View Poll Results: What Do You Try To Limit Most In Your Diet?
Fat 2 22.22%
Calories 3 33.33%
Carbs 4 44.44%
Sodium 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2004, 02:20 PM   #16  
Losing it!

Well, we just came back from the clinic. Liz has some nerve tissue exposed so they are concerned with infection. They have her dosed up with antibiotics and pain pills, so she's a happy camper! no cares in the world, just wanting to sleep alot. The doctor said to clease/change and dress the areas daily and to plan on wearing the dressing for at least two weeks until things start to heal.

Ramona, I agree. Your dad should have more time to recover before he decides to take on the full care of your mother again. I'm happy to hear he is speeding right along there with his recovery! I'm sure he is anxious to start doing some of the things he missed since his surgery.
Old 03-27-2004, 06:41 PM   #17  

Tina-I agree! Call the police back.

Gayle-I hope Liz gets well soon! Give her a hug from me.

I was up all night doing the Relay for Life, and my feet are killing me! I actually did sleep from 3:30AM-5:00AM, and it was so cold out there!!

Sherry-The pooh never went up any farther than $2700.00, so that's what it sold for. You'd think with all the commotion it caused on my email that it would have gone up to at least $3000.00. I have to send it to the UK.
Old 03-28-2004, 10:39 AM   #18  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Morning Girls!!!

Hope everything is having a restful weekend. Of course there is never any rest around here...LOL.

Sherry... I enjoyed last night so much. It was good to just catch up and laugh about silly stuff.{ Mainly our husbands} LOL Thanks so much for my new avator!! I love it!! I do like yours much better than mine though..LMAO!! I loved your 22 reasons....I could relate to several of them!!

Tina... How scarely about your neighbor. Did someone finally check on him? Is he all right? How was the funeral? Still praying for your family!!

Gayle.... I'm so glad Liz only had minor injuries. You can pamper her for a few days now, she will be good as new. Sorry about her new car though, I know she is heart broken.

Ramona.....Glad your Dad and Mom are doing so much better. It may still be awhile before he can take care of your Mom fully. Hope you enjoyed resting at home this weekend. Don't blame you about not listening to the news much. We pray for your boys everyday that God will keep them save.

Shelley... WTG on the relay for life!!! You are my hero, staying up all night and Running!!!! Debbie could not do it!!!

Dee... I'm sure you are walking on the beach this morning and taking it all in. Pat that pool boy one time for me OK....LOL.

Vicki.... Hope you have a wonderful trip to Florida. There won't be any vacation anywhere here this summer, unless we win a trip...LOL.

Love to all my Floozie friends!!

Summer count down!!

32 days down....and 64 TO GO!!!

Hugs deb
Old 03-28-2004, 04:50 PM   #19  

Howdy

I'm one tired mama! I have worked in the yard all weekend, washed clothes & cleaned! Whew...going to rest tonight!

Tina,
What ever happened to the neighbor? Was he ok? You're so sweet to keep an eye open on him.

Debbie,
We had a wonderful time last night! I needed to laugh and have fun.Did you work today as hard as I did?

Ramona,
I'm hoping you were able to rest some this weekend.Don't let your Dad try to do too much.

Dee,
When are you coming home? I bet it will be hard leaving there but I'm sure Larry misses you!!

Vicki,
When are you due to come home? How's your Mom?

Gayle,
Mom & Dad stopped by here today to leave me some ferns and I showed her your artwork on your picture web. She thinks you need to list a price for them. She loves your work!! I'm so sorry to hear about Liz.She is one lucky girl.Give her a big hug from me! Also give her lots of extra TLC!

To everyone else.....HUGS!
Old 03-28-2004, 06:17 PM   #20  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Sherry ..... I love the new Floozie springtime sign. You are the BESTEST!!!
Old 03-28-2004, 08:13 PM   #21  
Losing it!

Sherry: The daisy banner is so pretty!!!! Thank you for always thinking of us!
Old 03-28-2004, 09:05 PM   #22  

Hi Ladies,

I talked to another neighbor who is friends with the couple who lives there. She said she would go knock on the door and see if she could see anyone. She really did not know how to contact his wife so she could check on him. I had to leave for the funeral so I really don't know what ended up happening. Evidently he is OK because I have not heard otherwise. It really bothers me though that she pays for the panic feature on her security system and it didnt lead to anything that would help someone possible injuired inside.

The funeral was very nice. He was a fireman for 28 yrs and was a mason. The masonic service was beautiful. Some firemen spoke and it was touching how close they were. They were a true brotherhood. The firemen and police officers were pallbearers (sp?). The procession (sp?) to the graveside was led by a firetruck and as we passed the police and fire dept had the firetrucks out with the lights on and all the officers came out and saluted as we passed. There was bagpipes playing at the graveside. It was truly a comforting and beautiful funeral.
Thank you all for asking.

Who was a member of the Red hat society. I remember someone on here talking about going to meetings. I have some adorable red hat earrings and pins that I got in a box lot of stuff that I bought. They are brand new.

Gotta go get these kiddos in the bed before they make me pull my hair out. LOL
Tina
Old 03-28-2004, 09:20 PM   #23  

Ola
Just have a moment to say hi.
We had a pool party today and are meeting the girls all back at pie in the sky. I know it is sinful. Then we will walk it off along the malecon by the ocean. The malecon is a very wide sidewalk with many people concerts, food, shows etc. It is a great place for people watching. I am leaving tomorrow at 4:00 I miss Larry but I just love it here. I made so many new friends. I will give more details on the trip after I get home.

Love you all.
Old 03-29-2004, 12:30 AM   #24  
Losing it!

Glad your having fun Dee!!! I know Larry will be excited to see you!!!!

Tina, the funeral sounded so respectful and tasteful. Your uncle deserved such a service. I didn't realize he had been a firefighter. Was he still working at the time of his illness? Vickster is the red hat gal, but she is way from here for a week or two. She has a mother that is ill and she is visiting her.
Old 03-29-2004, 05:56 AM   #25  

Ladies-You are all so motivated right now, and all I want to do is eat. HELP!! Give me the strength to stop!

Gayle-How is Liz today?

Sherry-I love the banner and your chick. You are so amazing with what you do for the Floozies!!

Vicki-I hope you are okay. Are you here in Fl. right now with your parents??

Jennelle-Any word yet on the test?

Dee-Glad you're having fun! Gayle is right. Property must be super cheap in PV!

Everyone else-Have a great day!
Old 03-29-2004, 06:35 AM   #26  

Mornin'

I've got to get ready for work but wanted to tell you that I got my "pounds lost chick" avatar on here.Get you one!

Monday Weigh-In:
I lost 2 lbs!!!
CW-170
Today-168

Shelley...Today will be your 100% OP day!!

Have a nice day!!
Old 03-29-2004, 08:53 AM   #27  

Sherry you posted so early this morning. Thanks for keeping the board so colorful and cheery.

I will leave for the airport just before 2:00 today. We are taking a walk along the beach to meet some Goddesses at Freddy Tucans which is a nice breakfast place. The we will walk down the beach again.

The market for houses here are cheaper unless you want to buy a mansion like I am living in. Even that I guess is cheaper here. It is probably only worth about a million.

I am so blesses to have each one of you as my friends that I feel like I am a millionaire. Thank you for always being there for me.

Off to the roof top terrace for my coffee. I will be thinking of each one of you.
Old 03-29-2004, 05:51 PM   #28  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Shelley - No word yet. Results will be available on Friday, but I will wait for it to come in the mail. I hope to know by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Old 03-29-2004, 09:22 PM   #29  

Hi all. Just a quick note to say hello. The doctor put my mom in the hospital today. They are going to run a lot of tests tomorrow, so maybe I'll have something to report then. I've got to get back to my dad's now and check on him. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Old 03-29-2004, 09:59 PM   #30  
Losing it!

Ramona, I hope your mom will be ok. Let us know as soon as you can on her condition. Prayers and hugs are being sent your way! Love, Gayle
Closed Thread