Old 04-19-2004, 07:46 PM   #91  

Hi Girls

I made it back after dinner tonight. Gosh am I ever stuffed. I decieded to make bean enchiladas and homemde salsa. I ate almost two of them. Oink Oink for me !

Angie what did you make tonight? Yes, about the House Hunters show I was very surprised when they purchased the new home. It sure was beautiful. They must be millionaires to afford something like that in HI. I agree I did like the house though with the beautiful yard and coffee trees. Imagine how cool that would be to pick the beans, roast them and freshly brew some coffee with you awesome treats you make. It would be mid-afternoon heaven to me!

Kempy I am thinking about you and your family at this difficult time. My prayers and thoughts are with you. Take care.

Well kids are calling I better go see what is going on, even though dad is suppose to be watching them....Men sometimes. Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 07:59 PM   #92  

Hey guys, I am checking in right now b/c I am not certain when Iw ill be back on. We are leaving in the morning to head to north LA for the wake and funeral so I know it wont even be until late Wednesday until I get home.

Julie your dinner sounds awesome. I wish I would have had that. I ate some frozen bird's eye dinner. It wasn't really that good. I skipped my workout today b/c I needed to get to the store and it doens't look like I am goint to get much exercise in this week.

I will check back in as soon as I can. See you later.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 04:27 PM   #93  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good afternoon. I just got in one half of my walk because it was so windy when I got up that I werent walking downtown in that. The wind has died down some and the sun has warmed the air up a bit. Yesterday was so nice outside. Me and Jay sat outside half the night playing badminton with Corey and Brittany.

Julie, Your suppers always sound so good. I am making spaghetti and meatballs for supper tonight. Whatcha been up to today?

Noelle, Where are ya? Work getting too busy? I hope you can check in this week but if not just know we miss ya.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 07:38 PM   #94  

Hi Girls

Angie I can't remember the last time I had spaghetti and meatballs. That sounds great. I usually just crush the meat in the sauce to be quick. Tonight I over did it with the cheese again. I made stuffed baked potatoes with chopped chicken breast, broccoli, cheddar cheese, and sour cream. And buttered bread on the side. Way to many carbs and fat for me. Thanks for saying my suppers sound good. You are so sweet. What you cook always makes my mouth water! I try to be creative, some weeks it feels like we eat the same thing and it just gets boring. Are you going to watch AI tonight? Barry Manilow is going to be the guest judge.
I didn't do to much today. Last week was our warm spell and now it was 40 degrees and felt like winter again. I want 70's. My legs are so white it is embarrassing!

Did anyone watch The Restaurant last night with Rocco Dispirito? He is so gorgeous. A real flirt too. He actually does look like my younger brother. Gross, I don't have a crush on my brother like I do Rocco though. He is so cute! Well kids are yelling so I will check in later. Julie....Hi everyone
Old 04-21-2004, 11:21 AM   #95  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Confession time!!! Last night Brittany was begging for no bake cookies so I caved and made them and then I ate 3. I also just ate another one. I am so afraid I will never get back on track long enough to actually lose this extra weight.

I could hang the weather girl today. She said it wasnt windy out so I took my walk without a coat. BBBRRR!!!!! I am still chilled to the bone because it was so windy.

Not much happening here. We are so bored. Today is kinda like a day off because the accounts usually slow for the midweek and then they will pick up tomorrow night again.

Where is everybody anyway? Noelle, Jacks,Cherie,etc.

Julie, How is your day going so far?
Old 04-21-2004, 12:04 PM   #96  

Default Hey

Hey all

Kempy I am so sorry for the loss. My prayers go out to you and her family

Angie I hope your hand is feeling better and you are making me crave the no bake cookies! I haven't thought about those in years...yummy

Julie - home made salsa and enchiladas sounds so good right now. I have had the flu so I can only dream about food. Me and soup and crackers are fast friends these days.

Noelle I hope all is well where ever you may be.

I wish I had more exciting news to share but just me battling this flu - it is an epic battle but one that will be won none the less. Needless to say my movement has been to a minimum. to the chagrin of my puppy.

Hello to everyone else.

be well.

GEM/Summer
GEMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 12:10 PM   #97  

Hi Angie

Maybe since you don't have much going on today you should do something nice for yourself. Think of it as enjoying a day off. I wanted to clean the outside of my windows but it is suppose to rain here all day. I feel chilly too. Its damp, rainy and in the 40's. I should go and warm up though and do some sort of workout. Lately it has been just cardio, here and there when I get the time. Plus it is so hard to excercise when the little one wants to be carried all the time. I think we are going to have chili for supper. Maybe if I get the ambition I will cook it up and put it in the crockpot.

Kempy if you check in today our thoughts are with you. You and your family must have had a rough couple of days. Hope you are doing okay.

Noelle where are ya? We need ya here with that sunny attitude and HI style! I know your busy just to let you know, Hello!

Check in later. Julie
Old 04-21-2004, 12:12 PM   #98  

Hi Summer, we must have been typing at the same time. Hope you are feeling better. I know in the spring its like cold and flu season starts all over. Take care and keep eating that hot soup! Julie
Old 04-21-2004, 01:41 PM   #99  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Okay, I wrapped up the extra cookies for the accounts so now I cant eat them.

Summer, I hope you are feeling better soon. What kind of puppy do you have?

Julie, I decided to heat up the left over spagetti sauce for supper tonight to make it easy plus I love spagetti. I really should go out in the feild and rake the l;eaves and dog doo doo up from the winter. Maybe I will do that tonight for some extra exercise since sitting in the house is getting so old. I really would love to move. I keep checking Williamsburg Virginia and it has been in the 80's there all week. Now I can take a winter that short for sure. I dont think spring has even hit here. We have had 2 nice days and the others have all been nice except the wind is blowing so bad it sucks. WHERE IS SUMMER??
Old 04-21-2004, 01:43 PM   #100  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Do you think there could have been any more errors in my last post? HAHA
Old 04-21-2004, 05:56 PM   #101  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey girls, I'm here...just unbelievable busy! Up to my neck in paperwork going in and out of this place. I feel like screaming! On top of that TOM hit me yesterday and I feel like just when I was kicking that darn cold, I get the cough and sniffles again. *wah wah wah* OK, I'm done feeling sorry for myself. I just need to keep moving or I'm going to drown in my own sorrows

Sorry to be so absent around here, I miss you guys terribly! I swear, I really just want to go and apply at the new Starbucks that will be opening near my house. To make lattes and mochas...instead of having to get down and dirty and use this brain of mine. So whaddya guys think of last nights AI performances? I still love LaToya and think she should go all the way. All the girls did pretty well I think. OK, I admit I'm a geek for watching this show but it's about the only show I watch besides the news.

Angie, are there any vampires in your neck of the woods that want the added blood in your pastries and goodies? Don't hurt yourself OK I'm sorry, bad joke

Summer, hope you're feeling back to normal soon. I know how you feel. Pet that pup of yours for me.

Julie, I hear you on the kids growing up too soon. I think I'm actually prepared for my boy to be in kindergarten--gosh it's only a few short months away! But who knows when the day actually comes, I'll probably be crying away just like the other parents while the kids go off without a care.

Cal how are you doing over there in AZ?

Kempy, I know you're probably not gonna see this right away but I'm so sorry for your loss. Much too young.

Here's a collective shout out to all my girls. Miss ya and hope to be back more often than not. Aloha!
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 07:48 PM   #102  

Noelle!!!! So happy to see you are okay and posted! I am sorry your are feeling ill. My kids are still sick with these cough and colds that are going around. Your not a geek for watching AI! That means I am one too then ! I really think LaToya should go all the way too.

Angie how much pasta did you eat tonight, if you don't mind me asking? I think I had about 2 cups! Yikes, oink....oink. We ended up have pasta chili. I can never control myself with pasta. I here you on the spring thing. The sun is finally coming out now after being rainy and cold all day.

Well check in later tonight. I would like to get to sleep by midnight tonight but I have just been wide awake at night lately. Bye for now....Julie
Old 04-22-2004, 11:15 AM   #103  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good morning. I wasnt sure if I would get a walk in today or not since it was pouring really early but I did it!!!! I said I wouldnt screw up any more last night and yet I did. I went crazy with the cookies. I think I had about 5 or 6 of them yesterday but I did at least eat my meals okay. I just hate it when I do that this close to the weekend because I always end up eating take out when I do plus lots of other things I dont need to eat.

Noelle, I am so glad you posted, I thought we had lost ya. How is the weather over there? I remember the twins first day of kindergarten. I got a lovely note from the teacher telling me what animals they were. haha It goes like this: (yes I kept it!!! )

Dear Angelia and Jay,
Both Corey and Alicia had a very tough time listening and doing as they were told. Corey had several episodes of hitting classmates. I am trying to be very consistent and perhaps more strict than I'll need to be as the year goes on. I am trying to set the tone so they understand how their actions affect others. A licia and Corey were having a pillow fight during rest time and I had to put Alicia in time out. She was upset but did stay there. I dont want to break their spirits but do want them to know that were like a family and we have to do our part and get along.

Sincerely,
Wendy

Cute Huh?

Julie, I measure out 1 cup of spaghetti and then eat as much sauce as I want on it plus a slice of garlic bread made with spray butter and garlic sprinkled on top. If I didnt measure out my spaghetti I would probably eat the whole pan. haha

Kempy, Are you home yet? I feel so bad for your cousin and his girlfriend. We actually got in an accident one time because the roads were icey and a kid had just dropped his girlfriend off and was on his way home and flipped his car over and clipped a tree knocking it across the road. We were the next car to happen down the road and couldnt stop and ended up hitting the tree and knocking it out of the way(luckily we were in an old Jimmy with huge mud tires so we were high up. (I hate to think of what it would have been like had we been in a car and low to the ground) The kid ended up passing away instantly. I would have hated to be the parents waiting for their son to come home and instead have the cops show up.
Old 04-22-2004, 12:09 PM   #104  

Angie what a cute letter. They will love it when they are older. I really should get the measuring cups out when it comes to pasta. That is a good idea.

Kempy thinking of you. What an emotional week for you. We are all thinking about ya.

I am sorry this post can't be longer but I have to go tend to the kids!!!! I feel like I can never ever sit down. I should not complain though . Check in later. Julie
Old 04-22-2004, 04:07 PM   #105  

Good Afternoon Girls

How is everyone's day going? Can everyone believe it is the end of April all ready? It seems like I just found this site and started posting. I think I might make some frozen pizza tonight. I know it is not the healthiest thing but I am not really in the mood to cook. Some sort of italian sounds good though. So maybe I will make pasta with marinara sauce and garlic toast. I have some in the freezer and they are wrapped seperate and you still can smell the garlic through the box. I just love garlic bread. Stinky breath though! Boy, I wish this board would be busy like it was when I first started to post last August. I miss everyone....Well I thought I would check to see if anyone posted. Have great afternoon everyone.

Btw, Noelle can you believe who got voted off last night on AI? I was in shock!