Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2004, 08:14 PM   #16  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Thanks, guys! You both made me smile and brush off the bad feelings. I've only eaten 1/2 the points I am allowed so far today. I am meeting some friends and sharing a big greek salad for dinner--very low points. I'm going to try and avoid the bread, but I might have to sneak a piece or two. It's so good. Maybe I can get them to burn it so it won't be so appetizing. NOT!

I guess it's my impatience. I know it didn't appear on my body overnight, but I sure want it gone overnight. Someone once said the slower it comes off, the longer it stays off. 0.6 in a week should stay off FOREVER! Heehee.

Okay, outta here tonight and will report back tomorrow morning.

Chach
Old 02-26-2004, 09:45 PM   #17  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hey everyone

Audrey... Way to go on the 3 pound loss. Tell us what did you do the last week to lose that? That is so great to read that. Are you doing weight watchers also? Have you made your goal of going to the gym more often this week?

Chachee don't feel to down. You lost almost a pound. And maybe this will be the beginning of the downward trend. You know that really you can't go by the scale. I go by the way my clothes feel. So how is my scarf coming along?

Dan way to go. Are you still being a trend setter and still exercising? So what show was it that you went to see? So have you tried any of the recipes in the SBD book?

Here is a question for you all. I know that some of you journal your food, do you find that it really helps at all? What sort of help does it provide?

Ok I must run and get the baby to bed.

Have a super Friday all.
Old 02-27-2004, 12:07 PM   #18  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi All!

I was so good last night. I met up with three friends and had a huge greek salad. They ordered pepperoni pizza, my fave, and I only had one slice, and left the big crust! I had one slice of garlic bread also. Normally, I would have had three slices of bread and two pieces at least of pizza. Instead, I filled up my plate three times with salad and drank an ice tea.

Lucky, I do journal my food because it helps me when I look back to weeks that I lost/didn't lose to see what I was/wasn't doing. For instance, this week I am looking back on last week and seeing that I did a lot of snacking. I didn't realize it as I was doing it, but looking back now I see that I did. Plus, if something is really working for me, it's good to have it written down in case I forget good habits and need to buckle down.

Well, here comes the weekend, my worst time to stay OP. I am praying that I do well and can report back on Monday that I did well.

I'm going to start the new thread now.

Chach
Closed Thread