Floozie's March Walking/Exercise...(#2)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Please Post Your Daily Walking Or Exercise Here.

Come On And Join Us!!! Make A Walking Or Exercise Goal With Us!!! It Will Be Fun And We Can All Lose Weight And Get Into Shape!!!

What's YOUR Goal????

• Dee-I am a very slow runner. It takes me anywhere from 10 to 11 minutes to run a mile.
  • Weigh-in....I lost 3 POUNDS this week!!!

I finally found something that keeps me from eating...grief!!!
    But still happy about the weghtloss!!
  • Debbie,
    WTG on the 3 lbs!!!!! Wow...You are doing awesome!!!! Also WTG on being OP for 22 days!!! I'm so happy & proud of you girl!!
  • Debbie-Good for you!! Keep up the good work.

Thursday
    6/58/100
  • 14/110

Debbie you are doing great. You have lost a lot in less than a month.

Shelley running 1 mile in 10-11 minutes is pretty good. If we work to hard it doesn't burn fat.

Sherry did you get to go to the Y yet?
  • Dee,
    Thanks for asking, I wasn't sure if anyone read my post on the main thread when I wrote that I was waiting for a Dr. referral.
    Yep...I got my clerance today! I'm about to leave to have my 1st work-out!! The Dr. told me to take it slow until my b/p gets under control.
    I'll let you know how it went!!
  • Sherry-I hope you had a good workout!
  • Friday:
    I worked out on several machines (don't know what they're called) and walked 1 mile on the indoor track (20 laps).

Most of the ladies had on cute spandex outfits or shorts with tanned legs.I looked frumpy in my sweat pants and oversized T-shirt. Oh well....not going to a fashion show...just trying to get in shape and lose weight!

I'm going to work out 3-4 times per week.
  • Sherry!!! WTG!!! ON your first workout!!! I'm so happy for you, getting your release from the doctor!!

I usually walk on the threadmill, it paces me better than the track. Working forward a 12 minute mile. It takes me about 18 minutes now.
    But anyway didn't get to the Y today, had too much work to do here. I'm going in the morning...early!!!

BTW...Had Sherry going earlier.....I told her I was eating ice cream right out of the carton....IT was carb-smart!!!

SUMMER COUNT-DOWN
    23 days down....73 days TO GO!!
  • Saturday
    8/66/100
  • Sunday
    10/76/100
  • since friday afternoon

11/121

I so glad that everyone here is active. Keep up the good work. Shelley make sure that no one slacks off when I am sitting by the pool being served pina coladas by our pool boy. :-)
  • Dee...Have a great time and make sure those Pina Coladas are fat-free....LOL.

Sherry...How was your workout today? Did you set up another appointment with the trainer?

I worked out for an hour this afteroon at the Y . That threadmill was whipping me hard, but I made it!! I can even begin to feel a little more tone already!!

Summer count down!!

26 days down....AND 70 TO GO
  • My 1st night of water aerobics and I love it!!!!!!!!

Monday:
    1 Hour doing Water Aerobics