Old 05-09-2004, 05:37 PM   #61  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!

Well, I stained the whole side steps by myself. I did the rails white and the deck boards a light cocoa color. It looks so nice because now the side steps match the deck(which we still have to redoe. ) YEAH! I moved the deck furniture around so I can tan easier without moving the lounge chairs all over all the time.

Brittany colored me a cute card and cut out a rose for me and the twins made bread dough figures and food colored them for me for Mothers Day. That was so sweet. Brittany made pancakes for everyone for breakfast but I had just eaten a cupcake. Then I went to work.

Julie, I see your pain meds are kicking in. haha Guess what? I am on the same period plan you are. haha I started today. I am not supposed to have it until the 16th. That explains why Jay had a massive headache(he ALWAYS has a headache the day before I start. About time the guys get some PMS huh? ) this week and why I wanted to rip his head off once even though I wasnt mad at him.

Well, I gotta go get supper but I wanted to make sure I wished everyone a Happy Mothers Day.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 07:11 PM   #62  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Default Happy Mom's Day!!!

Hey girls...just had a minute of downtime. I woke up at 3:30 this morning because my son came in and wormed his way into the middle of the bed. By 5:30 I was pushed to the edge of the mattress and decided to go sleep in Mikey's room by myself...ahhh that was nice. Then I got up at 7 and got my Mother's Day gifts: a fridge-magnet popsicle stick photo frame with a cute picture of Mikey with a hand-print card with a cute poem inside. And hubby gave me a dozen red roses with a nice bottle of perfume whose name I can't think of right now. We're planning on chicken and steak fajitas on the grill tonight. I just finished making the marinade and will let that sit in the fridge for a few hours. I also sliced up a huge golden sweet juicy pineapple and have that chilling as well. Oh, and did I mention chocolate cake w/buttercream frosting? After this day is over I am focusing my mind on getting back on track to lose some of this weight!!! My best girlfriend may be coming next month and I don't want to look and feel like a blimp .

Julie, take care of that finger and go easy on the pain meds! I'm not PMSing just yet but I'm sure eating like it .

Angie, Im sure your deck looks awesome. Any more info on that auction house? I'm getting more depressed since interest rates are going up and the price of homes are too! Median price on my island is now around $450K. Isn't that nuts????

Well, gotta run for now. Have a great mothers day all and a great day to everyone else
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 10:17 PM   #63  

Happy Mother's Day Girls

Boy its all ready 9:00 here and I am just getting on. Busy day. I got some really nice scented candles, a new reclining lawn chair to lay out in, and some undies from hubby .

Noelle and Angie its sounds like you both had a great day too!

Noelle hubby sounds so sweet a dozen red roses and perfume, and the cute gifts from Michael. Your meal sounds wonderful. I ate like a total pig this weekend. Tonight we made strawberry and blueberry milkshakes, microwave popcorn and my hus baked a cake for me. I just made bbq'ed some chicken for supper with baked potatoes and veggies. But the desserts really got to me this weekend. I would love some of your fresh pineapple. I bet it was wonderful. I remember when hus and I went to Jamaica the pineapple there was so fresh and tasty, probally just like yours.

Angie that is so so funny that Jay gets a headache the day before you start. Yup I started today too. Lets just figure its a good mother's day present to get rid of these stupid cravings. And I am with you, my husband was on my nerves for the last seven days! Yesterday I could barely look at him! But he makes awesome omlettes and made me one this morning. And my mood was lifted. Awwww the power of food . Your deck sounds really nice. I wish we had a deck but we just have a concrete patio.

Well its getting late and the kids are not even in bed yet. So I will talk to everyone tomorrow. Bye for now....Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 10:41 AM   #64  

Hey guys and welcome to another Monday morning. I swear these things come faster each week. All we did for the past 4 days was run around like crazy people. we were some serious social butterflies and now I am totally wiped out. I need a day off. I hope all of you guys had great mother's day's. We went to Joe's dads house and then went to my moms for a visit. Lets just say it was a long day AND I was a all weekend. Sooooo, that means that I am back on the wagon today. Joe is even on this one with me. We both need to do something. I am really starting to freak out about my b-day. I will be 30 and I scare myself when I see me in the mirror. I don't want to feel that way.

Angie I will have to look at Chris's site to see the picture of the baby. I knew that they were waiting for it soon.

I have to run so that I can send out some collection letter. fun,fun.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 04:09 PM   #65  
so close, yet so far...

Good Morning/Afternoon ladies! It's 10 a.m. here and I thought I'd pop in and see how you all were doing after the weekend. Well, after pigging out last night, I'm enjoying a non-fat latte this morning and don't feel the urge to eat anything anytime soon. I'm so busy since I slacked off last week while I was feeling sick and only working half days. I think I'll ask Michael if he wants to go and walk the dog this afternoon *gasp*, some exercise perhaps?

Kempy, I agree about the days/months flying by so quickly. We're almost halfway thru the year!!! I don't like doing collection either but it's a necessary evil eh? I saw the pic of baby Claire on the website, what a cutie! How's Echo doing these days?

Hey all you ladies, Come out come out wherever you are Have a good day everyone.
Old 05-10-2004, 11:30 PM   #66  

Hello Everyone,

I haven't heard yet about the job at Ashley's school. I did talk to the acting principal and she has not been able to talk to the principal yet. She hopes to talk to her by Wednesday. The principal had surgery last weekend and she is still very sick.

I had a great Mother's Day. Ashley was so cute. She was upset because she didn't know where to go to get me an ice cream cake. I told her it was ok because she was the best gift. She gave me a heart she made at school. It has her thumb pring around the edge and says "Thumbody loves you". Inside is a picture of her and says "It's me". I almost cried.

School is goint well for now. The kids have settled down a bit from last week. I think they are still afraid of me. 5 weeks left and I'm so drained.

The temp was not so bad today; probably just got up to 90 and it was very windy. Tormorrow is supposed to be only 80. Good. I'm not looking forward to the high temps.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 10:08 AM   #67  

Well, I made it to Tuesday without piging out. I am so proud of myself. I know that it is only one day but I will take what I can get. Angie and Julie what happened to you yesterday?

I have the tile guys at my house right now. I hate to leave people there without me being there. I know that they wont do anything though. They wouldn't not have made it very long in the business if they did things to people's homes. It is weird right now b/c I have my fridge in the living room. I thought it would be pretty fun to have it there, less walking.

Cal I remember giving my mom things like that. She still has a few of them that she really liked. I think it is cute when teachers have projects like that for them to do.

I hope you guys check in today.
Old 05-11-2004, 11:34 AM   #68  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I am here. I am just really busy right now but I will try to check back in after work and actually post something. Miss you guys!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 04:06 PM   #69  
so close, yet so far...

Hi everybody. I must've had a rough night last night because I was clenching my teeth--a bad habit i have... I woke up with a tension headache on the right side, and when I tried to blow my nose it felt like my head wanted to explode...come to find out (while poking around) I may have made a small crack in one of my upper back molars . I'm heading to the dentist this afternoon to get an x-ray~~ fun eh? Wish me luck that it's only a minor problem and not one needing a crown because I don't have that kind of money or time right now.

Cal, I love getting crafty gifts from my son too, it's so sweet and I often feel tears welling up when I get them. It's silly, but it's totally great.

Kempy, great job girl on eating like a normal person! That's so hard for me. I had leftover chicken fajitas for lunch AND dinner yesterday, there were so many leftovers. I piled on the veggies so it wasn't too bad, uh, except for that stupid chocolate cake. It's going into the trash today because I don't think I can stand myself if I eat any more of it

Angie, busy is good right? That means the weather is great the tourists are coming

Julie where are ya? How's the thumb doing? Are you looking forward to disco night tonight? I'm not really, although my sis bought me a Donna Summer DVD as a joke for Mother's day. I wonder how all the divas will do.

Oh you guys, I found the most wonderful thing yesterday. We went to Toys R Us yesterday to buy some bubble soap (yes I love to blow bubbles along with the kids too) the gallon size was about $3 and if you bought 2 you get one free, so I have 3 gallons of bubble soap...anyway, they had this big "wand" thing called the Bubblestuff Big Bubbler. It makes GIANT bubbles. It's soooo cool. I was standing in the back of my dad's pick up truck parked outside the front of the house making gargantuan bubbles which floated off down the street. Cars driving by were slowing down to watch, it was so funny and so much fun. OK, enough giddiness for now--I gotta stop before I close shop and go home and make bubbles *heehee*

Anyway, here's wishing everyone has a great day!
Old 05-12-2004, 09:58 AM   #70  

Hey guys, I am just sitting here watching the rain. It is pouring outside right now. I did good yesterday too. I did have sushi for dinner though so I am sure that I had to much sodium.

They got the tile down yesterday and today they are going to grout it. I am so happy it looks so good. I took a b4 picture and I will do an after so that you guys can see it.

Noelle and Julei whjat did you think about AI last ngiht. I thought Dianna was GREAT!!!! I think she is now I new favorite.

I hope you guys check in b/c I need someone to chat with today.
Old 05-12-2004, 10:04 AM   #71  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning. It has been so nice outside here for the last few days...too bad I feel like a fat useless pig.How come just feeling like a fat ugly waste isnt enough to get me on track? I am so sick of Angies Pity party but yet am I doing anything about it? NO!!!! Warmth is here and I have nothing to wear except huge baggie Tshirts and one pair of shorts. I am in shock that I LET myself do this all over again.

On the bright side, I saw my hummingbird this morning so they are back. The leaves are all coming out so my backyard is getting private again.

I cant get financing for the house until I bid on it and get it paid for then I can refinance it for the full value.At least the bank said that would be the easiest way to go about doing it. Now to get some cash.His parents could do it but I doubt they would do it for us(maybe the crackhead but not us. )

Can you tell I am having my period? I am just so sunshiney today. I have walked for the last 2 days but I am sure it doesnt do any good when I get home and have to bake cookies and then I eat 4 of them. I AM SO FAT!!!!!! I am disgusted to even look at myself right now.
Old 05-12-2004, 10:20 AM   #72  

STOP THAT!!! I know how you feel b/c I am going through it right now too. I am really trying hard to change my thinking though. I don't have any shorts either. I went shopping Friday and bougth 3 pairs of pants and no shorts. Joe just didn't understand why I would do that. HHMM, let me think, is it b/c I have jiggly legs? He just dosen't understand. I am with ya Angie. I am trying to talk to myself a littel better. I am my worst critic.

OUr hummingbirds came back last month. I lvoe those little guys. I don't have as many as I usually have but I knwo that they are coming. I am usually getting buzzed once the summer is really under way. They don't care where I am they are going to fight each other even if I am standing right at the feeder. I have had a few close calls with a few of them.
Old 05-12-2004, 11:04 AM   #73  
so close, yet so far...

Hey girls, the phone rang @ 3 a.m., I rushed out to answer it but by the time I got there the caller hung up. I waited a few minutes by the phone but no one called back. I can't get back to sleep. I'm sure I'll be falling asleep once I get to my desk at work . Anyway, happy hump day right?

Angie, I totally know how you feel. In fact, I was just thinking about it a few minutes ago while trying to go back to bed. I figure, all the negative self-talk isn't helping me get back on track, maybe thinking positive (I CAN get through 1 day OP) will do the trick. I need to get back on track now because my size 14's are tight. I'm embarrassed to even say that but it's the truth We CAN do this, let's take it one day at a time.

Kempy, I know this probably isn't the best thing to share, but I found it just a few minutes ago: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/arcade.php . Did you know this site had arcade games? It's kind of self-defeating though for me, I don't need another reason to sit on my butt in front of the computer! I should be out moving around. I watched AI and I agree, I think Diana was great. She looked like she was enjoying herself and it showed. I wonder if she'll make it to the top 2? I tried to vote last night but I couldn't even get in. Poor Jasmine, she sucked. Sounds like she's been straining her voice for the past few weeks. Well, if she gets booted tonight she'll come home and be a local celebrity. I think it's quite ridiculous that Jordan "fish on a slab" Segundo (who's that you ask? , yeah, exactly!) one of the Season 2 top 32 who got sent home right away is on the local news weekly critiquing (sp?) this season's performers. Even Camille got further than he did.

Anyway, I'm totally rambling, and I'm actually putting myself to sleep . Guess it's back to bed for me. I'll be back later.
Old 05-12-2004, 11:46 AM   #74  

Good Morning Girls

Angie, Kempy, Noelle, I think we are all sisters. I have for the last several days been feeling down thats why I did not want to post yesterday. Its just not me, my stupid anxiety is starting to kick in and its getting on mine and hus nerves. On a funny note you know how they say when a group of women live together their periods start to come all around the same time. And now the three of us except?/Noelle all have it. Well anyway I have been trying to stay OP but I just feel bloated. I don't care if you are skinny, if you are bloated you feel fat.

Kempy I liked AI last night, I for sure liked it better than that big band theme. That was just not my thing. I thought Diana did great. I think her and LaToya will be the top two and hope that Fantasia goes tonight. I felt bad for Jas when she started to cry, she just knows she is not good as the others. Again I am going to annoy you , but I think Simon is a hottie!

Angie I am with ya, I am in my elastic comfy shorts today! Blah, I want my old jean shorts back.

Noelle don't you hate that when the phone rings in the middle of the night? It always get my heart racing and thinking something bad happened. I hope you can get to bed early tonight. Maybe eat a good breakfast and have and extra cup of coffee .
Check in later. Julie
Old 05-12-2004, 12:37 PM   #75  

What is everyone making for dinner tonight? I am thinking about grilling since it is warm and no rain here today. Maybe hot dogs and hamburgers or bratwurst.