Old 04-28-2004, 02:51 PM   #31  
It is what it is...

Default Afternoon All ...

Faye - Congrats on the interview, she must be pretty interested to call you so quickly, I will keep my fingers crossed, good luck !

Amanda - Sorry to hear Nigel is still pretty depressed - but it is to be expected, take care of him and you

Sandy - Good to hear from you, take care and come back!!

Just had lunch and already hungry, I didnt make the best choice for lunch as far as filling me up...made an egg and placed it on an english muffin with kraft single and a Morning Star veggie sausage patty, YUK!!! I didnt like it at all, so I took off the morningstar pattie and just ate the egg and cheese, and a banana, oh well, 3:00 is snack time, I can make it until then I guess, I hope, ha ha

Hope you all are having a good day...talk later
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 05:51 PM   #32  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Everyone

with the interview Faye

I'm doing pretty well here still easing myself into things gradually after my extensive easter binge think it will take a couple of weeks to get back to where i was i'm just changing one thing at a time instead of throwing myself back into things otherwise i might just think "to **** with it" and blow it again i did'nt drink any water yesterday just diet pop and thats not like me cos i have'nt had any for months but once i started on it yesterday i could'nt stop so just a 2pt day for me. I've got to get my sheets changed and then i can wash them and hang them out the weather is just beautiful here which makes me think i live in a different place to Amanda when i read what she is dealing with thank god we rarely see any snow here its enough to see it on the news at night
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 06:14 PM   #33  

Evening ladies! Jack to me out to dinner, but I ate properly and didn't pig out or eat fried foods. I still came in under my calories etc.

Thanks for all your good thoughts ladies. I would really really like to go back to work. Besides the money, when I am done painting I go back to having nothing to do, which for me means boredom eating! I am looking forward to the pool opening for the year, but I know it will really be cold for awhile. At least I start out the year with a new swimsuit and not the one with my boobs falling out or my behind showing through because I had to wear it everyday due to the boob issue with the other one!

Hope everyone has a great evening. So who's going to get voted off Idol ???????

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 06:21 PM   #34  
Gym'll fix it!!

Won't be John Stevens will it!
Old 04-29-2004, 04:16 AM   #35  

THURSDAY: Today is Time for Us Thursday. Please make time for yourself today!

Cat: Oops look like you called it wrong with Idol!

later ladies

Faye
Old 04-29-2004, 07:55 AM   #36  

Good morning lovelies!

Finally a 4 point day yesterday! And I woke up to a happy number on the scale....I'll save it for tomorrow, though.

Amanda456--Chad is VERY lucky to have survived a hot moose! Mind you, moose bites can be nasty..........a moose once bit my sister.......

Seriously, I'm glad he's ok. Moose strikes are very very deadly around here.... and so sorry about the snow! We SEEM to be out of the woods for snow this year, but a freak may or june storm is not uncommon.

Faye, good luck with the interview. I know you've been wanting to work for a long time......the right place will come along, don't worry.

Satine, honey, TAKE A WALK!!

Cat--way to go on getting back to business.......don't ease into it too slowly,though, or you'll end up backsliding without realizing it. Add one new thing every day until you're up to speed again.

AmandaPanda--Keep taking those walks and getting your heart pumping. Your body and your spirit will both be glad you did. Here's hoping things are getting better!

Well, everyone else have a superb day! It was supposed to be sunny and 70 here today, but it's cloudy and 35......oh well. I have to sew anyway.

Later babes,
Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 10:26 AM   #37  
It is what it is...

Morning All - hope everyone is well, I am fine...got 4 points yesterday, did some walking, not a whole lot but some...very, very bored here at work today, it is going to be very hard to get through the day, I am looking for another job, something more fast paced with things to actually do....

Julie - Cant wait to hear about your weight loss tomorrow...great job!

I am glad they finally got rid of John Red on the Idol...he is was a very nice kid but no Idol...I didnt care for this weeks show, I didnt think Gloria Estefans songs were the best fit for them to be singing, I loved last weeks with Barry Manilow though...I am a closet Manilow fan, ha

Well not much going on here this morning, might check in later...see ya!
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 11:42 AM   #38  

Good Morning!
I didn't stay entirely OP yesterday...I found a cadburry egg! I was bummed out that I didn't get one for Easter and a guy in one of my classes gave me one because he said he had a ton...and I had a big brownie. But I got in my exercise and water!

OOO! I was talking yesterday with a woman that I applyed to work for and she said it was 99% in the bag! Just needs to check some figures. WOO HOO! This will be my 1st "real" job. I've work at a little foor place before but that hardly counts I think.

Faye - Good Luck with the interview
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 04:42 PM   #39  
Losing It :D

HIT! HIT HIT!!!! HE HIT A MOOSE!! dont make fun!! I was having serious typing trouble that day!!

Well we are going home tonight for Chads Job interview, Hopefully he gets it! we really need to get off of this ranch...the manger is driving us nuts! Chad traded days with another guy so he could have friday, saturday and SUNDAY off, and the manger said "No, You're going to be here on Sunday" like that the #%*& what is wrong with swiching days? they do the same work..Oh yeah the next morning whan Chad went to work after he hit the moose, the manger never said anything to him about it, he never even asked how he was...what an @ss. well yeah so we will be back saturday but I probally wont check in until Sunday So I wish you all a great weekend...

Amanda
Amanda456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 06:31 PM   #40  

POINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS:

Julie
Carri
Susan
Faye

Good Job everyone.

Had a great time with gs. He is such a hoot. I have to tell you this story. We were in Kohl's shopping after we left Chucky Cheese and I was pushing him in a cart while his mom shopped and she told him she had to go to Motherville after we left Kohl's, which is a maternity type shop that a friend of her owns. Thomas says, "Mommy can I get a treat from that place that is by it?" I said, "Oooh, Thomas you mean that good bakery?" So he asked his mom if it was a bakery and she said yes. I said, "Oh, Thomas you are so lucky to get to go to the bakery and get a treat." He said, "Nonny, you can come with us and get a treat too." I said, "No, Thomas, Nonny can't have anything at the bakery." LOUDLY, he said, "Why Nonny, does it give you gas?" My dd lost it as did all the other ladies within ear shot. I had a hard time explaining to him why I couldn't have something from the bakery. He is such a joy and so very very funny because he is so very honest. He told me my belly was so bouncy he could bounce to the moon on it. (he was rocking back and forth on it with his head) He got into trouble for it, but I thought it was funny!

Well, with that, I will leave you for the evening.

Faye
Old 04-29-2004, 08:13 PM   #41  
Gym'll fix it!!

Faye are'nt they adorable and you just can't get at them for being so honest either i think i must have jinxed poor John ( but i'm secretly glad to see the back of him )

Amanda, fingers for Chad

Susan, Congratulations on the job

Julie, you're right i will pick up the pace once i get all my flowers transplanted out and the jobs i want doing around the house finished i'm just trying to find a 'diet' i can live with at the moment i think i might just go back to calorie counting as that seems to work best for me.
Old 04-29-2004, 11:44 PM   #42  

Default Goodnight all

I am just popping in to say I am enjoying all of your posts. Good luck Faye - I am praying that offer comes for you. I am having a downer day - not going to say much more than that.

Tomorrow is another day. Hopefully, I will be out of my funk by tomorrow and we will see a new number on the scale. Have a great evening.

mscat
mscat816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 07:17 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Morning!

Faye and Susan good luck with the jobs. Amanda I hope that Chad gets his job as well. Gotta have a job that you like and the working conditions are liveable. I pray that Chad's boss gets a good healthy does of his medcine.

I will send in the final weight and the start weight for the next challenge. I know that I have had a gain due to all the lovely medcines that I have been on for this leg but that is not going to get me down. The one thing that has me down is the shear exhaustion that I am living in right now. I gave my mother the final dose of the iv meds yesterday and that will help out so much. I never minded doing it but the one thing that was getting me down was the fact that there were days that I was so exhausted and then had to go to her house and then give her the meds and then if there was anything that needed doing I went ahead and did that. By the time that I got home I was too tired to move. I did however learn something about my eating habbits. When I am exhausted I will pig out to stay away. That I am learning to deal with. Gotta run this is the first day in many weeks that I did not have to go and do something for someone so I am going to enjoy it and go back to bed. I need to clean and such but this is my time.

Hugs
sandy
gigglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 08:05 AM   #44  

Good Morning beautiful ladies!

4 points for yesterday.........woo hoo 2 in a row.

It's a gorgeous sunny day today,already almost 50 degrees! Which is way warmer than it got all day yesterday. Already took a nice walk this morning.

Well, yesterday I weighed 204, but today I'm back up to 205....so I guess that's what I'll claim for the winter challenge. Overall, 16 pounds down in 16 weeks........right on target Probably not enough to win any prizes, especially with Carrie's awesome losses......but I'm so happy, it doesn't matter! One pound a week seems to be what my body wants to do, so who am I to argue?

The best thing is, at 205 I am officially HALF WAY DONE! I'm half way to my 90 pound loss goal. And THAT is something worth celebrating!

I never thought I could actually accomplish so much. But I've finally realized that changes this big take a long time, and you can't rush it. Being able to talk to you gals everyday makes such a huge difference. I can take things one day at a time and not be in such a hurry. SO, THANKS!

Well, the kids are already in the car. for Faye and Chad's interviews! Good luck kiddos........

Be back later,
Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 08:27 AM   #45  

FRIDAY: Today is Fabulous Lbs Down Friday. Any losses this week???

Sorry I am late getting in here, but couldn't get the site to load this morning without timing out.

I will be back later and start the calculations! WooHoo who is going to win?????

Faye **Thanks to all of you for your good thoughts today with my interview!