Old 03-26-2004, 09:19 PM   #16  
kitty Momo

That is really nice the little tea room had a WW winning point menu,isn't that alittle different? Very nice and I am sure it helped you in your choice of what to eat?

We have delivery in pizza and Chinese....I think there is a 2 mile radius for free delivery, maybe they just have a small charge after that?? Course being in the city there is always a pizza/Chinese restaurant close by.....certainly wouldn't pay for delivery....

Funny, but Alex did pick the furthest floral shop away from me,but the flowers are soooo pretty.
He had called and left a message when I got home this afternoon, he sounded so nice.He even said hello to Gaby, who is on my machine.His Spanish accent is rather soothing and very attractive.
Oh, ya........we are just friends....
Though he did say he would try over the weekend while he is out of town to call, so that is sweet.

chatter...chatter

In a PMS mood.I have munched on waaaay too many carrots so feeling sorry for myself I had a baked potato with butter.......and looking for pasta for dinner.
I had a hard boiled egg, and wheat toast for breakfast....
and I STILL have 33 oz's to drink.....*rolling eyes*......whatEVER.....I would realy like some oreo's.....lol.......hmmmm, and a tamale....yummy, Mexican food......

My mother offered to take care of Gaby for me tomorrow, so that was nice.
It is also weigh in tomorrow morning!!! YAY.....

k- best go get the girls from the community center and am heading home, mybe get a hot soak and shave my legs........lol, too much Info??? Sorry...

Take Care Everyone!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 03-27-2004 at 12:46 AM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 01:18 AM   #17  

Height: 5'1"

Another quick post.....(I will do individuals at another time)

I want to thank you Jana & Susan for the beautiful cards! I got them both today! And I told James that I'm creating a pocket in my scrapbook to keep all of them in!! (Got that idea on a show!)

I'm looking forward to creating more pages in my scrapbook. I just need to finish my roll of film then take it in to get developed!

Well ladies....I need to get off of here, just wanted to pop in and say hello!!

Night
Marti
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 07:33 AM   #18  
GmaTo8

Good morning ladies,

Cristi - where ARE you???? Don't make me come after you, lol! Seriously, though, you never mentioned being gone so I am sorta worried!

Susan - I know if I had a message by a man w/an accent on my machine, I would replay it over and over! Do you think you'll be meeting him on the 17th, then? I guess you know that all of us JLs will have to approve the location. We want you to be safe!

Marti - yw for the card. It was very hard to pick one - I looked at them all and had to get one that was just right! Hope you have a great weekend!

Angie - hope you are getting some rest.

My sister Maggie and I talk on the phone every Saturday at 7:30, so I have to hurry, but wanted to say I am down 1 more pound. YAY! And I will be adding a new dancer to my signature for each 5 pounds gone.

Have a good one, and I'll bbl,
Jana
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 01:22 PM   #19  
kitty Momo

Good Morning,

You are welcome Marti!!! I hope you and James have a safe trip to Portland. It is suppose to be nice but chilly today. If you waited until Sunday, should be in the 70"s.

We are meeting in Olympia, the state capitol. I have been there before meeting my other internet interests.....lol. Ok, I have met 1 other man there.
It is a lovely place with water all around and the older section is soooooo pretty.
It is half way and I hope it is the 17th , he goes to CA from the 3rd to the 9th.
I did write that while I am sorry to keep missing his calls it gives me the chance to play his message over and over.......lol OMG- Jana,,,,,,,,he speaks French and is learning Italian....I will date him just for that....Spanish whispers in my ear......omg- I have won the lottery and gone to heaven all at once!! lol

YES, where IS Cristi?? Hope all is well.......

I am down half a pound, from 152 to 151.5.....I am ok with that, I guess., I just walkd everyday and was hoping for at least a whole pound!! Course it just might be that time of month?? I don't know.....not going to get crazed on it.

I did have toast,eggs and bacon this morning. I will watch it the rest of the day.

K- off for a walk.

TTFN
Old 03-27-2004, 01:55 PM   #20  
RAR

HI! everyone hope that you are having a great weekend Susan, Jana congrats on the weight loss regardless how much at least you are not movin up well I finally hit below 150 so maybe there is hope for me yet!!!!!!!!! well got to go so have a great week endit is dreary here but need to keep attitude so I can motivate my self to do some exercise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rita
RAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 04:07 PM   #21  
kitty Momo

I meant to say CONGRATS to Jana- good thing I came bck now I can include Rita!!!!!

Congrats to you both and really to us all that wake up everyday to make positive lifestyle changes........we are all winners!!!

TTFN
Old 03-27-2004, 05:11 PM   #22  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Smile

Hi Ladies~

Sorry...I did get on the yesterday just to read what was going on with everyone but didn't really have time to post. My cousin was dropping by to spend the night on her way to Dallas and I was just so excited about it I couldn't concentrate on anything else. I ran a couple of errands yesterday morning then came home and Jason thought since he received a bonus at work he would take his old mom out to lunch. Got back in time to vacuum, run to the store for paper towels and get dinner cooked early so as not to take away from our visiting time since she was only spending the night and we hadn't seen each other in 5 years.

Anyway, the visit was nice. We were up till 1:30 am talking and laughing and then up at 7 this morning, she left a little after 8. She is such a sweetie and a fun girl. I say girl but she is a year younger than me-that's still young! After she left, I straightened things up and layed down and haven't been able to wake up since. I think it is the weather. It is dreary here-got chilly and has been raining all day.

Jana~CONGRAT'S on yet another loss! WTG missy. That is so cool, that the tea room has WW winning points on the menu. I have never seen that. Glad you had a nice time/lunch with your friend and you stayed OP!

Susan~I definitely think Alex is a keeper, and yes it sounds like you hit the lottery with him. I sincerely hope everything goes as you wish. Whether it be a friendship, or romance, I wish all the happiness one deserves. And everyone deserves to be happy! I like how he included Gaby by saying Hi to her on the answering machine-so sweet. You sound like you are on CONGRAT'S also to you missy on your loss this week. I am going to have to jump on the bandwagon with you and Jana and get to losing. WTG!

Hi Rita~CONGRAT'S to you also. You didn't say how much you lost but that you are down in the 150's but WTG.

Keep up the good work ladies!

Marti~glad you and James are having a great time! You sound so very happy and I am happy for you.

Kayecee~we had a TJ Max here a couple of years ago and it closed down, or moved. If it moved I am not sure where it moved to. Not sure if there is a Cato's here. Swear I saw one one day, just not sure where. That abcdistributing sounds like something Vince was trying to sell when I met him, he still receives the catalogs but never gets anyone to buy. Hmmm...you just reminded me to find the catalogs and see what they have. He can order the stuff and get it super cheap. I do enjoy shopping to fix up the house and I am trying to get that bathroom finished, but don't want to go overboard with the nautical stuff-it's not a real big bathroom.

Angie~I did have a debit card! I cut it up!! I actually never used it as a debit card, instead would just go to the ATM and get cash when I didn't want to write a check or was out of checks.

Katie~OUCH!! Your poor son. Kids do do the darnest things don't they.

I guess I have gone on enough ladies. Catching up is hard to do. Hi to everyone else, Kathy, Kat, Shanna and anyone I may have missed. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I think I will go watch a *Lifetime* movie and try to stay awake. See ya later or possibly tomorrow sometime.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 10:10 PM   #23  
GmaTo8

Hello Ladies,

Susan - YAY for the 1/2 pound down! You are doing really good with the diet and exercise! Where in Olympia are you planning this meeting? Somewhere really public, I hope. He sounds like a total sweetie, but you should still take a can of pepper spray in your purse, just in case. Stop laughing - I'm serious, young lady. Like Cristi, I also liked how he included Gaby.

Rita - YAY to you, too, for getting below 150!! I will be totally elated when I get below 200, lol. At 5' 9", and at my age, my goal will probably be about 160-170. But I don't think about that too much yet.

Cristi - Glad to see you here! I forgot about your cousin's visit. Sounds like you two had a lot of fun! And it's nice Jason took you out to lunch. You know, I don't think I've ever been in a restaurant that has WW winning points listed on the menu either, til yesterday. I do have Dotti's listing printed out for lots of restaurants, but they are national chains, not little tea rooms.

Angie - hope the play is going well.

Hi to the others.

Remember the sick SIL in Louisiana we went to see a few weeks ago? She passed away today. But don't be sad - she is out of her misery now. I feel so sorry for her husband, though(Neals brother). They never had any children and have been married for 27 years, so he will be lost without her.

On a brighter note, my nephew and his wife announced that they are expecting a new baby in November. They have 2 DDs and I sorta hope they get a boy this time....

Gotta run,
Jana
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 12:46 AM   #24  

Wow!! Congrats to you all for being on a losing streak!! That is fantastic!!

I keep saying that my weigh ins are on Mondays but I have yet to weigh in. I'm thinking that I may have gained due to not really watching what I eat or getting in any exercise!!

Just wanted to pop in real quick to give my Congrats!! I hope I'm going to be joining you all with the weight losses soon!!

Talk more tomorrow.....

Marti
Old 03-28-2004, 01:03 AM   #25  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Default good for you all

You guys are doing so well,,,YAY for Susan, Rita and Jana

The play is doing well,,, we got a standing O tonight...had some OMG I can't beleive this is happening parts...lol Like the door sticking...lol and the Spagetti not sticking to the wall...*sigh and I have experimented so much. Spent hours throwing spagetti at the walls...lol
3 more shows and Im taking a break for a full 5 months! Ive got a date with the girls to go see Mikado on the 10th and the week after to see Councillor of Law.
Just finished reading Lisa Jackmans The morning after...pretty good.
We had an open house today... one realitor came early and was totally rude. He came an hour early, rang the doorbell and asked us if we were ok if he was there early, said he would checkout the backyard so we can leave. The met us in the front yard saying the yard was too small. If you want bigger yards your in the wrong neighbourhood....*duh

Jana, I feel for your BIL, that is heartbreaking, the ones who are left behind.

Well off to bed I go,
night all
Angie
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 12:17 PM   #26  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!!

I am headed for a walk before church.

Tell that realtor to shove it up his arse!! He can't be rude to our Angie!! What an .........oh, maybe I should go to church before the walk??lol

I am sorry for your BIL and the loss within your family Jana. I am sure she suffered enough,and is in a better place.God Bless her.....

Congrats on the new baby!!

So, did you get a chance to rest up from your lady friend visit, Cristi?? That is nice you were able to catch up and send her on her way.....lol. I think 3 days is long enough for visitors.....about the time that you visited Angie???

Yep..........that was looooooong enough.....couldn't wait to get her on that airplane!! Back to Monte she goes.....lol j/k..........

I am not going to pepper spray Alex am I??? I am confused....lol
There is an information center in the old section of Olympia,very public place....have the state capitol right behind you.....have a Starbucks right down the street.........pretty sure nothing *bad* will happen.....lol
I was in Starbucks one morning and the Gov. jumped out of his limo and ran in to place an order....I swear!!!!

Alex is a sweetie. The longer we talk the more he opens up. He was talking about how he is part of the group that leads songs on Sunday morning and I asked if he was a good singer. He laughed and said no.....thought that was cute.

Hi Marti!!! Wow..........how is that scrapbooking going?? I hope you are almost done!! We miss you here!!

Hello to all you Jaded Ladies!!!

Best get that walk in

TTFN

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 03-28-2004 at 08:12 PM.
Old 03-28-2004, 07:05 PM   #27  

Talking Don't read if you're eating!

Just a quickie. (Post that is! ) I know, I know! I ain't been here since Friday, but I ain't felt like talking. Now that my jury duty is over, I can spill my guts. This little old woman needed dialysis so she checks into the hospital in a nearby town and has a catheter inserted into her arm. After she gets out, she is in major agony, so she goes back and forth to the emergency room. Finally, one of our local doctors calls the hospital and tells them that he is sending her back to them in an ambulance and they'd better keep her this time and DO SOMETHING! So she gets into this hospital and apparantly all this time the catheter is acting like a tourniquet and is taking blood away from her hand and lower arm. They keep her like 18 days then send her home WITH GANGRENE! Can you believe it? The pictures were horiffic. So her doctor that is gonna do her dialysis the next day says it's like something from the Tales from the Crypt, freaks out, and sends her to St. Louis that day. 2 days later, they finally have to amputate. Simple case, right? I walk back to deliberate thinking that it's gonna take us about 10 minutes to award the woman a couple of million dollars. WRONG!!!!!!! Half the freaking jury thought there was no way that these highly educated concerned doctors could let something go this far. (The woman had very limited education and raised 6 kids on welfare.) They figured the woman refused to follow doctor's orders when there wasn't any solid evidence for that (kind of he said/ she said- she didn't check out against doctor's orders and there wasn't any mention in their records that she refused treatment- I think that was important enough that they would have documented it- DUH! They documented the fact that she asked for a Big Mac one day and I kinda think that refusing treatment is a little more important than that). But there was evidence that they hadn't followed procedures and shoulda caught this a lot earlier. AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH! We ARGUED for like 4 1/2 hours then went and told the judge that we were hung. He sends us back to argue for another hour then calls us out and says that they settled so I'm sure that she didn't get anywhere near what she should have. To make matters worse, she had polio as a kid and has no use of her other arm so in effect she now has no arms and has to have her daughters do EVERYTHING for her. Frustrating!!!!

K- nuf said!

Gotta go, but Jana- sorry about your SIL. I really hate to hear that, but you are right about her being in a better place.

Cristi- ABC doesn't have sales reps- you just order from their catalog or on the net.

Later girls!
Kayecee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 07:40 PM   #28  

Hello everyone--

Kayecee--How awful for that poor woman! Amputate?! And the other arm is not workable? Poor poor woman. I will be thinking of her. How are you other than having to be part of that?

Cristi--We received your card yesterday.Thank you. I love the little trinket that was inside....I may have to put that on one of my "wedding" pages!!

Jana--I'm sorry about SIL...it's never easy letting someone go even if you know that she is in a better place. My thoughts are with your BIL. Oh...about the hair coloring.....you must not have been ready to let it go just yet. And there is nothing wrong with that. You're going to look cute either way!

Susan--Hope your meeting with Alex turns into a very romantic time for you! Nothing too mushy just something that will never leave you. I think that it was sweet that he got you flowers for your birthday!! (Happy Birthday btw!)

Angie--Sounds like you got Cristi's realtor!! Was he serious about the yard? I'm glad I didn't have to go through that to get this house. But when we decide to get another one,,,,,who knows!?

Katie--How are you doing? I hope all is well with you. What is the weather like in California? I picture it to be warm and beautiful. Today is very nice. Wish is was like this the days James & I went out!

Rita--You're doing great with the weight loss. Not knowing how much you lost, I'm sure it still must feel FANTASTIC!

Kat--How is school going? School starts back up for me tomorrow....and I'm really not wanting to go. But.....I suppose I should.

Shanna--Hey girl...give me a call sometime soon. We need to get together and do some scrapbooking!!

Did I miss anyone? I hope not...if I did.....Hello....

Well, back to normal routine tomorrow. I'm not thrilled with having to go back to school. But hopfully this is my last term and I won't have to go back.
James & I went to take my rings in to have them sautered together. They were just spinning around and driving me crazy....so now my finger is naked until Wednesday!!

I haven't done ANY scrapbooking all week!! I will be doing some soon!! I need to get some pictured developed and scanned and all that. I want to do some of my wedding day. Sure wish I could have had one done with me & Shanna!!! (yeah,,,you Shanna) I have one with James and his best man.....I may have to take some later!

Well, I'm catching up on house work.....and I need to run to Wal-mart so I better get going. I thought I would stop in and finally do my individuals.

You all enjoy the rest of the day!!

take care
Marti
Old 03-28-2004, 08:09 PM   #29  
RAR

HI! girls hope you all had a great Sundaywell I had a great day it was sunny and so I had some motivation walked the park with hubby almost 2 milesI was like the little train I think I can LOL and it got me thru well girlsI was up to 158 now down to 149 I only got serious after I had the flu and lost a couple then decided that I have to do something loosing slowly but loosing !!!!!!!!!!!and hopeing everyone else is loosing what they want also so have a great night Rita
RAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 08:39 PM   #30  

Hey girls! Another quickie! (post!) My smilies weren't working earlier. May be this million year old computer. (I'm typing the smilies in that I know.) Sorry to dump earlier, but I have been having nightmares all week and needed to vent.

Vallory's birthday was yesterday! She turned 4! We took her and a few friends to the park for cake and playing, but the wind was soooo bad that we didn't stay long. Then we went to see Scooby Doo and ate out. She spent the night next door with my mom last night. We got up this morning and had a huge breakfast at mom's then went to look at a camper. It's huge (36 feet) and has a bedroom on both ends. (Somebody's gonna have to send me a sign that says "If this camper's rocking, don't come knocking!" ) I think we may break down and get it.

I'll check in again later. Bye.
Kayecee is offline   Reply With Quote