, he wouldn't stop getting into things, she give him a snack, and drink and toys and tied him up next to her. He had a couple feet of slack. He's been better since she did that. You have to become creative. I get on a roll about out of control kids. You're bigger than he is and so is she, you two should and can control him, you have to use his weak spots against him. Hope this helps.

Well, my last Friends comes on tonight. I will be crying my eyes out I assure you. I have started over today. My eating will be better, my water in take will be better and tomorrow is WI so I think I will ride my bike tonight while I watch Friends if I'm not crying to bad. I'll try to ride for like 45 minutes or so if I can make it. I'm staying home today. Fridays I never get anything done around here and this Saturday is the bookfair so I won't get anything done so today will be the day. I'll get caught up on laundry, I'll mop and my other routines. Okay that's it for me now, TTYL.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 08:52 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good morning all!

Crystal, thanks for the input on my 3 yo. I am still looking into stuff and I haven't tried to find if they make a car seat belt latch thingy yet. For some reason I thought I've seen one but my DH doesn't think they make them because of safety issues, which makes sense. But I need to figure something out. And about that 3-4 times a day, lol that was in our newlywed phase, LOL. Before DH left to go over the road it was more like every other day or every two days. Now of course it's only when he comes home LOL. Just wanted to clear that up,

Ok now about high school.... I did attend part of 9th grade in public school and then went into homeschooling... then after 9 months I tried a few weeks of 10th grade in a public school and my mom took me out again where I finished my schooling through homeschooling. So in public school this is what I was like: I was very outgoing. I wasn't friends with the cheerleaders though, they were so stuck on themselves but I was chased by the jocks even though I wouldn't give them the time of day. I was so into the rock boys. The ones with long hair and cool attitudes. I did well in school and everyone liked me. Now in homeschooling I was by myself so there really isn't anything to tell. I stayed home 24/7 and did everything on my own, the house work, the schooling, etc. I finished a year early and then got a full time job. I guess I was happy, I can't really remember now. I tried to stay active in church activities since it was the only thing that got me out of the house, I met my DH that year so I guess it all worked out

Now maybe you are wondering why I did some public school and then was put into homeschooling. Well to sum it up I have a fanatical mother (who is no longer part of my life) and she would go so crazy thinking I was sleeping around or doing drugs etc (even though I never went out with anyone) she constantly dragged me down to the clinic for drug tests and pregnancy tests even though I stayed a virgin until my wedding night believe it or not, but I couldn't convince her of that so finally I guess she couldn't take what was going on in her own head so she put me in homeschooling. Looking back now it wasn't so bad but then I was so angry at her for ripping my friends away from me and isolating me. But that was so long ago now.

Ok, well... today I'm just doing odds and ends around here. DH will be here tomorrow so I want this house perfect for him (well relatively perfect since I have to live in it with 3 kids, lol)
Penny and Michelle and loved chatting with you two last night!! Lets do it again soon ok?
OK got to go!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 09:18 AM   #33  
SAHM of 3

well Spryng, thanks for sharing some of your childhood with us. It's sounds like you had a tough time. You made it through. And wtg, for staying pure!!! Doesn't happen much anymore. Now I know why you got married young and quick, LOL!!!! I'm the only person my dh has ever been with. Not that we waited until we were married, but still only being with the one is refreshing. Can't say the same for me.
Old 05-06-2004, 09:56 AM   #34  
SAHM of 3

starting a new thread...don't forget to check out the poll in this thread before you move on.