Old 03-10-2004, 08:59 AM   #136  
Quit counting at 45!

Default Good Morning!

Had another good day yesterday. Kept my hands busy with my quilt so that I couldn't munch. Tonight's dinner is chicken parmesan with veggies.

Gary: Baby Adelaide is my niece's little one. I make a baby quilt for each of my nieces and nephews when they have their first one. I'll try to post a pic when I get it finished.

If you saw my house you'd apologize to Martha. Wonder what'll happen to her?

Shirl: A big welcome to you. I look forward to getting to know you. Post when you can.

Sunny: I'm so glad Curves is working for you. I love going. The girls that workout at 6:30 a.m. are really fun and the time flies. I plan on adding something to my off-days too when I figure out what I can do and not wake up the others in my house.

Michele: Sounds like things are going great for you. How did you do with the water. It's something I need to work on too. I get busy at work and forget that I have it there. This week it's snacking for me - next week it'll be lowering the pasta/bread in my dinner meal.

How is everyone else doing? We'd love to hear even a little snippet from you.

Have a great one!
wilma12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 09:43 AM   #137  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Welcome Shirl!! Wow, you have done great since Christmas!! So impressed.....Keep up whatever you are doing.

I think you've come to the right place if you want support. I'm here for you....

Still haven't heard from Charlie? He's MIA.

Time for my coffee and I have a busy day ahead of me. Have a great Wednesday everyone!
Mitchypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 09:48 AM   #138  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Wilma, we must have posted at the same time.

See how quickly i forget... I drank water consciously yesterday while at work, but not at home, actually I had a soda with dinner and then couldn't sleep so I'm sure I didn't get in enough. So my goal today is again.........atleast 64 oz. of water for the day. One tip i found that can help is when i'm filling my glass, fill it, drink as much as you can, and fill it again.

I'm reading that book The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren and today's point to ponder is.... I was formed for God's family.

Have a great day!
Old 03-10-2004, 09:56 AM   #139  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Angry

Morning GARY...
So good to hear from you. Thanks for the pictures, ANGIE. Your puppy, RYLEE, has really grown just since the previous posted pictures! I love pictures!!!

Good to hear that the girls did so well in their games And Ron joining a basketball team... that will be good exercise for him. Hope he likes it and does well. Sports are just so good to get your kids involved in, teaches them allot!

As far as the weather goes - we aren't in the 80's (!) But we are having allot of sunshine It's 38* right now and it is suppose to get into the 40's. I cannot wait till we have temps back into the 70's!

Quote:
SUNNYD Hey that puppy picture looked like RYLEE--when did you sneak into my back yard You haven't had much time either with all that exercise--boy oh boy is Joe gonna be HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! Are your boys getting excited about going outside again? with the snows melting? Any new 50's decor for the home?

Glad you liked the picture - I thought it looked a bit like her too Yep, been exercising my head off - oh... don't want that, do I? As for the boys... they never go outdoors on their own - they are strictly inside animals. But Joe & I have taken them for their morning shoulder ride to get the paper again. They love that and it's all they know... so they don't know what they are missing with 'not' roaming. I couldn't stand the thought of them being out and roaming and not knowing if they were safe. They stay in my site almost all the time - I always know where they are.

Yep, I did get a butter-dish from my sister for my birthday. I'll have to send a picture for you all.

Hi WILMA,
I just got back from my Curves and weighed in on my scale and it came up that I am now at 202.5! Can you believe it!!!??? I am finally beginning to lose again! I am not going to change my signature till my official weigh-in on Tuesday (3-16) at Curves... but it sure gives me insentive! I want to be in ONEderland so badly!!! So all this work IS paying off!! And I feel wonderful too. Boy, do I get tired at the end of the day though - by 9:00 I am heading for bed, cannot not see straight I get so tired. I sure do sleep well now!

Don't you feel so bad for Martha? I sure do... she made a very bad choice (very foolish of her) but we all have panicked and made wrong choices in our lives - hers was just on a larger scale. Call me naive, but I feel that they are making an example of her in punishment. If she just had probation I think that would be enough. I just feel badly for her even though I do know she was wrong & broke the law... one heck of a mistake. I hope she won't have to go to jail for too long.

*~*~*

Well guys, I have to go get something to eat.
Catch you all later ~ Have a Wonderful OP Day today!!
"Blessings"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 11:11 AM   #140  

Default Hi!

Welcome Shirl! Congrats on your loss so far, your doing great. This group here is a great bunch of friends that are willing to support with whatever you need ( ie- prayers for illnesses, limited advice ect.) Sunny- I am not so sympathetic to Martha- She isn't that naive I am sure. I didn't own any of her stock, but I am sure the stockholders would view it all differently. She is notarious for looking out for #1. But then again so were the clinton's and He was pardoned for his shinanigans. I could stay on that soap box for awhile so I'll just jump down now. Hi E.Z. nice pictures of rylee- listen bud if you are complaining about the heat forward it to upstate N.Y. we would love it at least for a week or so, it snowed and we have about 3 inches on the ground again, no more grass. I teach a child's bible lesson then do a craft project. We also have a small snack usually cookies, or crackers and a drink. It is fun, I have kids from the older group I work with on WEd. nights volunteer to assist with Junior church. I only do junior church once every month and a half or so. They are preschool kids mostly. They don't sit well, so sometimes challenging. Thanks for asking! Mitchy, Wilma and sunny,sprout congrats on great dedication to exercise, that is important, and to drinking water. I love water, and drink alot of it. Exercise is not my forteit inlife, never has been. Sami, angel, eeyore, ect. where are you???
doitforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 05:09 PM   #141  

Angry

Hi SUE,
That's okay - I do understand why you feel that way about
Martha and I know allot of people do - deservingly so. I am
just a softy I guess.

Say... you know that our trip is getting closer!! I am really
working hard to lose weight and get in shape to go ya know
Seriously, I bet you are getting really anxious for your trip.
I know if I were you I would be

Thanks for the encouragement!!! I am really excited and cannot
lose this fast enough. Only 47.5 lbs to go in reaching my goal wt.
See ya!

Boy-o-boy, does it ever get quiet here - where is everyone

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 03-10-2004, 10:00 PM   #142  

Default Sunny

I am so looking forward to vacation. It should be so much fun, I am glad your not upset with me, but my understanding was she is a rude, obnoxious, terrible to work for. But what she saved by this action was a spit in the pan compared to what she had. It is to bad, and I also hope she doesn't get alot of jail time, but I don't think she walk away either. Glad I am not the judge, nor do I want to be. This is a crazy world we live in, people who hurt animals get more time than people who kids, just crazy.
Anyway,You'll reach goal soon, I am sure especially with all the working out. Just don't jump ship when ya do. O.K. Promise!
Old 03-11-2004, 08:51 AM   #143  

Michelle! I know I'm almost a week late....so sorry. I hope you had a good day. Sorry Charlie didn't call. Are you sure he knew it was your b'day?

Sprite & Shirl! So glad you joined us.

Can't stay here long. When I have a free minute, I have to get personal business, etc., taken care of. Please pray for our son & his family.

Love & prayers to all.
Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 09:53 AM   #144  

Angry

Quote:
From Sue...
Anyway,You'll reach goal soon, I am sure especially with all the working out. Just don't jump ship when ya do. O.K. Promise!
Morning SUE,
I Promise you, I won't jump ship... I think you guys are the Best!

Hi there ANGEL!!
So happy you checked in with us...
your DS is in my prayers! And so are you!

*~*~*

Have to go get in my exercise for the day.
Later guys

"Blessings!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 03-11-2004, 11:39 AM   #145  

Angry

Morning CER's!

Just checking in:
Finished my workout on my Elliptical ~
Went 5.5 miles in 36minutes
and have been
getting in all my water64oz +!

Now (!) to 'nail down' the snacking after 7:00
Still working on that! I am allot better at resisting the
urge & most times I am successful, but cave once in awhile still.
Like last night...
woops

Well, I really must be going. I have a full day today.
Hope that if you are lurking, you'll think about popping in
Have a great OP day everyone!
"God Bless!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 03-11-2004, 11:57 AM   #146  

Angry

Hi MICHELE,
I was just checking back on the thread and noticed
that you have posted and I just didn't see you in my
haste! I am so sorry... hope you didn't think I was not
posting to you deliberately I wouldn't do that!

I am so sorry that Charlie hasn't called you... maybe he's
on another trip? Or maybe his pride was hurt? It's hard to
say. Or... maybe he likes spontaneity and you don't and it just
isn't working out for the two of you. Whatever the answer is
I know that (it) will all work itself out. Just know that we are all
pulling for you to find the right guy for you. You are so
deserving of someone loving and caring.

Good for you in trying to get in your water -
it's so important!! It was very hard for me at first, then I went
to Wal-Mart and got a 64oz insulated mug for like $4.00 and fill it
up each morning. Now I get it all in and then some. I take the mug
everywhere with me - It's a challenge but I do it

Now I really must be going...
God Bless you!
D.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 03-11-2004, 01:48 PM   #147  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Default Hi all :wave:

Angel~thank you for the bday wishes, so very sweet of you! Will keep you and family in prayer...

Charlie called last night and asked me out on Saturday, not sure what we'll do. He wants me to come to his new townhouse and see it. He says he's been very busy with moving in, work, etc. He asked me if i was comfortable with him at all. I said I was, when I'm around him, but he is bugged cuz i won't let him come to my house yet. I explained yet again why but it's bugging me that he brings it up. So i said i needed to ask him something.....did he forget my birthday on Sunday? He was really quiet and then said that yes he did. He knew it was my birthday, but he just forgot and then goes into why, because of the move, and work, and I have to understand, and he doesn't think i really understand what kind of work he does. I told him, that I think i have been understanding and I do understand that he has a high-pressure job.....and that I didn't expect anything except maybe a phone call would have been nice. He said he'd make it up to me, which I don't want him to do. Said he'd never forget, if i chose to keep having him around. But i think he'd forget again. Maybe he's just not a details person when it comes to family and friends? But that's important to me. Maybe i expect too much? But he's kind of skipped Valentine's and now my birthday? I'm disappointed.

Why doesn't John just ask me out so I don't have to worry about this?

I am SOOOOOOO busy at work, which is really great, i love it. But i'm also trying to organize my actual job and establish a routine, so i feel like i'm struggling a bit. I'm just jumping in and trying to get it all done. And my boss is really happy, she's told me and she recognizes what i'm doing, so that is cool.

Today's point to ponder is: Life is all about love.

Goal for the day! Drink that water! Guess i should start now since it's lunch and i haven't touched it. Oh, I had maybe a cup of water with my pills this a.m. Big woo!
Old 03-12-2004, 08:50 AM   #148  
Quit counting at 45!

Default Good Morning

It's Friday This week has flown by.

Tomorrow I get to clean and then get some baking in the freezer. It's cold up here so I don't mind.

I've had a great couple of days. I have really kept my snacking under control. We'll find out in a couple of weeks if it worked. I have also been drinking more water which has helped immensely.

I wish for each of you a great day!!
wilma12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 09:51 AM   #149  

Default Hi !

This has gotta be quick, gotta finish a baby blanket for a shower ytom. been so busy haven't had a chance. Just wanted to pop in and say Hi! Glad to see ya don't plan on leaving us sunny, we would miss ya! Hope things go better this Sat. Mitrchy pulling for ya. Wilma- Know ya will see a difference, with all your hard work, just think a smaller uniform which was great. Angel praying for ds and dil and kids, hope that situation works out Hi to everyone else. gotta run, home for the weekend see ya! Sue
Old 03-12-2004, 10:24 AM   #150  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Have to be quick, will try to post at lunchtime.

Point to Ponder: I'm called to belong, not just believe.