Old 05-08-2004, 05:34 AM   #106  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Well done on your weight loss Elisha...it might only be two pounds instead of the magic three but it is 3 weeks early....so way to go girl Hope you get your job...the waiting is a killer isn't it...I went for an interview last week and expected to find out on Friday...I waited for the phone all day and it didn't ring...I resigned myself to the fact that i hadn't got it...WELL I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! This morning i got a letter offering me the post!! YAY FOR ME So my fingers a very very crossed for you!! And keep up the good work on the 29th challenge!

HS - Have a good weekend at your MIL's We'll keep the board on the front page for you!

Everyone have a great weekend...try to eat and drink well (advice that i may find hard to follow as my best friends daughter is making her first holy communion on sunday and we have a feast planned for afterwards...lots of healthy stuff on the buffet table though..just have to avoid the desserts
Tulip-Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 12:27 PM   #107  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 236/236/166

Well Ladies Congratulations on your losses this week!!! It seems that everyone it doing so week...I went to the gym this morning and I just had to weigh myself hoping for some good news of my own... I got it....down 3.3#...I'm can really feel that "onederland" goal creeping ever closer!

Congratulations to everyone once again!!!!
JEO1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 01:09 PM   #108  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Well done Jeo/Jenn you also hit that magic number!!!

Do you think we can all do it again next week???
Old 05-09-2004, 12:01 PM   #109  
One step at a time...

That should officially be our goal for next week.... see how close we can all get to 3# again!
Old 05-09-2004, 04:08 PM   #110  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Well after the afternoon i've had I'm not going to eat again if i'm to reach the 3lb goal!!!!!!!!

I went to my best friends daughters first holy communion and had such a fantastic lunch, with two desserts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only had one alcohol drink though so it could have been worse!

Do you think anyone else will pop in today? or is it just the two of us? HS did ask us to keep us on the front page, looks like were doing it!!

See you all tomorrow
Old 05-09-2004, 09:48 PM   #111  

Angry

I got nothing It's been 2 weeks, I've spent 16+ hours in the gym, I've maintained a constant vigil over what I've been eating, I drank all my water, I did everything right.

And in these two weeks I've lost....

.5 lb

What? I know I shouldn't get discouraged, that it's inches that matter, but it's really driving me crazy. Logically, it makes no sense at all. There's no possible way I'm eating enough calories to sustain my body weight.

Argh! I'm discouraged enough to quit or anything, but it really does bug me, yknow?
shellsbells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 08:21 AM   #112  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Shells - look at how far you have come since your heaviest weight...it's pounds and pounds...don't get discouraged, you are probably a lot healthier, fitter, with a much nicer shape..don't hit those cream cakes just yet!!
It could have been worse, you could have gained .5 now that would have been the pits!!
If i tell you that muscle weighs more than fat will you slap me??? but it is true...as much as i love my scales, there not the be all and end all!!

Keep your chin up...and keep up the good work in the kitchen and gym, you will see the desired results soon!

has HS started a new thread today?? I usually forget and post on the old one for ages before i realise i'm talking to myself!!!

I'll go check before i write anymore!
Old 05-10-2004, 08:29 AM   #113  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Well, I've had a look and i dont think she has yet...maybe my time difference..she's probably not even started her monday morning yet?

Anyway good monday morning everyone...it's actually the afternoon here, just finished a very healthy, scrummy lunch here...had a blow out at a friends communion party on sunday so am trying to be very very good. I also have had a job offer, it came through the post on saturday and i'm thrilled about it...it's only 19.5 hours a week but it will be i can balance it with my family which suits me fine!

Well unti tomorrow
Tulip
Old 05-10-2004, 09:11 AM   #114  
One step at a time...

Shells - Tulip is right.... LOOK how far you have come...you can't give up on yourself! In my first month I only lost 2.5# total and before I saw any loss I saw a small gain But I am determined to do this for myself...so I didn't let that stand in my way and you shouldn't either....A loss is a loss, no matter is it is 1/2 a # or 5# and it is still a victory because you are that much closer to your goal... Be happy with even the smallest step in the right direction! You can do this, we are all here for you when you need us, and we will be here to read about all of your success too...Keep your hopes up!!!

Tulip - I had a bad food day yesterday too...My mom had a cook out for mother's day and a birthday party for my dad's dad....Three little words were my downfall for the day.... ICE CREAM CAKE.... I couldn't resist it.... and it was sooo good....I still haven't done my calories for yesterday because I don't think I want to know... and BTW - Congratulations on the job offer!! Best of luck with that!