Old 03-18-2004, 09:12 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's.....(#77)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 09:13 AM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #76 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!
Old 03-18-2004, 09:43 AM   #3  

Ramona Posted On #76 After I Had Closed The Thread. So I'm Bringing It Over Here....Here's Her Post:

Thought I'd post a quick one before I get to started working.

Dan called last night around midnight. He is somewhere outside of Bahgdad. They are living in some kind of 2 man trailers right now. They had phones set up so they could call home. I haven't heard from Ben in a few days. I don't know if he has gotten his orders to go or not.

Sherry, my dad could barely walk he was in so much pain. There was nothing left between the bones for cushion. It was just bone rubbing bone. His other side is perfectly fine though.

Hey to all of you. Maybe this weekend I'll get time to post to everyone individually.

Oh, BTW, I forgot to tell you about my new weightloss plan. Between waiting on my mom and dad and working all day, I have hardly sat down for the last week. My folks have a 4000 square foot house to keep clean and I'm always running from one end of the house to the other. My mom is like Sherry too, she wants everything in it's place and spotless. Their driveway is about a quarter of a mile long from the house to the mailbox. When they are napping, I walk it 2 or 3 times. They have 12 steps leading up to the front door and I've been trotting up and down those several times a day. I haven't weighed, but I am down 1 pant size. Hey, whatever works!!!

Gotta go finish an interview with the cutest little 4 year old girl you have ever seen! I'd like to find the man that molested her and.....I'll leave the rest up to your imagination!
Old 03-18-2004, 09:47 AM   #4  

Ramona,
I hope it was ok with you to bring your post over to #77.
CONGRATS on being down a pants size!! WTG!!!! I'm so proud of you!! See all that walking and going up & down stairs paid off!! YOU GO GIRL!

Also.....
WTG Debbie on being down 3 more lbs!!! WOW...You are doing fantastic!! Also...CONGRATS on being OP for 22 days!!! YOU GO GIRL!!

I sure feel the motivation! Do you Floozie's????
Old 03-18-2004, 09:56 AM   #5  

You are all doing awesome!! Congrats to all!

Sherry-I have been doing a little organizing (very little!), and yesterday we did some yard work. This break is moving way to fast for me. I've also been spending too much time on the computer on ebay! Did you see the tusk sold? I sent it out yesterday. Now I'm going to my parent's today to take more pictures. They are trying to downsize and possibly buy a house or condo near me. My mother has so many collector dolls and plates that it's not funny!
ShelleyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 11:10 AM   #6  

Debbie I am happy that you had a lot of family and friends to support you and your family at this time. Isn't it nice to have such a wonderful friend like Sherry? The buttercups that you bought your Grannymom will be nice to remember her by in your garden. You are doing great on sticking to program, keep going to the YMCA.

Sherry wow you to are now a proud member of the YMCA! I just love it. Our Y is older but I love working out. I do aquafit, work out with weights, jog on the treadmill, use the stepper and the bike. We are there around 5-6 times a week. Yup and I still have weight to lose. But now I have smartened up, not so many sweets. It is paying off. I am glad that you are enjoying your angel. She is there for you when you need a hug and you are down. It is nice to be remembered. I can't believe that your yard needs mowing. Mine needs shoveling.....there is still about 2 feet of snow and then mounds of it where we have shoveled. When does the doctor expect that Drews bone will stop growing. I am glad that he doesn't need an operation right now. I hope that his meds work. I am glad that you are not working to hard this break. You know me better than I know myself. I will post what I mean at the end of this post.

Jennelle that is sad about the girl missing. Did you know her? Does she attend your school?

Ramona how is your Dad doing today? You are such a great daughter taking care of your parents. The benifits are paying off, you are being blessed by losing weight. That is great. Going down a pant size reminds me of I think it was Sherry (possibly Debbie) skirt story where it was to big and they tripped on it. It must have been nice talking to Dan. How many of them are staying in this trailer for two? That is great that they have access to the phone. I hope that you will here from Ben soon.

Tina post and let us know how your mom is coping with her brothers illness. I hope that things are improving a bit. How are your kids?

Shelley you are the ebay queen? Did you refund that girls money for the product that was in good condition when you sent it out? Sunny florida, ahhh.

Gayle how are you doing? You didn't post today yet? Can't you come out and play? Are you all tied up at the moment...lol

Vicki I am with you come on spring.....no spring flowers here yet and won't be for awhile. I can't wait for them to get here so I am on a search for some.

Well I just couldn't wait for spring, for all you girls that kept asking if there was any trips planned, well I did it yesterday. I am leaving on a jet plane.......I off to Puerta Vallarta monday. Just for a week. And it is just me. I am I am going to house sit a mansion and a rottie dog with my mexican sister. I haven't seen Casa Isabel yet but it has a beautiful view of the bay. It has 5 bedrooms and baths,maid service, laundry service, a huge pool, and internet so I will come on line when I am not sunny my boobies. Julianna and I will be the only two there. It is also the Godess Convention starting friday so I will have the weekend to join in. This is an anual girls bash. Tiarras, boas, fancy shoes and I do believe booze. I am sure it is going to be a blast. I will give you full details as it happens or when I get the chance to get off my thrown.

DEE
Deelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 11:59 AM   #7  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Dee - She doesn't attend my school. I wish I taught high school, though!

Sherry - I know you will enjoy the Y! When you were a kid, did it have scuzzy connotations? I know it did when I was young, so the first time I actually walked into one as an adult, I was flabbergasted at how awesome it was! I really need to get my booty to the gym. My husband pays $50 a month for a family membership through his office and we never go. I like it, but I usually have an excuse...too tired...not enough time...too lazy...blah blah blah. I need to knock that off!
Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 06:13 PM   #8  
Losing it!

I Know A Secret!!!!!!!!
gdeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 06:14 PM   #9  
Losing it!

Ramona, is Ben getting deployed also????
Old 03-18-2004, 06:15 PM   #10  
Losing it!

I know a REALLY good secret!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2004, 06:23 PM   #11  

Ok Gayle.....Spit It Out!!!!!!! What's the secret??!!! You're killin' me!!
Old 03-18-2004, 06:24 PM   #12  

Okay, Gayle--Fess up!! What's the secret??????
ShelleyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 06:56 PM   #13  

Gayle, Ben has offered to go in one of his fellow K-9 officer's place because the other guy's wife is due to have a baby in June and the deployment is in May or June. I haven't heard for sure if he is going.

Jennelle, any news on the missing girl?

OK Gayle........do tell!
bootwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 10:02 PM   #14  

Hi Ladies!

Debbie I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure you have lots of good memories to help comfort you during this time. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Ramona your parents driveway sounds like mine. If I walk to the mailbox and back it is almost a mile. I can't wait for summer. I am gonna start walking it a few times a day.

Shelley you are a truly honest Ebayer. I don't think I would have refunded that ladies money after she waited so long to let you know. I wish all ebayers were as honest and nice as you.

Dee Puerto Vallarto sounds great!!

Gayle you have me in suspense! What is the secret?

My uncle is still hanging on. His condition worsens everyday and each day we think will be his last but he keeps hanging on. My mom has been staying with him practically around the clock. I know she is exhausted along with his wife and kids. They are staying up with him around the clock.

The kids are great. They are enjoying this warm weather. They played outside almost all day.

Hope everyone has a great night.

Tina
tinagailh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 12:01 AM   #15  
Losing it!

Tina, how old are the kids? The Hospice in our area offers an excellent bereavement program for children. Prayers continue to be sent.

Ramona, so it sounds like both of the boys will be in Bahgdad? I know this has to be a very hard time for you with the worries of the boys plus both parents needing you so much.

To all staying Op and losing: GREAT JOB!!!!!! I'm staying Op, but I haven't weighed this week.

Dee, can I sneak along in the luggage???? I will even sleep with the Rottie instead of taking up bed space!!!

Now for the secret.....hmmmm....now it wouldn't be a secret anymore if I told you!!!!