Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2004, 03:36 PM   #376  
Donna

To All you mothers out there hope you're having a Happy Mother's Day. I'm just waiting for DH to come home from running over cones in a parking lot so we can head out to my folks for dinner. Dad's cooking since it's mother's day and that's always an experience

Have a great one all.

-Tech

Cathy - I didn't think anyone had a crazier dress code than where I'm at, Guess I was wrong .
Old 05-09-2004, 03:49 PM   #377  

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Cathy - producing receipts??? Wow. But you know, a big place like that must have run into problems taking advantage - that is why there are all these rules.

Went for a 40 minute walk today! Keeping up for the challenge!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Meg
Old 05-09-2004, 03:52 PM   #378  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hope you have an enjoyable and "edible" meal Tech think i'd sooner cook than have hubby make anything for me like thats going to happen anyway when i'm not here he just eats out all the time!

This morning went really well, i like it very much only thing was that when the store opened and customers trolled in they kept asking me where items where and i did'nt know some of them even thought i must know about drugs cos i'm in the pharmacy god help them!
Old 05-10-2004, 09:28 AM   #379  

Tech - how did the dinner turn out?

Supposed to be in the high 70s today. Trying to not snack as much today. And I may very well get a walk in today as well. Goes toward my Memorial Day challenge!

Exercise this week: 0 of 3

Talk to you later!
Meg
Old 05-10-2004, 11:46 AM   #380  
Connecticut

You know .... I think my computer has poltergeists as I just lost my post for no reason at all ! I also lost my internet there for a few days; hence, my absence. I no sooner got back online and then I couldn't get into 3FC as it didn't recognize my password. Now, I pretty much use the same password for everything .... weird, weird and triple weird !

Cathy, I am so happy for you -- down almost 5 lbs???!! Yahoo! See, I have always said, when you stick your mind to it, you do it. Excellent!

Tech, one question, why was your DH running over cones in the parking lot?? Forgive me if you already answered that and I missed it. .

Count me in as one who does not have a hubby who cooks well enough -- like, Cathy's, he keeps the restaurant economy moving right along too.

I already did 45 minutes at Curves this morning (1.5 circuits) and was down 1.5 lbs last week. Every bit helps!

Today I am home as I need to do mega grocery shopping plus the usual Monday Morning Decluttering. I didn't do very well wth food over the weekend -- even had a ice cream cone yesterday but it was Mother's Day, right?!

It's a beautiful day and the temps will be near 90 by the end of the week -- maybe I need to break out the deck furniture. Not on today's agenda though -- maybe tomorrow!

Time to rock and rool .... keep thinking positive because WE WILL reach our goals if we do.

Always ....

Terry
Old 05-10-2004, 03:10 PM   #381  
Gym'll fix it!!

Congrats on the 1.5lbs loss T that IS weird about your computer you've had your share of problems with them have'nt you? i'd blame Chris only don't tell him that

I've just made some diet jello ( a great munchie queller ) i'm out of light coolwhip tho' have put it on the shopping list i need to get dressed and jump on my treadmill while i watch B + B i'm being a lazy today.
Old 05-10-2004, 07:16 PM   #382  
Connecticut

Instead of typing "Cool Mom," I typed "Cool Whip" for my User ID! That's what I get for drooling over your jello, Cat!! .

Just came home -- made a salad for me with lots of olives and artichokes and brought a deli chicken for them.

Yikes, Russ just walked in and he's hungry -- gotta go, gotta go!

See ya all in the AM .
Old 05-11-2004, 09:45 AM   #383  
Donna

Talking

Hello all,

I'm pretty excited I lost 1 lb last week . I haven't been doing too well on my Memorial Day challenge, although I am up to 1-1.5 L of water, which is better than I was. I think it's the second of my challenges not eating after dinner that is what helped me out a lot. I'm a horrible tired/bored muncher, and I've been trying to cut back on that, if I'm not hungry after dinner I'm just not going to eat .

My dad is a pretty good cook, in fact he and my BIL do most of the cooking over there because my sister and mom are ok if you give them a detailed recipe Dad made "beer-but-chicken" and grilled potoatos, and I brought a salad. My DH isn't too bad a cook, we usually switch on and off, he started off needing that recipe, but the more he cooks the more relaxed he gets.

Terry - Congrats on the 1.5 lbs . DH was running an auto-cross, where they follow a course around a parking lot that's lined with cones. He actually didn't make it home, I drove out to my folks myself and he met me there.

Have a great day all .

-Tech
251/244/235/170 (start/current/goal for 6/21/final goal)
Old 05-11-2004, 12:10 PM   #384  
Connecticut

All right Tech!! Kudos on the pound gone -- every pound is hard work and a symbol of your motivation and preserverance. I also congratulate you on the munching after meals. Sometimes I find myself eating and don't even realize that I put it in my mouth. Keep up the good work!! Thanks for the explanation of the parking lot cones -- sounded like he was learning to drive .

Went to Curves again this morning and now I am relishing my first cup of coffee even though it's noon -- late start today. But I gotta have that coffee!!!! I am having a hard time keeping my heart rate in the target zone -- I keep having to slow down. They say if you go above the target, you are just burning sugar rather than fat. As you know I have lots of fat to burn!!

This thread is getting very long (39 pages!) -- how about whoever gets here first tomorrow morning starts a new one -- #174??

OK, lovely ladies, have a great day and catch ya all on the rebound!
Old 05-11-2004, 02:55 PM   #385  
Gym'll fix it!!

I guess that would be me THIS THREAD IS CLOSED go to #174
Closed Thread