Old 04-22-2004, 01:17 PM   #16  

Congrats Cristi, One more day!

I finnished day 3. Its great that I found this place...again...I was really slipping on water for a while. I knew this would set me straight!
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 08:17 PM   #17  

Height: 5'1"

Day 4 completed!!

Wow....four days of crunches. That's a hard thing to do (exercise for 21 days straight is hard to do) but I used to work out after work everyday so it's not like it's impossible!!

Scuzin--You'll get those 21 days of water in no problem!! We'll cheer you on the whole way! Good job so far!!

Cristi--Congrats on staying OP!! And only 1 more day for the water challenge!!

Let's keep it up girls. It's nice knowing we're all on the same days too. Keeps me motivated.

Moving along to the other 17 days.....
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 01:07 AM   #18  

Day 4: Check!

Great job MNJ...I did I crunch challenge once...sometimes I would forget untill I was RIGHT about to fall asleep and I had to hawl out of bed to get them in.

And Kudos to you Cristi for your challenge....I'm haveing trouble staying OP....I should try something like that!
Old 04-23-2004, 08:48 AM   #19  
GmaTo8

Question

Scuzin,

Are you the same one who's tied with me at the Bowling Arcade at 190?? I have been trying to beat CinnyMamma's 199, but no luck yet! The old reflexes aren't what they used to be, lol.

Jana
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 11:48 AM   #20  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

WTG ladies! You are doing a GREAT job!

Yippee for me! I am doing the happy dance. I finished the 1st challenge-21 days straight of taking my vitamins and drinking 2 bottles of water! On most days I drank three and tried to go with four, just didn't make the four. I figure 2-3 is a darn good start because some is better than none.

Now to finish Challenge two...

Jana~I am going to have to try some of the games at the arcade-I used to could play that bowling game.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 11:50 PM   #21  

Exclamation

Day 5 completed!!!

But....I pulled a muscle near my shoulder... I think I must have done it wrong at one point. Aches.... I will try to do better tomorrow but if it still hurts, I'm going to change it from crunches to just any exercise so that I don't miss out on my 21 days. (plus,,, I've been doing more than just crunches)

Doing great ladies.......

Off we go for the other 16!!
Old 04-24-2004, 01:19 PM   #22  

Jana - Yep that's me! I don't know if I'll ever be able to score that high again!

Well I'm down 2 pounds for the week! and I got to add another smiley to my signature . Day 5 down! even though it was completed kinda late at night...but it was before I went to bed!
Old 04-25-2004, 11:00 PM   #23  

Day 6 & 7 completed!!!

I'm happy. Need to keep it up!!

Here we go for the other 14!
Old 04-26-2004, 11:03 AM   #24  

Another couple days down too! Almost didn't make it last night but I'm on a roll and can't stop now!
Old 04-27-2004, 01:56 PM   #25  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Still doing good with staying Op and the water and vitamins. Funny, but I thought since the water/vitamin challenge was over I would end up not continuing with it, but I am still going strong. Now to stay OP.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 12:27 AM   #26  

Day 8 completed....but 9 haven't done anything!!!

I haven't felt well today so I just flat out didn't do any crunches yet...but you know what...instead of starting over to day one...I think I'm going to go ahead and do some crunches before I go to bed. I can grin and bare it long enough to do that. I won't do my usual 100, but I can at least to 20-30....and that counts since I didn't give a specific number..right??

Cristi--I'm proud of your determination!! And you're still taking your vitamins!! Great job!! I ran out of my vitamins...time to go to the health store and get some more.

Scuzin--I just noticed you said that you lost 2lbs!!!! FANTASTIC!! I'm so happy for you!!! Keep up the good work. Your energy level is going to rise and you'll have people trying to keep up with you!! Good job!!

Ok girls...off I go to do those crunches!!

Marti
Old 04-29-2004, 01:22 AM   #27  

Thumbs down Argh!!!

Hello ladies---

Well I have sad news...I must start over. I tried to get some in last night but I just was miserable and plopped myself into bed. So tomorrow will be day one again!! (yeah, that means I didn't do any today either!)

Sorry for the disappointment!!

Scuzin & Cristi, good luck to you both and I hope that you're both doing great!!

Marti

BTW...if either of you want to start a new thread since this one is getting long....feel free to do it! (or...I will start one tomorrow) or if you two want to wait until your 21 days...that's cool too, just let me know.
Old 04-29-2004, 01:40 AM   #28  

hey hey
I'm just finnishing up on day 10..almost 1/2 way there!
Its ok Marti, we understand....just jump back on the wagon and keep going!
Cristi - good work keeping up on the vitamins
Old 04-29-2004, 11:43 AM   #29  
RosieKate

Ok - here I am ready to join in the fun I'm going to challenge myself to track all my foods in my online food diary for 21 days. I try to keep my calories between 1500-1800 cals. I've been using FitDay, and I get off to a great start everyday, but frequently forget to catchup after 2 pm and get a total for the whole day. So I think this will be a good goal for me....

I've been scanning over the previous posts and you are all doing such a great job.....it's motivating me to succeed as well!
Old 04-30-2004, 10:07 AM   #30  
RosieKate

Default Day one completed!

I remembered to check in after dinner, which I found helpful because I had to think about after dinner snacking. I didn't want to write it down, so I didnt do it Off and running....will try to check in later and post in chit chat
RK