Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2004, 06:53 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's....(#71)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Old 02-13-2004, 06:59 AM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #70 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!
Old 02-13-2004, 09:22 AM   #3  
Losing it!

Sher: I love the cute welcome sign with the hearts! Any special plans for Valentines day/Anniversary? How many years?

Shelley: How's Brutus today? I can understand, he's just like your baby. How many years can his breed of bird live? I ain't doing that good...needless to say, I didn't schedule for the certification. My dream was quickly shot down when I priced everything! The print your selling...is it the print with her signature from when she painted it or is it her actual signature signed onto it? There could be some confusion there maybe.
Old 02-13-2004, 10:09 AM   #4  

Sherry, I hope you have a terrific anniversary. Do something special for yourself.....you deserve it.

Shelley, I'm so sorry to hear your bird is sick. Wow, 33 years is a long time! I know you are very attached to him. I'm sure he will be just fine!

Carol, I'm right there with you sister! We have got to get ourselves under control! So just as soon as you figure out how to do that, please LET ME KNOW!!!

Dee, I could sure use some of that bamboo. Not only is today Friday the 13th, but I broke the mirror in my bathroom this morning! I'm just waiting for the black cat to run in front of me now! I hope your mom is feeling better today.

Debbie, I'm wishing you the best for a speedy recovery. Enough is enough!

Gayle, $6,000 is a lot! I'll check my lottery tickets later. Maybe I'm a millionaire and then I can send you anywhere you want to go!

Well, they just brought an interview in for me to transcribe so gotta go. Hey to all the other Floozies and I wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day!
Old 02-13-2004, 01:28 PM   #5  
Losing it!

Hi Carol! I'm sorry, I missed your posting on the other thread! Please forgive me! I must of glanced at it, then went right on to this one about the same time you posted your message over there. I know how you feel about the scale shooting up in leaps and bounds. I am having such a hard time staying OP too.
Old 02-13-2004, 05:29 PM   #6  

Gayle-It's the signature from when she originally painted it. What do you think I should do? Is that bad?

Brutus hasn't eaten much today. I gave him a banana and egg yolk this morning, and this afternoon some orange and some bread. He hasn't eaten any of his seeds. Thanks everyone for your concern!

Sherry-Sorry about the bambo. I forgot that Dee is the one with all the luck constantly!
Old 02-13-2004, 06:11 PM   #7  
Losing it!

Shelley: I looked at the auction. I was just getting ready to suggest what you did already. I think your just fine updating it and clearly stating that it is a print and the signature is from the original. This will give people time to retract the bid if they misunderstood the original listing.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:14 PM   #8  
Losing it!

SENDING BIG BIRDIE PRAYERS TO BRUTUS!!! PLEASE EAT FOR YOUR OWNER AND GET TO FEELING BETTER SOON!

Shelley, is Brutus drinking enough so he won't dehydrate? Poor little guy...do you still have Mr. Peeps?
Old 02-14-2004, 08:19 AM   #9  

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!! Have a great day and cuddle up with your honey!

Wayne & I are also celebrating our 17th Anniversary today!

Old 02-14-2004, 09:16 AM   #10  

SHERRY........HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND WAYNE!!!!!!!!!

AND HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU ALL!
Old 02-14-2004, 09:19 AM   #11  
Losing it!

happy Valentines Day Floozie Friends! Have A Great One!!
Old 02-14-2004, 09:22 AM   #12  
Losing it!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WAYNE & SHERRY!!!! Here's a heart for every year you've been married!!!!! Love ya!
Old 02-14-2004, 11:01 AM   #13  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day Floozies!!

Hope everyone has a very special Valentine in your life. My honey got me some flowers and a sweet card. Guess he does me!!

Happy Anniversary Sherry and Wayne!!

Hope you have many more happy years together!!
Old 02-14-2004, 11:34 AM   #14  

Happy Anniversary Sherry and Wayne.
Congratulations on 17 years.

And a Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.
May you all be romanced.
Old 02-14-2004, 03:19 PM   #15  
Losing it!

Romanced??? Romanced??? Dee, what the heck is that??? My hubby is working tonight...hmmm...maybe I'll go out and try to find some of that romance stuff. Can I buy it at Walmart? LOL!
Closed Thread