Old 04-12-2004, 07:41 PM   #1  

Height: 5'1"

Question Any idea's?

Well ladies----

What do you all think of the challenges? Sounded good at the start but then it kind of disappears......But I'm still going to finish the 21 day challenge....
Did anyone like or do the weekly challenge? I started but didn't even finish...and that was the simple one!!

So my question is this: Do any of you have an idea that can help start kick motivation for anyone who needs it? Some sort of challenge or routine or competition...anything! Something that more people will be interested in?

So if anyone has an idea...please let us know. I would like to be part of something (weight loss wise) that everyone is involved with.

Marti
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 10:05 PM   #2  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Marti~I too will finish the 21 day challenge and even if it ends on here I will continue with another. I don't have any ideas as of yet, but I am thinking about it. What ever anyone comes up with though you can count me in. I honestly preferred the 21 day challenge over the weekly challenge.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote