Old 03-15-2004, 12:47 PM   #46  
kitty Momo

Good Morning,

I feel behind, get frustrated.

So, you type 60wpm, Marti?? lol You are typing circles around me.I peck and get the job done.I only type with one hand......lol
It is sweet that you desire to get married on a date that means so much to you. You will have good vibes already built in I saw a scrapbooking mag in the check out line, thought of you
If I knew how to scan I would show pictures of the girls but I can't. On the coast I would go to the local dinky college and they would put the pic's on floppy for me.

Kat- It is frustrating to stall , especially when you are doing everything that you can. I do agree with Angie though, kind of concerned about your health overall,could even have something to do with the weight not coming off. Anyway, just a thought. I certainly hope you are having a good day

Katie- Before you take the bags to Goodwill, can I go through them?? I packed up all of Rachel's clothes that she left behind.Trying to clean up a little each day. I live on the 2nd floor and the garbage is down under the carport..........must be like 2 miles away......lol, teasing- seems like it though.Big production to take a simple bag of garbage down with Gaby in tow.She always wants to stop and look at everything.........same with doing laundry or taking groceries in the house.....lol, amazing we get anything done. Anyway, bet it feels good to do spring cleaning

Kathy- Hi Albrerta,Canada? Another Canadian!!!! Hope youstick around, would love to get to know you.

Shanna- Good Morning. Hope this week brings some answers for you. Thinking of you and if you lived closer I would take you out to lunch and cheer you up

Angie- You are so funny. Kind of leave me speechless.......lol. I would like ot know also what you are going to do at this brewery??? Taste tester or something?

Rita- Are you having a good Monday?? Curious if you ever mentioned having children? Maybe you did a Bio?? Maybe I should go look?? lol

Cristi- I would love to be able to walk to church!! There was a little church across from where I live and I tried attending there.It was mostly elderly people though and I was looking for more families. So, I am back to going to a church 5 miles away, not too far I guess.
The girls attend mostly with their father though but Gaby goes with me and she loves the nursery, she didn't want to come with me yesterday.....wanted to stay and play.lol
Take it easy!! Moving is hard and also it brings stress eevn if you wanted to move.If that makes sense??

Kayecee- I am not going to give you his addie!!! lol........I don't pee on pictures. I do have 2 pictures of him and he is a handsome man.I think my mother was surprised when I showed her. Sometimes I feel like she doesn't think I could attract a healthy/handsome/successful man. Or maybe I think that about myself???
Doomed to be with drinkers and druggies....lol.....
No. I just do have to self talk and tell myself that I am a good person and deserve the best.
So, enjoy your FREEDOM!!!! Good to have you back posting.

Jana- Good Morning! I was curious about WW and how many points you get to have? Hope your back is feeling better.

Thanks for the St.Patricks Day cards, Jana & Cristi!! I received them Saturday, always fun to get mail and I do appreciate your thoughtfulness

Ok........I better go. Hope you all have a wonderful Monday. Treat yourself well

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 03-15-2004 at 01:02 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 01:41 PM   #47  
RAR

Good afternoon everyone hope that you are all having a great Monday Susan thank you so much for the card it made my day and yes I am a old married lady 38 years didnt knoe what the Bio was till I started browsing will get there can you tell I am new on the computerLOLChristi got your card and thanks sooooo much Jana take care of your back aqnd hope it feels better soon well everyone have a great day Ohio is sunny today but chilly so am going to enjoy going out Rita
RAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 02:07 PM   #48  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Talking Happy Monday All~

You ladies have been busy little bees-like Susan I get a bit frustrated trying to catch up. Just wanted to let ya know I added photos of the kiddos if anyone wants to take a peek. I did it yesterday and then deleted the post-just have a thing about having their pictures online-not sure why.

KATHY~So glad to see ya girly!!! I am glad you decided to pop in and hope to see more of ya. The ladies here are mahvelous and you will love it here and them. Yes, we finally got moved and boy was it a chore. I am so glad it is over.

Ladies, Kathy is a friend from another thread that died a couple of months ago. A Valentine Challenge that didn't quite make it-but we have kept in touch and I invited her to come on over here.

Susan~you are worth having a nice, goodlooking, successful man-we all are!! Don't feel bad about only typing 25 wpm I am not so great myself but I get the job done, I only type 45-55 wpm but that is if I am looking at the keys!

Jana~I do hope your friend is fine. I can't imagine a cyst the size of an orange. Thoughts and prayers for both your friends. Glad your back is better-be careful while you are out and about today, you don't want to makeit worse.

Marti~I think that is sweet sharing the same anniversary as your grandparents and I am glad it means a lot to them. I'm sure it would have meant a lot to Vince's grandparents that we share the same day also. I know some of the family thought it was nice that we do. I hadn't given much thought to the date or I would have gone with possibly my grandparents anniversary. Wouldn't do parents anniversary because it was August 9 and my anniversary to DH#1 was August 24 and that would have been too weird for me. Anyway, are you getting excited?? Have you got a dress yet? 9 days to go missy. Good luck on your finals.

Angie~glad you got the new job, you must be excited about starting. WTG Tanner on getting the part. Being an extra is the start of bigger and better things and I love Little House on the Prairie. And Brandons first date-awww, so sweet. My boys are private also-trying to get info out of them is like trying to pull teeth, only eventually the teeth come out! What cracks me up is they will talk to Vince-must be a guy thing, I am sure.

Katie~you probably did tell your story of why you married on St. Patricks Day but when I went digging to find it I couldn't find it anyway and I have a short memory. But I do remember some discussion about your emerald green dress-I bet it was beautiful! And Valentine's day. Hope you are enjoying your time off.

Kayecee~sweet story about you and Tim. Hope you are enjoying your freedom, and yes I think the dentist will remember you!

Kat~ I thought it was cute-riverdance I do hope you get the job Sounds like a great one.

Hi to you Shanna & Rita

Well, today is weigh in and I am doing the happy dance!!!

I am down 4 pounds!!! Of course I still think that last weigh in was wrong (a gain of 2 lbs.) but I recorded it none the less. What a GREAT way to start the week. I have been on this way too long and need to get going but I definitely will be back later.

Have a wonderful Monday ladies!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 03:16 PM   #49  
kitty Momo

WOW! Super Job Cristi on losing 4 pounds!!!

CONGRATS

You are welcome Rita for the card. I hope you are having good day? I am computer challenged also but if you tinker around long enough you catch on.
Would love to read your Bio as soon as you figure it out .lol

Cristi- Hey, if we just sit by the computer all day we would never be behind!
I need to take Gab for a 2 year check up in a minute.

I know you are right about the "nice,handsome,successful" man thing.
I certainly don't wake uo thinking I am some great catch. It takes some self talk to get me there and that is a *most days thing*.

When I am around my mother I just feel like a child. I always felt she never gave me much praise as a child.If she says anything supportive it is noticed by me because it is so rare.
It would be nice to say what she thinks doesn't matter and it doesn't. It does stings though when your own mother makes you feel like a loser...........

Geez, thats a downer......lol., sorry.

Best get Gabs ready for her appointment.

Congrats again!!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 04:12 PM   #50  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Talking

Hi Susan~

Thanks for the congrats! And yes I think we need to stay on the uter: all day to keep up.

Don't think of it as being a downer, it is always good to get things out. Anyway, Susan you ARE a GREAT catch! And you need to start thinking that way girly-everyday.

Jana & Katie~thanks for the cute cards! Just received them today. Jana, did you do the cute little return address on the computer? Or did you have it done? I love it! I always order labels and have been for many years from Colorful Images. And I get stickers anywhere, but mostly at the scrapbook store. I love dressing up the envelopes. I am a sticker & label junky.

I better get going-can't miss Dr. Phil. BBL
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 05:51 PM   #51  
The Rockinghorse Gal

S/C/G: 238/230/130

Height: 5'2"

I'm starting a new thread --go see chit chat tally whack above!
fropvd is offline   Reply With Quote