Old 04-15-2004, 10:13 PM   #31  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Talking Geri and Michelle

BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 10:41 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Yayyyy Geri so glad Im not the only JPL hater lol I think we are thinking along the same lines for the American Idol Line up Yeah the pills are great and hubby has the next 2 days off so I'll be on my big butt recovering lol and I only ate like 600 calories today and 16 carbs so a great day for diet and I had tons of mashed cauliflower and a cup of chicken broth. And I understand about people butting in on your personal time my sister used to do that. I hated it.

Well thats about it for now my attention is limited cuz the pain meds lol and they are making my nose itch like crazy lol ok thats enough from me.
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 10:54 PM   #33  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

I Will Post In The Morning! Just Wanted To Say

I Am So Glad Everyone Is Doing So Great With Flylady

And Oh Melinda! My Milk Supply Is Doing Fine! It Is Not Leaking At All! He Is Down To One Feeding A Day!

And Spryng,
He Is Drinking Soy Milk That Is Not Formula Out Of His Sippy

I Will Post To Everyone In The Morning!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 11:14 PM   #34  
SAHM of 3

Well I didn't want to stay on here too long. It's about bedtime.

Melinda, Bill won the Apprentice, YEAH!!!!! I am so glad, I think he deserved it and I loved seeing him win.

Sounds like everyone had a great day. Flyday kept me busy ALL day. Tomorrow is not only WI day but I clean my mom's house, run errands and such. I'm sure my email box will be full of reminders that I won't be able to get to. Anyway, hope everyone has a great night and I'll check in in the am and get more personal.
TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 11:36 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1"

Hi Girls,

Melinda- Thank you so much for suggesting the mesh fruit holder. That sounds perfect and you wouldn't beleive how much that is going to help out. I run to target tomorrow!!!

Michelle-Hope that your recovery goes super well. The worst for me was the few hours after, but the next day wasn't too bad at all. I even went to work, and at the time I was working at Great Harvest Bread Co. so I had to talk to a lot of people. It depends on how deep the operation was though, good luck.

Ricci-I loved JPL too and I was so sad today. I really wanted him to stay in a couple of more weeks!

Cindi-I see you loved JPL too. I think Dr. Phils book was really good. He makes a lot of really good points. I don't know if I'll ever be comfortable in a bikini, but hey if I can keep up with the good work I may go for a tankini with some decent coverage.

Geri-Good luck with your computer. My method is always turning the computer off for a couple of days and then praying that it works when I turn it on again. Strangely that doesn't always seem to work.

Penny, and others-I took a peek at the Flylady site to day and it appears to be right up my alley, thanks!

Crystal-Great luck with weigh in!!!!

Well, things are going well this evening, the weather was beautiful so I walked for about an hour and a half with the baby. I got exercise and it was one of the only things to keep him happy. We cooked out tonight and had fresh fruit and veggies with meat. I snuck on the scale and was pleased, but I weighed myself with clothes when I normally weigh myself in the buff so I'll wait till WI on Saturday to post my progress.

Nightie Night.
jessivalentino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 12:00 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good evening all!
Wow! So many posts today!! I am so tired so I can't get personal tonight. Been in Olathe all day with DH (he was stuck at the yard) so I drove up and kept him company. He comes home tomorrow!! But of course while I was there we had to go eat and I didn't make great choices... the day before my WI. I really thought I'd hit goal tomorrow but now I think I ruined it for myself. So I feel dissapointed in myself right now. But we'll see in the morning. But other than that it was a wonderful afternoon!!! We took the kids to an indoor amusement park/arcade and my son rode his very first roller coaster!!! It was too cute. We all had a blast. But before I left I did 15 min of decluttering in this weeks zone, did my morning routine and everything so my house was in order. Plus I deep cleaned the kids rooms so now they are spotles and gleaming. I love flylady so much. Before bed tonight we picked up all the stuff they got out today so it's nice and tidy again. I think I'll do that as part of my bedtime routine. And my kitchen is still clean, dishes done, sink shining, so it's been a productive day (except for eating). So I feel pretty good. Guess I'll post my WI in the morning but I'm not hoping for much now. I'm sure I'll retain water because of the sodium consumed. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 06:58 AM   #37  
burned out bus driver

Good morning!
Just a short hello...I do hope that this afternoon things will slow down a bit and I can leave a real post. I ended up with a nasty cold......basically feel miserable and so tired. Not a whole lot of energy left. But I should be back here at around 12 and have a whopping 3 hours off......will try to get back here to say hello then.
BTW- Penny, congrats on the 3.5# loss.
SPryng- glad you got to see Dh. I used to get the flylady- just got overwhelmed with the emails. But tons of great ideas. BTW, I made the beef tips recipe (crockpot) and even Ds liked it!!!! (He hates mushrooms and onions, but the flavors went together well) A nice easy dinner, and as you all know my crockpot is my best buddy.
Jesse- glad you got a walk in.
Crystal- you doing flylady too?????
Michele- hope you are feeling better, hon!

Melinda, Geri, Mary, Ricci........sorry I can't get personal now, Dd just woke up and I'd better get her fed and ready for school. Hi to everyone! Have a great day and Happy Friday!
Ginny
ECmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 07:33 AM   #38  
SAHM of 3

Talking GOOOOOOD Friday Morning

Okay, well sounds like most of you had a good evening. My night was better, not GREAT, but better. Andrew only woke up once and we laid on the couch and both fell asleep until this morning. Not that the couch is where I want to sleep, but at least I slept after my busy flylady day yesterday.

Spryng, so glad you got to see your dh yesterday I know that was nice. Don't drive yourself crazy over not eating well. For one, the important thing is that you were with your entire family and having fun, second of all, I've learned that one bad day does NOT ruin the entire thing. You'll be fine.

Michelle, hope you feel okay today. At least it's the weekend and your dh will be around to help out and by Monday you'll be back to normal.

Jessi, I think you've been doing well. And getting that walk in with your son is great exercise and alot of fun for him, see two birds with one stone.

Cindi, we haven't been able to talk as much lately. That dang ole flylady has my head spinning. Since I started in so late this week and on this zone, I can't wait until next week and a brand new zone. Not sure what it is though.

One question about this flylady thing. Do you still do your everyday stuff like laundry and kitchen and vaccuming and such and you just add in that zone? And you spend all week in one area getting in like a good deep cleaning so does this mean each room gets deep cleaned once a month and you just tidy up daily? Just double checking.

Oh, I made a dinner yesterday that I thought was so good. I followed a recipe but sort of changed it up making it my own. One dish with fettucine, sauteed chicken and sauteed veggies, including broccoli, squash and zucchini. I thought it was really good and a prime example of a healthy meal. Veggies, pasta and chicken all in one. Only 400 calories and that's sort of a guess but I know it's close enough.

Okay, are you ready for my WI results. Some how or another between the Easter candy I still managed to lose another........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....
5 lbs. That makes a total loss of 10 lbs. since I joined this forum I think less than a month ago. WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Sure hope everyone else's WI goes good. I'll read the progresses later.
Old 04-16-2004, 09:33 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Woo hoooooooo CRYSTAL!!!!!! Way to go Girly. You're doing awesome!!!

MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 09:45 AM   #40  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Smile Morning everyone!!

I hope you are all doing well so far.

Crystal, Remember Flylady is about babysteps and working on a task for only 15 at a time. No need for head spinning and being exhausted. To answer your question, I do 2 loads of laundry daily and keep everything straight and neat as possible with toddlers around. Most people do the vacuuming, dusting, changing sheets,floors, sanitizing the bathrooms on Mondays as part of the weekly home blessing, but I have to do them more often with my large crew of boys, especially the bathrooms. I am a vacuum addict, so I do that at least once daily. Once you get your rooms decluttered(remember 15 a day in the zone is all that's required) it'll be easy to have them 15 minutes from clean at all times, so your whole house will be done in no time and you will have so much free time you don't know what to do. That's the goal, a little every day goes a long way.( I am a poet and didn't know it )

I will go weigh in shortly, I had to take ds to school who missed the bus and run to the store, so I have not had a chance to do much.

YAY Crystal on another 5 down, YOU ROCK!!!

I ate well yesterday and my blood sugar was normal today again!

This is the first time ever I am proud to be hangin with a bunch of LOSERS!!

See ya in a bit with my numbers! Scary!!!!!!!!!!!
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 09:45 AM   #41  
SAHM of 3

starting a new thread. SAHM's #151