Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 10:56 AM   #1  
Empress/Queen

Talking All-Club Special Saturday Fitness Challenge Jousting Faire

YO! A WANDERING TROUPE O' FITNESS KNIGHTS HATH ARRIVED AT THE PALACE AND INVITED EVERYONE OUT TO A SPECIAL SATURDAY JOUSTING FAIRE ... PLEASE COME TO THE FAIRGROUNDS WITHOUT DELAY AND POST YOUR OWN PERSONAL FITNESS CHALLENGE FOR SATURDAY! WINNERS RECEIVE A VIRTUAL BAG O' GOLD. LOSERS AND NONSTARTERS RECEIVE A SATURDAY SPENT AT LEAST TRYING TO HAVE FUN AND DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!!

THE KNIGHTS SAY THIS IN CELEBRATION OF THE CCRRMM'S VERNAL EXERCISE CHALLENGE THAT IS GOING TO BE POSTED TOMORROW IN THE VILLAGE SQUARE!!! I KNOW I SPEAK FOR ALL THE s THAT NEIGHBORS IN THE ROYAL VICINITY ARE ALSO GOING TO BE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE WITH US IN THAT CHALLENGE, THOUGH WE KNOW THOU ALL BE BUSY ABOUT THY OWN CHALLENGES AND MAY NOT HAVE THE INCLINATION; HOWSOMEVER, WE BE FRIENDLY ROYAL DENIZENS OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND HOPE YOU'LL ALL DROP IN ANY OL' TIME!! ~ Signed, Elbertine Pep, Fitness Trainer to the Wandering Fitness Knights!!!

Was I shouting? How rude of me! Please come to the Faire! H
Old 02-21-2004, 11:04 AM   #2  
Empress/Queen

Talking Yo!!!!! Double Yo!!!! Triple Yo!!! Here I go!!

Ok, dokey, Elbertine Pep, Wandering Fitness Coach, I'm at the Faire and ready to joust!!!! My special Saturday fitness challenge FOR MOI be to go to the state park and hike around and look at the yellow poppies for AT LEAST 40 minutes!!!! I've been slacking off from hiking for almost a year and had a dream last night about it and know that this is the time to BEGIN THE QUEST ANEW!!!! The CCRRMM's are starting their month-long Vernal Equinox Exercise Challenge tomorrow ... a post will magically appear in the village square and all neighbors are invited to visit us on that challenge and/or join in, though we do respect that thou hast thy own challenges to pursue, but we WOULD like to see everyone (including a few of our own s who hath disappeared and the towel boys are fretting about that, but what can we say?)!!!!

Anyhow, that's my event for the day ... hiking for 40 minutes and looking at poppies!!! I shall return and report my success and see if anyone else hath bit in participating in this FAIRE (be THERE or be SQUARE, etc., quid pro quo)!!! Have some potassium before thou goeth!!

Last edited by Amarantha2; 02-21-2004 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Bananas!
Old 02-21-2004, 03:07 PM   #3  
Spreadin' the luv.

Here I am, Elberta (thou of the yellow poppies).

Today I will comply with your challenge by doing death-defying feats of housework, including (but not bloody limited to, dammit) doing a stupendous pile of dishes, scrubbing the restroom fixtures and cleaning the kitchen. I will then WALK (uphill) to the natural foods store to get the stuff for pho and will then make it.

That's all I can do today, but it's better than sitting on a couch reading a novel all day, methinks. Onward!!
Old 02-21-2004, 04:12 PM   #4  
Empress/Queen

HOORAY FOR CERISE!!!! She hath entered the housework and walking uphill to the health food division of this competition!!! We, the Wandering Fitness Knights, were hoping someone would enter that event!!!! Cerise, you be a shoo-in to win the virtual bag o' gold!!!! Yay, team!!!! Yowza!!!! Huzzah!!!! Have a banana!

Amarantha hath finished her 40-minute hike-in-state-park event but there were no yellow poppies ... nor poppies of any color ... can't understand that as the selfsame flower be out on the sides o' the highway, but maybe the park ones come later. Anyhow, she did see some nice yellow bushes that she thinketh be called sweet gum or something like that. Got offered free admission ... didn't take it ... details on palace thread. Will come back later and see if anyone else posted here or if thou be ALL pikers (joke) except Cerise and Amarantha ... signed, Elbertine Pep!!!

CALLING ALL PEPPY PEOPLE, PLEASE COME TO THE FAIRGROUNDS ON SUNDAY OR MONDAY (or any day thereafter, it's going to last for 30 days) TO SIGN UP FOR THE CCRRMM'S VERNAL EQUINOX EXERCISE CHALLENGE! We need every last and visitors, too!!!! Be there or Amarantha is going to run off with the Towel Boys and open a gym in the Land o' Slothful Folkettes somewhere in a galaxy far, far away!!!! Have a banana!

~ Signed, Smirkette
Old 02-21-2004, 05:38 PM   #5  
deleted2

Altho I'm inclined to do a whole lot of nothing today, I'll be brave and commit to doing something! This AM I got in 30 min. of bellydancing and 30 min. of Pilates. I declare that by the end of the day I'll have done my dumbell routine, and 40 pushups [the girly ones], and 200 asst. crunches! So I have spoken, so shall it be done! [I hope....!]

Old 02-21-2004, 10:36 PM   #6  
Empress/Queen

Yowza, Eydie, that be an ambitious entry there, especially the 200 crunches!!!! The event organizers have awarded thee a virtual bag o' gold just for thinking about it!!!! And so thou dost not lack for potassium, have a banana!!!

Ceara, Amarantha didn't want thee to feeleth like the Lone Ranger, so she entered the housework jousting competition and got in some cleaning ... however, the judges have ruled her entry was too late and you take the bag o' gold (virtual) prize ...

Amarantha won a blue ribbon for trying to find the yellow poppies that haven't bloomed yet!!!!

No one else came near this faire BUT WE KNOW ALL THE s and maybe some visitors will come and post on the VERNAL EQUINOX EXERCISE CHALLENGE! We just hope we are spelling "equinox" right ...

Over and out from the SPECIAL SATURDAY FITNESS FAIRE!!!! Have a final banana: !!!!!

P.S., this thread was inspired by the big Renaissance Festival we have in my area (really) ... at the end of which, there be a drumming ceremony, or at least there used to be (I haven't been to it in awhile) ... so BOOOMM, BOOOMM, BOOOMM!!!
Closed Thread