Floozies May Walking/Exercise

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Please Post Your Daily Walking Or Exercise Here.

Come On And Join Us!!! Make A Walking Or Exercise Goal With Us!!! It Will Be Fun And We Can All Lose Weight And Get Into Shape!!!

What's YOUR Goal????

• My May goal is to continue to do water aerobics 3 times per week.I also would like to add 1 night to work out on the machines.

We Can Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • My goal is to run 100 miles. I have a 10k in a couple of weeks, and I really don't feel ready for it. I'm thinking of backing out, so that is also my goal--to go ahead and do it anyway on 5/15.
  • My goal for the month of May is to continue working out at the Y.
    ~~ 3 or 4 times a week~~
    TO MAKE A HEALTHIER ME!!!

DEB

~~SUMMER COUNT DOWN~~
    66 DAYS DOWN~~30 DAYS TO GO
  • Started the month off with 7.
    7/7/100
  • Sunday May 2
    8.5/15.5/100
  • Fell 2 miles short of making my April goal. I have lots of vacation time planned in May, so my goal for this month is only gonna be 40 miles!

0/40
  • Cheryl-You did great last month! I'm so proud of you.
    Sherry, Debbie, Tina-I'm proud of all of you for continuing on the exercise thread!
    Dee-I miss you here! I hope you are well enough soon to start walking again!
    Tuesday
    4/19.5/100
  • I worked out at the Y for an hour this afternoon. I hadn't been since Friday, so it was kinda rough at first. BUT I feel great now. Can't wait until school is out, so I can go anytime I want. And when we open the pool, me and Sherry are going to do our aerobics about 2 times a week. I am looking for some reasonable priced barbells. Any suggestions!!

Has everyone missed my count down the last few days?

~~SUMMER COUNT DOWN~~
    69 DAYS DOWN~~27 to go
  • Debbie-Try Walmart on the barbells.

Wednesday
    3/22.5/100
  • Debbie you can use javex or fleece fottles. We have used them in the pools for weights before. Any bottle that has a handle.

I miss posting on this thread.

Shelley I don' t think that I will be up to much walking until I heal up from surgery. That could be christmas. Oh boy.
  • Last night I walked 1.5 miles and rode the bike 2 miles.

3.5/3.5/36.5
  • WTG Girls!!
    Everyone is doing great!!

I haven't been to the Y since Tuesday, seems there isn't enough time after doing Mom's medicine everyday. I CAN'T wait until school is out!!!
    BUT good news is ...
    I LOST 2 POUNDS THIS WEEK!!!! FOR A TOTAL OF 17 POUNDS I really wanted to be under 200 pounds by the end of my count down, but not stressing over it. I'll make it on my next count down. LOL

~~SUMMER COUNT DOWN~~
    71 DAYS DOWN.....25 TO GO
  • Yeah Debbie!!!!
  • WTG Debbie!!!!! Wow...You're doing sooooooo good!!! Proud of you girl!!!!

Well I missed my water aerobics Sat., Mon. & Wed. because of painting Mom & Dad's new house. But that's ok because I have got more than my share of exercise in!!!!!

Hopefully next week I'll be back into it after missing a week at the Y