Old 03-29-2004, 06:13 AM   #16  
Maggi

Default Sunday work list

Sounds like you guys at a Sunday like I did, laundry and work, work, work, I didn't have much chance to think about much yesterday to busy, but before dinner and after, I felt a lot of motivation drifting, I must have been tired but also I didn't set my mental pace to put my goal in my mind. Plus it was right at the one week mark, which has always been a bad place for me. I didn't cheat and I stayed on target so here I am ready to face a new day and a new week. I'm going to work on focusing on things to look forward to and not things to dread!
magnoliamouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 07:17 PM   #17  

We've started a #13 thread so we won't roll over to the second page.

Good luck with starting your second week! Maybe some of your motivation will rub off on me!

Jean
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 06:20 AM   #18  
Maggi

Default Diets and thought process

Jean

My diet is basically a combo given to me by ediets and my changes to it that will fit better into my weekly schedule. It's fairly simple for me, I keep my calories 1300 or under by 100 or 200, just depending on what's being cooked and the day etc. I eat normal foods, changed by baking, broiling or grilling, and no gravies, sauces unless low-fat, low calorie. Several fruits a day, versus cookies and other not good for you snacks, several vegtables a day. I've tried other diets and I was either tired or felt too restricted, but this one seems to work the best for me. Once my mind is ready to diet, I can normally stick to it pretty good barring some struggles here and there, just like any other diet. One thing I am hoping to work on and accomplish this time, is change my thought process between losing the weight and maintaining after loss. Which of course is the down fall for many of us, and for me too many times. During this struggle with losing the weight, and boy is this a daily and sometimes hourly struggle, I am hoping to also focus on where I've gone wrong in the process after I've lost it, and hopefully make adjustments to make this a permanent part of my life so this will be the last time I have to lose this weight. I also hope to learn that exercise needs to be a part of my life from here on out and not just a part of dieting. Good luck to you this week.

Ya'll all say a silent prayer for me, my "official weigh in" is tomorrow morning and I am hoping for a two pound loss.

Oh yeah, the Weight by Date Pro is just food tracking software. I've always done it manually before with a little book, but this is kind of neat, not really neccessary but I was being impulsive and thought I'd buy it.
magnoliamouth is offline   Reply With Quote