New Year, New Goals, New Me Week 13

• Hello everyone!

I thought I would pop on here quickly and set up the new thread since I don't know when I will have a chance to post again until Monday.

Um....oh yeah....weigh in was tonight. Any guesses????? Well, I surprised even myself by showing a 2.6 loss!! Oh yeah, a loss!! That 5 pound star was mine!! For a grand total of 12 pounds in 5 weeks. Who is so excited? Yeppers, that is me!!!!!!! I'm fitting into smaller clothes already. Who would have thought that after only 12 pounds? Not me, but hey, I'll take it!!

My goals for this week:

1. Enjoy my success!
    2. Continue my good habits
    3. Try to get in some exercise once this bug passes and I can breath normally.

I'm not going to set up any big goals for myself this week as I have my friend coming into town and she likes to go visit her favorite restaurants. I'm not going to unreasonable and am going to give myself some slack. I'd like to be down 3 pounds for next week so I can get my next star, but I'll settle for any loss.

I couldn't do this without your support, Dan and Chequita. Thanks so much for joining me in this battle. I know together we will be victorious.

Chequita, not much longer and you will be in 2ferland.....two good weeks and you are there!!

Dan, you starting back in yet? I know it's hard to get settled back in!

Talk to you all later, and have a wonderful weekend!

Chach
  • YGG CONGRATS to chach never had a doubt. you are doing awesome. keep up the good work and have a great weekend.
    dan, i finally got the chance to read the trip report and it sounds like you all had a blast. hope everything is getting back on track for you and will talk to you later.
  • Hi Guys!

Well, I've overdone it a little on the foods, but I am planning on 100% back on track today. It's hard on vacation or when you have friends visiting.

I wanted to get on her and wish you good luck on your weigh in, Chequita. I'm hoping it's a good one. It might be excellent and put you in 2ferland!

Hi Dan!

Chach
  • Hi, everybody. Sorry to not have written in so long (still had carpal overload from the VERY long trip report )

I have not been doing too well. Time to get back on track!

TTYL

db
  • just a quick check in to let you all know i forgot weigh in this morning, so i will let you know tomorrow. i hope everyone had a great weekend. talk to you all in the am.
  • Hi All!

Dan, come on back. Time to get on track! We miss you!

Chequita, where is the weigh in? I've been waiting but no post yet. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!

I weighin tomorrow and I am guessing to be up about 2 pounds. It's okay, I am going to live with my eating choices and I feel okay about it.

I did meet with the plastic surgeon today and he said he is going to send off the paperwork to the insurance agency to get my surgery approved. He doesn't see a problem with it, so it looks like possibly August for my breast reduction surgery. Sorry Dan, girl stuff!

I'll check in tomorrow.

Chach
  • Good morning, all!

Okay, where is everyone? Chequita, weigh in results???? Dan, back on track??? Helloooooooo?

I am probably going to be up a few pounds tonight, but that is okay. I was on vacation last week from the diet. I'll be good next week.

Okay, I'll check in later!!!

Chach
  • Hellllloooooo.....where are my buddies!?

I weighed in last night and stayed the same, thank goodness! I was stressing I would be up a couple after eating out so much!

Goals for this week are:

My goals for this week are:

1. Exercise 5 times this week.
    2. Leave 2 points over each day
    3. No ice cream/desserts

I hope everyone checks in soon!

Chach
  • Setting up week 14 right now.