Old 04-13-2004, 10:28 AM   #31  

Lost the post. I will try to do a quick recap.

Spryng - Everytime I get a WW e-mail, I think you should put your success story on it.

Geri - You are the woman! I am so proud of you. I know you are loving the smaller jeans.

Michelle - You made me remember to take my prenatal, Thanks. How do you make splenda whip cream?

Penny - I know where you are with wanting to wean. I so want to get this weight off, but I want JW to get all the benefits.

Crystal - TOM hit me hard. First one since the baby, but it only lasted 3 days.

Started SB with dh yesterday, he is doing better than me. I had a reese egg with skim milk, took 15 min to eat so that I could savor every bite. Sneaked on the scale today and the pms weight is gone, so hopefully more by the end of the week. I will be off and on today. It is raining, so I don't think we will go out today.

Happy Tuesday!

Melinda
meltin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 10:37 AM   #32  
2BoysMom

Good morning ladies

Spryng, here's to a great day today You shouldn't have to pay shipping if they gave you labels...besides, it shouldn't have broken after what, 3 days? Thanks for posting the recipe, I'll have to try it. BTW, if you need to vent to another adult voice you know you can call me anytime right? If I can, I pick up the phone...if I can't I call back!!

Crystal, cute story about the girls watching Daddy. Will does that with Dh too. It's fun to watch.

Jessi & others (sorry I have to take some good notes one of these days so I can keep straight who is on what plan!! )...good that WW is working for you. It's a great plan and allows you to cave into cravings once in a while so you should never feel deprived. I love chocolate so I used to keep the Hershey's miniatures in the freezer...1 pt each so I could have some everyday. Even 1 or 2 will satisfy any sweet tooth.

Cindi...boy I never met a brownie I could pass on ! The sweet taste of the Recess Easter treat I had still keeps me going . You should have seen how long it took to eat! I had a cup of decaf with it and savored every single bite! Thankfully, they're no longer in the house! My mom got 2, I had 1, and dh ate the rest so that they wouldn't tempt me what a sacrifice for him!

Mary, hope you're feeling better! Never had a migrane so I have no idea how it feels.

Ginny, Penny, Melinda, Ricci, and everyone else out there....hope you have an OP day. Don't know how much I'll be on today. Mom's coming over again today, tomorrow and Thursday. We're going to plant a veggie garden this year and it needs a lot of prep work. She loves working in the yard and since she lives in an apartment, she works in mine! Works for me

TTYL!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 10:38 AM   #33  
2BoysMom

Melinda...we posted together... 15 minutes on the egg...that's about how long mine took!! Too funny!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 10:52 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good morning all!

Melinda, that is so sweet of you to say that. I may submit my story once I reach my goal weight. I just don't really have any before pictures because I refused to take any when I started because I hated what I looked like them, but now I wish I had! You all should definitely take some before pictures, especially you Geri, we'd all love to see what you look like when you hit your goal!! I'm glad you savored that reese egg! Sounds like something I would do.
Crystal, was that ice cream sundae a smart ones dessert?? Sounds like something I would love. Dairy Queen has low fat ice cream and their choclate is very good and only 2 pts for a cup. I get that every now and then as a treat, but very seldom do I have 2 pts to spare after dinner.
Jessi, that is so great that WW is fitting into your life. That is what I love about it, I never really feel deprived. For every high fat food out there there is something you can make or buy that is pts friendly, and for those certain things you only want full of fat you have flex points for! So it always works out. 15 min of exercise is great! You probably earned 1 AP for that!! And yes, finding out I was pregnant while already taking care of an infant was stressful. But now I wouldn't change it for anything. They are so close (11 months apart) that sometimes they act like twins. People always think they are twins because my son an inch taller than my daughter (my firstborn) and a little heavier. But they are both small for their age. Ava is 4 and only weighs 25 lbs. Joseph is 3 and weighs about 27 lbs, they are both in 2T clothes still. Small. (Ava has such a little waist that I still have to pin the 2T pants, but they fit her in length.) but anyway... she was already walking by the time Jospeh arrived so it made it a little easier to care for another newborn. That year went by so fast.
Michelle, I weigh myself once a week. Friday is my official WI day. I may peek at the scale during the week (rare) but I won't post anything until I WI on fridays. What is your WI day?

Did I tell you all Tanner is starting to walk? He took his first steps on saturday!!!! I was so excited. I can't remember if I told you all or not. He's 9 1/2 months old and now every day is takes several steps before sitting or falling down. Too cute. My DH can't wait to see him do it. But he does things out of order. Like he started crawling before he could even sit up by himself, so he would crawl and then have to lay down because he couldn't sit up, after a couple weeks he was able to sit up. Now he is starting to walk but he can't really stand alone! So he will take several steps and then quickly sit down or fall because he can't keep his balance and just stand alone. Weird huh? I can't wait until he is walking well so we can take them all to the zoo!
What does everyone have planned for today? I'm just going to start getting this house in order before Dh comes in on friday. So cleaning for me. I'm making pork chops for dinner tonight. Not sure about sides yet. What are you making? This saturday is our city wide yard sale so I can't wait to get up early and go do that! Then that afternoon we plan on taking the kids to the big park and fish and bbq!! Maybe we can call the rest of the family and see if they want to come too. It's suppose to be 80 degrees that day, perfect for being outside! OK, guess I'll get off here. Hope everyone is having a great tuesday!!!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 10:56 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Geri, you snuck in on me!! I will take you up on that phone call!! I love talking to you! Have fun planting your veggie garden. I'm thinking of getting a few tomato plants myself, but keeping them in buckets, not in the ground. Can I do that? if I put them in the back yard they wouldn't have a chance with my kids, lol, so I need to plan them in planters and put them in the front yard somewhere. But I love home grown tomatoes sliced with a little salt on them, yum! Ok, I do have to get started on this house or I never will today... TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 11:22 AM   #36  
soontobethin

Started a new thread.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote