Old 04-10-2004, 10:51 PM   #31  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Ladies!

Well the baskets are done, the toys are put together and the bunny tracks are laid...... Whew! That was a workout in itself.......lol

Hope everyone has a great night and I hope all the kids have a wonderful day tomorrow!

I just wanted to ask Spryng...

Is dh going to be able to come in for Easter????

I was just thinking of you ! Hugs

Have a great night and a wonderful Easter everyone!!!!!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 02:38 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Penny-- You're amazing!!! bunny tracks??? I didnt have the energy lol but...we did leave a carrot out for the bunny and dyed eggs oh god dying eggs with a 2 yo is a workout lol but we made it through with only one egg ending up cracked!! I just got her basket put together and the eggs ready for her egg hunt Ijust need to get up early to hide them. And....While I was filling the eggs with chocolates I didnt even have one although I was very very tempted.
Well happy easter to you all and I hope to hear from you soon!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 09:44 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good morning all!
I know everyone is busy having fun today and I just wanted to pop in real quick.

Jessi, I think you will do great on WW! After today is over I know everyone will be able to re-focus on themselves.
Penny, no Dh won't be in until next weekend. But it is fine... we aren't really into any holidays around here. I wouldn't even know where to begin, lol. But I love hearing all about them from you all! I know you all are going to have a wonderful day!!!! But thank you so much for thinking about me, that is so sweet.
Crystal, in the new issues of the WW magazines they are now putting along with their recipes what an actual serving is because people were confused, like you were. I know cookinglight always does that and it makes it easier to eat. No guessing. But the mannicotti sounded great!! Were the dogs puppies are full grown? We got some puppies a year or so ago and they were too much for the kids to handle. They were part lab and would knock them down and scratch them up so we had to find them new homes. Maybe when the kids are bigger we'll try it again.
Michelle, sounds like you had fun dying eggs with your 2 yo, lol. Did you get pictures??

Well I guess I will get off of here and do something. I know everyone will have a great day, TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 10:58 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

new thread #148 had been started...
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote