Old 04-09-2004, 02:59 PM   #1  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Default New Year, New Goals, New Me Week 15

Wow, Weeks 15! Hey, isn't that cool that I've also lost 15?? I hope I am over the 16 pound mark for next week!

Goal for this week:

1. Exercise 5/7 days.

I took off the scale goal because I'm just not ready to go there yet. It's my comfort and my accountability. I'll address that obsession later!

Welcome everyone, and have a great Easter!!

Chach
Chachee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 10:36 PM   #2  

Hey all. Hope it is a good Easter weekend for all. I am having a little bit of an identity/goal crisis. Ah will. I did make one weight workout, and did 5 workouts last week. Goals for this week are working out at least 5 days, and at least 2 weight workouts. I am really feeling the urge to try running again, but, we shall see. I really need a pat on the back, because, while I am spending too much money on eating out again, I have not been binging. Which is really amazing, considering. Take care everyoen.
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 02:42 PM   #3  

Hey all. Where is everyone? It seems a bit lonely. . . . Ah well. This has not been a stellar day. I had a bad bought of acid reflux last night. I didn't make it to the gym this morning, will not make it to the barn since I don't think the arena dust will be good on my throat, and I gave in to stress and binged today. Yikes. The only good choice i have made is drinking water.
Old 04-12-2004, 05:55 PM   #4  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi everyone! My dad is still here, so this will be short.

I had to go buy new jeans yesterday as my bigger comfy ones actually fell off of me. I am comfortably in a size 18 now. Wow!

Jolly, everyone is probably here, just trying to catch up from the weekend. Sounds like you are doing well. I did bad at brunch yesterday, plus pms might bring a gain this week, but I am prepared for it.

Chequita: did you weigh in? Are you joining me in 2ferland??

I'll check in more tomorrow.

Chach
Old 04-13-2004, 06:00 PM   #5  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Chequita??? Dan??? Lucky??? Jolly????

Is this thing on????? Where are my buddies at???

Weigh in tomorrow. Hopefully I won't gain too much! (PMS, sorry Dan!)

Hopefully talk to you all later.

Chach
Old 04-13-2004, 06:10 PM   #6  
:) Happy :)

Question Great!!!!

I think that is wonderful!!!!! YOU GO!!!!!!!!!
Mistie ( Ps, I am new here and hope I have replied the correct way?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachee
Wow, Weeks 15! Hey, isn't that cool that I've also lost 15?? I hope I am over the 16 pound mark for next week!

Goal for this week:

1. Exercise 5/7 days.

I took off the scale goal because I'm just not ready to go there yet. It's my comfort and my accountability. I'll address that obsession later!

Welcome everyone, and have a great Easter!!

Chach
mistiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 06:53 PM   #7  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Mistie, yes, you did not only reply correctly, but also quoted! Great job and welcome to the thread. Feel free to join us if you would like!

Chach
Old 04-14-2004, 10:52 AM   #8  

i am here chach. i did not wi until tues. i was terribly sick monday. but none the less i was down 3 lbs. only 2 more to go till twoferville. i am doing my best to get there next week. welcome mistie. i have a 16 yr. old daughter named misty. of course she spells it miztie, but she is 16, enough said. i don't have much time this morning so i will check back later.
chequitagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 04:24 PM   #9  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Chequita:

Big congrats on the loss! You will be in 2ferland with me next week! (I hope to get out of it by the end of the year!) You are doing so well! I'm so proud and happy for you!

Jolly? Dan? Mistie? Oh, Mistie, I have a cousing spelled Misty. She's in Oregon. Funny how we all have Mistie(i)(y)'s in our lives!

Weigh in tonight. I'm probably going to be up about 2 pounds, but hey, it's pms time. (Sorry Dan!)

I'll check in tomorrow.

Chach
Old 04-14-2004, 04:50 PM   #10  

chach, good luck at wi. if pms (sorry dan) is like mine what i gain that week i usually show a major loss the next. i have my fingers crossed for you.
chequitagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 01:05 AM   #11  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi All!

Amazingly, I lost again tonight. I was down a minimal 0.2, but dang, with it being TOM, I'm so impressed with myself. Down 15.4 now to 239.6. Wahoo!

Thanks for the good vibes, Chequita.

Hi Mistie, Dan, Lucky and Jolly!

Chach
Old 04-15-2004, 01:16 AM   #12  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone.

Audrey way to go. Only 2 more pounds. Does that give you a little extra motivation? I am so excited for you.

Dan how goes everything for you? Are you getting back into the groove of things? How is the new computer coming?

Hi Mistie and welcome. Hope to hear more from you.

Chachee you are also doing so well, that I think it might be time for me to start ww. You and I are almost at the same weight now. A challenge might have to be on.

Jolly how are things going with you? Don't slip away again. Make sure you check back in. Plus I have all sorts of questions for you to answer for me now that we are getting so close to the start of horse show season.

Must run. Have been dealing with teenage girl issues. Audrey does it get any better after 14? Its either her or me that I could oh the !!!

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.

Kathy
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 01:58 AM   #13  

Hey all. Things have been a bit nuts. Didn't mean to hide. I weighed in Tuesday. I didn't make it to the gym Monday, as I had a real bad bout of acid reflux the night before. I stayed the same this week. Can't complain. I am trying hard to stay on track - though am having a hard time dealing with everything that is going on. To top it all off, I may have to miss the horse fair this weekend due to needing a brake job. As for showing, we are going to do Western this year, and I still need to get (afford) quite a bit of show stuff. One day at a time. One day at a time.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Talk more later.
Old 04-15-2004, 02:14 AM   #14  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Jolly sorry to hear that you are still having such a hard time with your acid reflux. Is there anything that you can take to help with that? How often are you having the attacks?

well must run and get some sleep. 6:00 will come way to early.

Have a great day tomorrow.
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 11:27 AM   #15  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi Guys!

Lucky: Great to see you. A challenge....hmm...funny you should mention that. I'm starting one on Sunday that will last until my hubby returns. I mentioned it on another WW thread called "I'm back and on a mission....come join my crusade". It's under the WW general forum. Check it out! Sorry to hear you are having problems with your teenager. My son is only 2 and I still struggle at times. I'm so glad I had a boy!! Thanks for the congrats. It sure feels good losing this time. And, in all honesty, much easier than the last few times I tried to lose. No restrictions on what I can eat makes it easier to eat the things that are good for me.

Jolly: Sorry to hear you might miss your horse show. I hope that your brake job isn't too costly and you will still be able to attend. My hubby struggles with acid reflux. Sometimes he is in so much pain I feel so bad. He takes Prilosec. Do you take a med for yours?? I know you mentioned a lot of stress going on. Hopefully some of that will go away.

I'll start the new thread tomorrow morning. Week 16 coming up. Wow!

Chach