Old 02-26-2004, 10:55 AM   #31  
burned out bus driver

Hi!
Just a short hello- I hardly got any sleep last night and am actually going to take a nap. (unheard of for me!)

Andrea- I feel awful for you......having been thru similar myself a few years back. Hopefully you will not need the D&C- I have had 2 of those. They are not awful (you are anethestized) but still just one more thing to worry about. I still have several excellent articles on miscarriage- they deal more with the emotions than anything else- that I found comforting. If you like I would be happy to send them to you. My heart goes out to you.

Ok, so I did stay up and watch the Bachelorette.......and I agree Meredith is not someone I would want to call friend......and I would love to talk to her in 5 years when she wakes up and realizes she made a huge mistake. Nuff said????!

Gotta go, I am tired.......forgive me for not getting personal with everyone.
Ginny
ECmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 03:17 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good afternoon all!
Ginny I hope you got a good nap in. Sometimes we just need a power nap or a long nap to make it through the rest of the day.
My day has been going well. I made one huge mess in my kitchen. I'm getting my avon order in today and my avon lady misplaced my reciept so she called to see if I still had my copy lying around so she could bag everything so I was making grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch and had already put the bread on the skillet when she called, so of course I got all excited about my goodies coming in that I ran to find my copy and the next thing I know I saw smoke and my grilled cheese sandwiches were burning and cheese was oozing everywhere! I left a spatula too close to the burner and it melted too... What a MESS!!! But it turned out well. I just scraped everything off into the trash and started over again. We had egg drop soup to go with our grilled cheese and it was super good. hit the spot I need to be more careful next time though, lol. So my avon lady should be here any minute to deliver my stuff and I can't wait to play with it all!! I love new makeup. Then after the kids get up I am off to town to buy groceries for this weekend and next week. I'm getting excited about DH coming in tomorrow. Seems like it has been forever.
Ok, I need to get off of here. What is everyone having for dinner? I'm probably going to grab something at the store or maybe hit subway on the way home. Haven't decided yet. well, TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 03:19 PM   #33  
2BoysMom

Good afternoon everyone!

Will's taking a NAP!! OMG I hardly thought it was possible. I had to go to the bank then decided to take a drive out in the country a little bit and BOOM, out he went! He'll be crabby when he wakes up but I'll enjoy the peace while I have it. Tony's busy chewing away on something.

Andrea - I don't mind Dr Phil in my head and on my TV .... but he's the last person I want down there if you know what I mean And Spryng, Denise Austin asking for help losing weight.....TOO FUNNY!

Ginny and Andrea I hear ya. I mean not only is Matthew drop dead, 6-pack abs, trade in my Dh in a minute if Matthew would have me (not really ) gorgeous but he communicates and holds himself together well. Why isn't he already married???? Some woman is going to be very very very happy some day!! I mean he was excited that Merideth could want him to be the father of her children! The day my Dh would say something like that ... sheesh!

I got in a bottom body toning session and 1 mile of walking this morning. Tonight is girl's night out so we're going to dinner at a place called Noodles & Co. Never been there but sounds good. Then to 1 of the girls for dessert. I have had no sweets for about 1 1/2 weeks so I'm looking forward to a small piece of dessert. Then Saturday we have my nephew's birthday party. I will be having a small piece of cake there too!! If I get home early enough I may take a walk on the treadmill. I have so much extra energy these days I don't know what to do with myself!!

Well that's about it for now. Better get more done while Will's asleep.
Talk to you all later.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 03:58 PM   #34  
Movin' to the Country!

Hiya! Ginny hope you got a good nap!!!

Spryng, too funny! Do ya know I did that too one day. I burnt the grilled cheese sandwich so bad that the top bread was burned from the bottom up!!! It is amazing that mother's do not burn houses down more often than they do! Hope you have fun with your Avon goodies. I am not much of a make up person though I try now and again for DH's sake. I did buy some from Avon though when I got the cellulite creme because they had some really good deals. Plus, I had to replace my mascara that was at least 5 years old. What time is your DH due in? You get him for 4 days right? Does that mean he'll leave Tuesday morning?

Geri, you definitely deserve dessert!!! You are doing fabulous with your exercise and I love to hear that you have more energy! Isn't it great?!? I did my 2 mile WATP's the morning and might try to go get in some pilates.

Both kids are sick and it is the end of the month...ugh!!! I know I probably already said this in a previous post but I'm stressing a bit. Too much to do and too little time to do it. I was up way to much last night as both kids came and got in bed with us. DH left and went to their bed. My mom did come and watch them for a couple hours today so I could go to pay our property taxes on the vehicles and renew registrations. Tomorrow was my last day so I was stressing. Normally I do it online but there was a "glitch" that caused DH's bill not to print so I had to go get it done. Ugh!!!

And for dinner....hmmmm. Well, not sure. Might do a MS farms parmesan ranch chik pattie and a salad. Have any of ya'll ever had pecan butter? I made some yesterday with just pecans and honey. Yum! We put some on a cracker and it was a nice little treat. Kinda sweet but not overpowering. I LOVE pecans anyhows. Geri, dessert tonight isn't pecan pie is it? Or is that a more southern thing?

Well, I've babbled enough. Gonna try to motivate myself to work or else go exercise. I ordered the WATP's 1 mile and I am gonna try doing it first thing when I get up to see if it will boost my energy even further. Plus exercising in the morning is supposed to improve your sleep so maybe it would help me sleep better too!

TTYL!!!
candybar74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 11:22 PM   #35  

Good evening all!
Candy, I love makeup. Any kind, any where, lol. But I don't wear makeup that screams "look she's wearing makeup!!" I just wear neutral colors and such. Right before I got married, at my bridal shower a friend told me that I should always get dolled up for my husband. It's the little things he will appreciate and it stuck with me. I dressed up for him while we were dating and I still dress up after 5 years of marriage including my makeup. And he is due in sometime tomorrow. Don't know exactly when. could be tomorrow morning, could be late tomorrow night. And he doesn't leave out until wednesday morning. His days off doesn't start until saturday so friday's are like a freebee.
Geri, I hope you had fun at your girls night out! I wish I got one every now and then. And congrats on getting in two workouts!! You are sure motivated. Great job.
I went grocery shopping tonight and walmart had most of their workout dvd's on sale! I bought a new pilates one. It's called The Method Pilates. It has 4 workouts, abs, arms, thighs, and hips and each are 15 minutes long so you can combine them all for a really long great workout or pick and choose which ones you want to do. I watched it tonight while I was re-dying my highlights in my hair and it looks much harder than the pilates I already have. I'll be trying it out soon. But I had subway for dinner and it hit the spot. Tomorrow is WI and I am nervous that my stress eating on tuesday might impact it. I just hope I don't see a gain, and I hope I'm not too dissapointed if it stays the same, either. I really want a loss. But I will take the consequences of over eating on tuesday. Wish me luck!
ok, I need to get in bed. TTYL!
Old 02-26-2004, 11:23 PM   #36  
Movin' to the Country!

Wow! Where is everyone today? I justed (that is short for just wanted...caught it after I posted! )to note that I did get in a pilates buns and thigh workout. Almost killed me! I guess those regions are REALLY out of shape. I did have my chik pattie on a bun. It was yum! ER tonight was pretty good but looks like next week is a rerun! Drats!!! I hate reruns! Well, I am off to bed. Both kids are finally asleep so I'm gonna get some before they wake up coughing. Hope everyone is having a good night!!!
Old 02-26-2004, 11:28 PM   #37  
Movin' to the Country!

Oops, Spryng, we were posting at the same time! I agree about dolling up for DH. Not that I do but I agree I should!!! He would sure appreciate it! Although lately he's been all over me without...he is loving the new me...so when I have on normal clothes (yes, I admit there are days when I don't get out of the flannel and tshirts!!) he just about goes crazy like I am really fixed up. Sad but true. Anyhows, hope DH makes it in early!!! Anything special planned besides family picture? TTYL!
Old 02-27-2004, 08:29 AM   #38  

Good morning all!
Well just did my WI and it was bad. Gained 1 lb. I hate that so much. But it's my fault. I'll just have to do better this week. Which will be hard with DH home for 4 days. But after I use my flex this weekend I told him I will not go over my pts monday or tuesday while he is home. I already bought low pt meals to make. He'll just have to suffer, lol. I'm too close to my goal to keep messing up!
Candy, nothing really special is planned for this weekend. It's suppose to be in the high 60's so hopefully we can take the kids to the park or something. Monday we want to get a baby sitter and spend the day together, but we'll see. I have yet to ask SIL about it. But nothing specific planned.
Well I am going to re-clean this house now, the kids had fun messing it up last night. So that is all I have planned for today. I still don't know when DH should be home so I'll be trying to stay busy until then or I'll go crazy. Well TTYL!
Old 02-27-2004, 09:21 AM   #39  
soontobethin

started a new thread. See you there
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 12:28 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

can I join you ladies? Also, which section in the forum is this group located in??

Angela
babygrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 06:59 AM   #41  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Angela,
We are now on STAY AT HOME MOMS 142, I believe!

Here is the link:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...684#post550868

Copy and paste it to your browser!

See you there
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote