Old 03-03-2004, 01:14 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi guys - you sleeping in late today just kidding!!

I did great yesterday and was rewarded today with a 1 pound water weight loss! I'll take it! So I'm at 137.5 (goal is 120-125).

Making it through yesterday really was an a miracle. I've officially hit the wall with the amount of "growing pains" i.e. inappropriate behavior allowed out of a college's directors, teachers, and staff. Last night was the final straw. I've made the calls today and am filing a formal complaint on several levels. I feel better about having made the call. I will talk to the Dean this afternoon. Remember Mr. Creepy hands. Well last night a Day class student told us that me and the student that was grabbed were "made examples of" to their entire class. She gave them all kinds of bad info on what happened and how we handled it and basically made us look like fools to her whole class. Now most of this class can't stand the woman anyway but STILL. That was inappropriate on so many levels. The way the school has handled this situation from the very beginning is just pathetic! I'm tired of dealing with it.

Well, eating has been good today. I feel much better now. Headaches stillt here but more energy and slept soo very well last night. It's beautiful here today! Even studied outside today.

We're gonna look so good for spring!!!!! Exciting! Just thing how great it's going to be if we keep up this good work! WE CAN DO IT GUYS!!!!
little grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 03:12 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Howdie doo everyone! I see we're missing some people still! I don't see Blaue Liebe, Miss Elisha, nor Leanne......Hope you ladies pop in real soon!

Tulip! I hope all your interviewing and such went well and was successful today! Keep us informed. It sounds like it would be a job that you would enjoy very much. What exactly will you be doing? Are you a chef? There's so much I really don't know about all of us here at SA! Maybe we should start one of those fun surveys! I'll do that after this post!

YAYYYY for Grassie! As Raventoy said in my journal, One day Leads to Two Days, Leads to Three Days! One day at a Time, Grassie! Now a super BIG YYAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!!! for you for standing up for your rights. That teacher had NO rights either personally, ethically, nor legally to use you and the other student as an example. Make sure to check into Ethics codes and such...she can lose her job for that...at least up here she would. Stand Tall and Proud! You are doing an amazing thing and setting a wonderful example for everyone! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK@!!!!

Raven! Thanks for posting in my short little entry in my journal! Just that single post from you gave me so much confidence in myself you wouldn't believe it! And it's Awesome that you have been able to correlate the two day hunger pangs with your ToM. Alot of times, people won't take the time to try and analyze why, or where, things come from or happen. As for Wednesdays being your busy day, why not do something simple like taking a nice walk while you are waiting for your daughter to be done work? Or even consider it a rest day. Treat yourself to something nice, a bubble bath, a magazine and private reading time. Something that can relax you after such a hectic day? You DESERVE IT!@!!!!

Well ladies, after this I am going to post my little survey...I hope everyone joins in!
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 03:14 PM   #78  

I'm a sucker for surveys! I'm in.....
Old 03-03-2004, 03:28 PM   #79  

Default Scale Addicts Survey! FuNFUN!!!

What's yer name? Or what do you go by?

Dang...depends on who's callin' me!lol Michele, Mikki, Hay You,!lol

Where ya from?

Right now, Niagara Region of ONtario Canada. Have lived in: California, Mexic, Japan, NY, FLA, CO.

What do ya do?

Hmmm...Happily Unemployed at the moment. But am Horsie Physiotherapist by Education. Horsetrainer by Trade. Bartender by choice.

Kids or Pets or both?

Pets... but my pets ARE my kids!lol Dobie, JRT, Fish, Cat and of course the horse.

What do want to be when when you grow up?

I want to be the Tyrant of a small tropical country. I'm working on Antigua!lol

What is the current CD in your player or that you last listened to?

Love Below by OutKast

Last Movie watched?

Pirates of the Carribean

Last Restaurant you ate at?

Spagucci's, italian...over priced and overrated.

You're favorite food to go out for?

Mexican or Japanese

First thing you are going to do when you hit your goal weight?

Go out to Suisha Gardens and eat TONS of Japanese! It's one of those restaurants that the chef is in themiddle of the table and cooks for you.

Piece of clothing you want to wear most when you hit goal?

A pair of shorts and a tank top.

Any other goals for celebrating?

Yes, A weekend at a spa and get pampered. A new wardrobe. A trip to Italy!

HOpe everyone enjoys this little survey!

Old 03-03-2004, 04:17 PM   #80  

Meri but Little Grasshopper is a real nickname from my martial arts days. There was already a big grasshopper.....

Where ya from?

From a beach town -Wilmington NC (I hour north of Myrtle Beach) and have lived all over NC. Still in love with the State

What do ya do?

I am a full time student (massage therapy program) and I work two part time jobs to pay bills - one legal research - the other Medical office stuff.

Kids or Pets or both?

Pets... but my pets ARE my kids!l Dog - Australian Sheppard - Mac. And fishies! I will get another dog as soon as I'm out of school and settled.

Retired! lol! I want to combine Massage, Kinesiology and NueroMuscular reprogramming to work with chronic pain clients.

Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald - love good Jazz!

Last Movie watched?

50 first dates. Cute date movie.

Twisted fork - over priced but YUMMY!!

Mexican!!

3 day weekend at the beach - I'll live in that 2 piece I'm not sure I want to reward with food right now

A sexy black dress (at night, after wearing the 2 piece all day )

A weekend in Asheville, hiking, climbing and camping and a trip packing through Europe.
Old 03-03-2004, 08:27 PM   #81  
Student of the Hoof

Marian, Mom, Babe, RT

Where ya from?

Alaska for 35 years, moved to GA 8 years ago to be with a guy I met online. Yep, we're still together.

What do ya do?

*groan* I work full time, I home school two kids, I work at a stable whenever I can to earn lesson time.

Kids or Pets or both?

Pets, kids, and a boyfriend. Two horses (stb three) Mt. Shadow Bay Appendix Mare, Arashi Rei Cremello Quarter Horse Gelding. Three dogs Callisto the boston mantle merle Great Dane, Ursa the white with brown spots Rat Terrier, Artemis the foster greyhound/husky mix. Four snakes one boa (my big boa died last week ) Miss Piggy (but I think he's a Mister). Two corn snakes Broken Arrow and Peppermint Patty. One king snake Houdini. One leucistic texas rat Omen. Four lizards onne Australian Bearded Dragon named Red, one yellow leopard gecko Neon, one normal leopard gecko Chaz, one cuban rhino iguana Hera. Two kids - Ian (Machine) 12, and Valeska (Nickie) 15. Live in boyfriend Richard.

I have to grow up? Ok, dream time. I want to buy enough land to be able to build at least two houses, and have many horses. I want around 60 acres. I want to complete a training program for horses, and do that for a living.

The Dralion Soundtrack

Last Movie watched?

At the theatre? I don't remember. Here at the house? Seabiscuit.

Chili's - Caribbean Salad

Mexican

Schedule my tummy tuck!

Anything I WANT to! Tank tops, hipsters, shorts, bathing suits... ALL of it!

That weekend in Asheville sounds awesome. A trip to Disneyworld with my family. Buy a Honda Shadow Spirit. Maybe a new tat. Just have fun!
RavenToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 08:46 PM   #82  

RT - how funny...I met Greg on line also (my boyfriend). my mother has finally - after all this time, stopped calling him "that freak from the internet..." she likes him now!
Old 03-04-2004, 01:59 AM   #83  
Bound and Determined

S/C/G: 268/268/150

Height: 5'10"

Elisha, Lish, Smarta**

Where ya from?

North-central West Virginia. Left a couple of times but always came back, and finally got it through my head how much I really love it here. Unfortunately, not much business opportunity here, so as soon as I find a real job I'll probably be moving elsewhere.

What do ya do?

I'm currently working part-time as a sales associate at a department store, or in other words I'm looking for a job.

Kids or Pets or both?

Pets, for now. I personally have one kitten, Camilla, but there are 5 other cats, A shepherd-lab mix named Streak, Buddy the beagle, Archie and Jughead the indeterminate breeds, an attack bunny name Beatrix, some chickens, and a bunch of ducks.

Either an editor in a book publishing company, a college English professor, or something to do with education systems or improving the quality of education.

All Mighty Senators

Last Movie watched?

Matchstick Men

Applebee's

Mexican or Italian

Go shopping! I want cute clothes!

Bikini

A trip to Greece. Or Disneyworld. Both of them will come in time. A new wardrobe.

~E
miss_elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 12:03 PM   #84  

Morning Ladies! My addiction won out last night. I was getting ready to have a shower and the Scale called to me. I fought like crazy saying..."But I don't want to get on till Friday!" The scale replied back, "Trust usssssssss....You will be happyyyyyyyyyy...we are your friieeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnd...."

So I did....

ANd guess what....Down 3 lbs! and back at pre xmas weight! YAY ME!

I love reading everyone's surveys!

SW: 199
CW: 169
GW: 135 -140 or an off the rack size 8!
Old 03-04-2004, 12:26 PM   #85  

HS - yeah!!!!!! pre christmas weight is huge!!! You were losing like crazy then, weren't you!

Sounds like we all need to get together for some Mexican food!! We have this great place in town that is pretty authentic. Just so happens that one of my classmates is a waiter there. We get GREAT drinks I would eat there every day if I knew my butt wouldn't look like I was doing just that.

Today has been okay. Forgot to take Vitamins and am really struggling with not wanting to eat any of the 5 foods I'm allowed. I work at the clinic tomorrow though and am going to ask him if I can go on a protein drink or something like that. When I work out (TF - see that...twice at the gym, and I'm claiming to work out....) I get lightheaded easily. Need more food....tired of eating it.

Last night a box of splenda chocolate ice cream took me hostage. I am completely not allowed to have it but was still proud of myself for resisting the box of chocolates and cookies at my desk all day long!!!! I still lost 1/2 pound. Exciting but not very - I know it's just water at this point. I want my 133 back

Next week I think my toe will be well enough to hit the gym again. I find I miss the treadmill. RT are you sending the Treadmill vibe my way??? send away girlie!! I can use all the help you've got!!

Where is TF?? I hope the meetings went well for her!!!!

okay, this chapter of the book is done for today. Talk to you guys soon!! Hope you're all doing well and getting skinnier by the minute
Old 03-04-2004, 01:29 PM   #86  
Student of the Hoof

Woo HS!!! *doin' the 'watch her go' dance!* Ya'll are gonna leave me in the dust!

We have this wonderful mexican place here.. they serve the white cheese with jalapenos and unlimited chips... you can really pork out there, if you want. My kids always want to go there for their birthdays!

Grasshopper - FIVE foods?? I'd have been insane within 2 days. Unless one of the five allowed was ice cream. Then I'd be set for life. Is this a test run for allergic reactions? Tell me you aren't limited for life?? I remember when I finally decided to move to GA to meet Richard and see if we could actually make it as a couple real time - I'd never been out of Alaska and you should have heard the folks telling me I'd HATE GA and omg he's probably an axe murderer... I'll admit he's a little twisted, but those are his GOOD qualities! Sadly, my mom never got to meet him. I know she would have thought he was great. Sending oodles of good, positive, treadmill vibes your way!! : : : GOoooooooooo Grasshopper!!! Rah!

Last edited by RavenToy; 03-04-2004 at 01:32 PM.
RavenToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 08:03 PM   #87  

Well, I hope Tulip Fairy is doing well and that the Catering guys didn't take her away from us forever! And I hope everyone else gets a chance to drop by. LeAnne, Blaue Liebe, And everyone else who's gone MIA...COME BACK! WE MISS YOU!!! Good evening everyone! Another good day of eating! And went to a job interview and I start next week. Back into Hi-end Woman's Fashion retail I go!lol It's kinda funny to see me selling expensive clothes. But I'm good at it. It still didn't rain here today so I was quite satisfied with that. Woulda been happier if it had been sunny out! The weathermen have been wrong everyday so far about their weather forecasts!lol

Grassie you sound in a wonderful mood today! That is awesome. And back into the gym! Amazing!! You are just blasting off the pounds! And yes I was losing like crazy before xmas...but then I fell off the eating wagon. And of course the physical labor of my job helped alot. Which is why I need to get back into the Gym. Hay how is the "Creepy Hands" case going? I'm really interested in hearing what comes of that. That teacher of yours sound like a downright B**Ch! Build up them muscles so's you can kick her but! I also noticed that you, Raven, and I all have roughly the same weight goal, @135 range. We should all be each other's supporters! Then we'll all go and use our muscles on Mr. Creepy Hands!LMAO

Raven, I gotta thank you for all the nice things you put in my journal! How's the kids and the critters? My horse is a ball of mud and I have to keep wiping my dogs's paws off after their walks. It's not raining here but it's wet and muddy. We just had a filly born at the farm on Sunday, tiniest little thing. This stud seems to be throwing small babies even on large mares. But they are good as far as conformation goes. This one looks like she's gonna be grulla. Hay...send some of those Treadmill vibes my way!!! Maybe it'll git me in gear to git into the gym!
Old 03-04-2004, 08:04 PM   #88  

CRAP!!! it only printed half my post again!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old 03-04-2004, 08:06 PM   #89  

ok...not half...jsut messed up! this site has issues...I swear it
Old 03-04-2004, 10:22 PM   #90  

HS you make me laugh. At this time of night I've had my biweekly massage and I'm relaxed.

I have to share this so you guys don't think it's all fun and fluff at massage school (i know you dont - just put that in for effect ) Tonight we had to get down to our undies (just take off our pants) and examine each other's abs. GREAT time to be feeling fat!!! I get the one guy in the class AND I'm wearing baby blue, lacy undies. Even better! So do I do his exam then It's my turn. He's very professional about the panties - but he pokes me in the tummy and says, "you're holding that in! relax and let it go!!" I'm sorry dude, but short of failing this class, I am NOT letting my chunky tummy hang out for you while standing in a t-shirt and socks and blue panties!!! sorry - it ain't happening. (in truth I just said uh-uh and he started laughing.). Then we did deep tissue massage on the tummy. Very very wierd.

mood is good. I ate well today and doc is going to see if I can have a rice based protein drink tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me!!

It was 80 here today - INCREDIBLE!!! Took Mac to the dog park, studied outside and finished up 2 of 5 papers. Things are going well. Now i just have to get through 2 more exams and it's spring break!!!! yippie yippie!!!!!

I'll weigh in tomorrow after my weigh in. Can't think well tonight so I know I'm not answering any questions!! I'll check in am tomorrow.