Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 11:26 PM   #1  

Default Valentine's Day Buddies-- Week 1

Well looks like the orginal was lost. I am here and ready to get moving on this.

10 pounds must leave my body!

Weigh in tomorrow. And I bought the DVD of Walk Away the pounds. So I will be dragging my butt out of bed to get it done.

Where are my buddies???
Old 01-08-2004, 11:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 213/203/180

Height: 5'11"

Default I'm Here

Hi Blu, I'm here. I was wondering what happended to us. I guess we got deleted. I just got off the treadill...I have got to stop putting it off until so late!

I'll check back in tomorrow. TGIF!
Old 01-09-2004, 09:36 AM   #3  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Good morning everyone.

Well good to see us back. I have to go out and then I will pop back on and post my weight.

Just thought I'd let you know I was still here.

Kathy
Old 01-09-2004, 04:20 PM   #4  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hi ladies~

I too am here. I was waiting for someone to start the thread-didn't want to step on any toes. I am glad to see everyone back.

I know today is WI and I completely forgot to weigh in this morning. I overslept and was running late. I will WI tomorrow morning.

Hope everyone has a great Friday. TTFN
Old 01-09-2004, 07:12 PM   #5  

Hi Girls!

How 'bout that crash!?! I felt like I lost a big chunk of my past life, but I'm getting used to it. So much incredible and valuable contributions from so many individuals down the cyber-space hole.

I had a job interview today at a CURVES in the city, but only 15 minutes from home. I will know next week if I got it, and I'm hoping I do for several reasons. The money isn't that great, but it will be fun, the hours are agreeable, and it will get me back into the workforce. I see it as a vehicle on my way to something else I've been thinking about.

If anybody's interested, Summerlover has started a new Dr. Phil (again) thread down at the Book Club. This time we're taking it chapter by chapter, and our time. There were some awesome posts before the crash, so we're just going to start Chapter 2, I think she said Sunday.

Not much new otherwise here. Just wanted to stop by, see how you were doing and say hi. HI!

dip
Old 01-09-2004, 11:48 PM   #6  

Well I went to the doctor today. To get my thyroid check and some other stuff. So I am sure there is a nice bill there...gotta meet the deductable.

Went to Target and got some new work out pants. I bought a 2 DVD set of the WATP. It has the 1 and 2 and 3 miles on it. So I start there tomorrow.

We have our holiday party tomorrow too. I am not sure if I am going. but I do know that I will not be using all my 35 flex points.

Really going to work hard to get the 10 pounds off.

Anyone want to spice up the challenge a bit? I am thinking that on V-Day whoever makes there goal. I will put your name in a hat. Have my DS draw a name and you WIN!! a prize. Nothing HUGE but if you are willing. I will put up the prize.

Let me know what you think?
Old 01-10-2004, 03:08 PM   #7  
One day at a time

Angry

So I forgot to weigh in yesterday and did this morning I am up 2 pounds! Not a good way to end the first week of this challenge. Next week definitely will be a better one for me.

Dip~I am sending some good vibes and luck your way in the hopes you get the job. : It sounds like it would be so much fun working at a Curves. Plus you will benefit from working out there-right? I assume you will get to use the equipment. And that crash was a little crazy-I feel a little lost around here.

Blu~hope everything went well at the Dr.s. When will you know the results? Hope you have fun at the party if you go. I am all for spicing the challenge up a bit. I just know I *WILL* make my goal of 9 pounds this time, even with this stinking gain this week. I am very optimistic!

Robin~hope you are doing fine, you too Kathy.

Well, ladies we will be moving in 30 days! We filled out the paperwork this morning for the loan. I can't wait to move. Anyway, hope EVERYONE is having a GREAT weekend! TTFN

Valentine Challenge~9 lbs (189 lbs.)
1st Week~gain of 2 lbs. (200 lbs.)

Last edited by FrouFrou; 01-10-2004 at 03:15 PM.
Old 01-10-2004, 05:10 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 213/203/180

Height: 5'11"

Hi girls! Sorry I didn't weight in yesterday either. I overslept and got up 10 minutes before time to leave. Had to get the kids up and ready too. Needless to say, we were late.

I kept my best friend's 2 kids last nite. I had two seven year olds, one 8 year old and one 8 WEEK old! Talk about exhausted! I had forgotten what a newborn can take out of you. I think I will go to my OB/GYN next week and schedule a tubal!

Well, I need to run. Glad to see you ladies are doing okay. Maybe I will catch up on my sleep tonite and feel like posting more tomorrow!
Old 01-11-2004, 08:05 AM   #9  

Well, shoot, Cristi, don't just say you're moving in 30 days, tell us about the house!

dip
Old 01-11-2004, 01:35 PM   #10  
One day at a time

Oh Dip~I don't even want to talk about moving. I guess we got too excited about the house after all. I should have known something would happen. We found out last night that someone else put an offer on the house at the asking price. They actually had another one come in but said they already had two and didn't want another. Which is fine but I thought because we put an offer in first that we have the right to counter before they can consider another offer-which we did and at the asking price because it was a good price and they had recently dropped it. Little did we know (don't know if this is something new or a KS thing-KS has some weird/stupid laws when it comes to buying a house) that because it is a bank owned house they basically can do what they want-which they are taking both offers and the highest bidder gets it. We are not prepared to offer anymore than the listing price so unless the other people decide to drop it-which we doubt-we lost it before we even had it. We won't really know anything till tomorrow. We set it up to go look at two other houses that we like just in case. There was actually four that we have liked from the beginning. Anyway that's what's up with that.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday.
Closed Thread