Old 04-07-2004, 09:47 AM   #121  

Hi everybody....

Can only post a quick note. Thank you all for your prayers. Son is doing fairly well. (thank you for asking, Sami) The drugs are still in his system, & he'll flare up at us all at once for no reason, & it gets scarey. Later he regrets it. Just keep praying for us.

Everyone is doing so well with weight loss! I'm so proud of all of you! Sherry...I LOVE all your little smilies!! Be glad when I can come back often & post graphics again like I would like.

Have a great week & take care. God Bless all of you, & praying for you.
Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 01:28 PM   #122  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Default Sorry, i've been MIA

Hi all ,

Welcome to the new people, Deenie is one and the other..... sorry, Aggie! How could I forget that. I have an Aunt Aggie. So glad you've joined us and i look forward to seeing you.

Well, I have been missing because I had a class for my Life & Health insurance lines and I had my test this a.m. It was a very difficult and concentrated class and I was really worried because I just didn't seem to "get" the life and annuity stuff. But i studied hard last night and I still didn't feel well about it this a.m. I prayed before I took the test and do you know that I did BETTER on this test and PASSED, than the one before? I am SOOOOOOO Happy! So now I just have to pay my license fee to the Dept. of Commerce and i'm a licensed insurance agent!

My back is feeling better and i'm able to do more around the house and i'm happy about that too. We had our last Alpha this monday and it was bittersweet. I really liked our group. I had hoped that John may ask me out, but he did not. He's not interested or not ready to date yet.

Things with Charlie are good, i guess. I went to his house Sat. and he was kind of crabby. He had been running errands all day and working around the house, he looked like he woke up from a nap when i got there. He got cleaned up and said he was hungry, hadn't eaten all day. Well geez, no wonder. So we went to the restaurant and the wait was 1 hr. 20 min. I knew that wouldn't work. He didn't call for a reservation, he asked me the night before and I didn't know if we needed one. So he said, let's go next door, it was almost an hour there. So we went across the street to Chevy's and had mexican food and it was really nice. But he was tired, i was tired and he had to get up at 4:00 to drive to a Boy Scout camp to make breakfast and teach a class, and we lost an hour that night, so i went home early. I was happy to have an early night... I'm not sure what we'll do if anything for Easter. His parents are back home from TX, so he may go see them. I'd be happy to stay home. My aunt always invites me over, but I want to stay home. That's not nice i guess, but i'm TIRED!!!

So, i'm at lunch and trying to catch up with you all. I'm so happy for all of you that are doing so well! So exciting to see all the activity here lately.

Gary~Rylee is so sweet! Sounds like you are all doing well.

Sherry~why would you think it was something you said sweets? No, no, no...just busy lately, but i've missed all of you. I'm so happy you are back

Sunny~how's the kids? haven't seen any pics lately. Do your kitties get fat during the winter from lack of activity? My Tom is quite rotund these days i've noticed.
Mitchypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 04:50 PM   #123  
Southern Belle

Default Wednesday afternoon

Hello CEers!!!

Yuck! I feel yuck! I finished with my patients earlier and came home and crashed for about 3 hours!! I am so tired I don't know if it's from not sleeping last night or if I'm worse. And . . .I am hearing all sounds in my right ear 2 and 3 times like an echo, especially high sounds, which is driving me crazy !!!!! Sorry to complain.

Michele~ So GOOOOOODDD to hear from you!! I have missed you SOOO much!!! {{{{{Hugs}}}}} I understand that BUSY thing!!!
Congratulations on passing your test : WTG!!!! So glad to see you back. Hope this finds your back better, too!!!

Angel-lover~ So good to hear from you!!! Glad things are somewhat better! We will continue praying for your ds and you and the rest of the family. Check in with us when you can.

DeenieM~ So good to have you here!!!! Hope you will find this a good thread and stick around here with us. These are the BEST FOLKS on the site that I have found. They are very supportive friends that give you encouragement when needed. Welcome.

Sami~ So proud of you, Sami, and so glad to hear how active you are. I actually had a good visit with a new DR yesterday that was impressed about the SB diet and wants to see me in a month to see my progress and help me in any way that she can to get the weight off. She actually sat down and talked with me about 30 minutes. Grant you, I didn't get your TWO HOURS but I'm happy with what I did get. I would be even happier if I felt better. Ya know? But keep up the good work!!!!!!

Sunny~ The last we heard from you, you were going to eat supper with some friends. I hope that went well, but my friend, I am starting to worry about you. PLEEEEEEZZ just send us a ONE-LINER to let us know you are alright!!! PLEEEEEZZ Missing you!!!!

Well gotta go lie down, my head is and I'm too to continue. Later.
sunshinelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 08:12 PM   #124  

Default good day

I have had a good day today. I had to get out and run a few errands, I went by the ice cream/soup&sandwich shop where I work( really part time) to get my very small paycheck, and visit with my friend who manages the shop. The soup of the day was cicken&dumpling. That is one of my most favorites. My friend said."Just have a little as your meal for the day". But I resisted, and I am proud I did not cave.
I live about 80 miles south of houston. My allergies are workin' overtime this year. I still have a cough after a kenelog(sp?) last week, and I still don't feel even 80% better. I guess this too will pass in it's own time. Just feel so yucky!!
I have been on this liquid diet since Feb. 15th and I started at 238 and I am down to 217, I did have a slip-up when DH and I had to go out of town for several days, but I have ben doing good lately. I thought I would try this and loose some of the weight and then transition to a low calorie plan. I have felt so bad with all this allergy "stuff" and I am so tired, too tired to do any exercises. I haven't worked in about 4 weeks, and I am ready to get some exercise. I must admit I have not been real faithflu to geting all my water in. But I am working on that.
We may have more rain tomorrow, that means more mold Grrrrrrrr!!!
I hope everyone has a great evening, a wonderful Easter. I look forward to getting to know all of yu better.
In Christ, aggie
aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 10:10 PM   #125  

HAVE A BLESSED EASTER!

http://www.riversongs.net/Flash/estr.html

Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 10:48 PM   #126  
Southern Belle

What does everyone think of moving "up" our thread to post under Faith based weight loss????? We would still be under "Support Groups" but under the heading of Faith????? Just asking............................
sunshinelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 08:22 AM   #127  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Exclamation Stop!!

Done Sherry
I was thinking the same thing...

STOP!
DO NOT POST HERE!

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW THREAD @
OUR NEW HOME UNDER "FAITH BASED SUPPORT GROUPS": (located in the SUPPORT GROUP FORUM)

CLICK on LINK

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...208#post558208

See you all there
SunnyD

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 04-08-2004 at 08:32 AM.
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote