Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2003, 09:06 PM   #16  

Hi

This will be short. I've still got lots to do before bed time.

I'm sending Suzanne the TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS from our group. When I add Carol's 53...It's a whooping 239 lbs!!!!!!!!! WOW!!

Dee,
I loved your bear story.Sounds like you have a wonderful hubby!!

Gayle,
How much are you selling the toliet seats for? Can you post a picture of them & the wine glasses? Would love to see them!! Can you paint light houses?

Carol,
PLEASE post again before you leave on your trip! I was so excited to see a post from you!! I sure have missed you girl!! Great job on the weight loss!!!!!!

To all the other floozie's that I didn't post to......Love ya bunches!!

HUGS........
Old 11-13-2003, 11:28 PM   #17  
Losing it!

Gosh Sher! we've lost a total of two small framed women! This isn't even counting the ones who have lost weight and strayed from the group. I plan on doing some lighthouse/seascape stuff after the craft show when I can have more time to experment. I'm thinking around $25.00-$30.00 for a toilet seat? I still need to finish this one and see how many hours I put into it plus how many coats of sealer it will take. I want to have this one done for display, then I can take special orders if there is an interest. So far I'm up to putting 7 light coats of sealer on the mailboxes! Probably to much, but I would prefer that over someone calling me saying the paint washed off! When I'm finished with ALL of my stuff, I'll update my picture trail and let you guys know.

Dee; Larry is such a TEDDY BEAR! It was so sweet of him to get you a stuffed bear to keep you warm while he's gone. Will he be coming back in the next day or two?

Well, tonight I did it! I went and had ALL of my hair cut off!!! I have it doing the flippy up thing like Paige on trading spaces. I like it, and Steve even said he thought he liked it too. This is coming from a man who LOVES long hair. I needed a new style to go with my new artistic personality.

Well, I hope life is treating everyone fine, please post if you have a free minute. VICKSTER: Did ya run off on us again?
Old 11-14-2003, 06:10 PM   #18  

Well Girls the Teddy Bear is coming home to his Princess! He should be back around 9:00 tonight. You will have to forgive me if I don't post this weekend. I will be too busy getting the hornies out of my bones........
Old 11-15-2003, 12:09 AM   #19  
Losing it!

Dee, you have such a way with words!!! Have fun and enjoy hubby before he has to leave again!
Old 11-15-2003, 06:44 AM   #20  

Gayle-Post a picture of your new hairdo!! I think $30.00 for the toilet seat is very reasonable. How much are you charging for mailboxes?

Dee-Does that count toward AP's??

For those of you on WW, I found Thomas low carb bagels at Walmart, and they are only 2 pts. for the entire bagel!! They have 5 grams of fiber and 140 cal. I finally have something new to eat for breakfast! For those of you on Atkins, they still do have 22 grams of carbs, as compared to 43 grams in a regular bagel. I'm not sure how they cut down on the carbs. Probably no sugar in them--I didn't look to see.

Also, I am down 3 lbs. this week. BTW, I'm going for a pedicure with some girlfriends this afternoon, then out to dinner at somewhere cheap. My friend gave me the pedicure for my birthday and I've never used it, so I am going to make sure I get a nice long run in today before I go! I wonder if the person that gives the pedicure will say something about my black toenails from running? Anyway, I can't wait. They also massage your lower legs.
Old 11-15-2003, 10:55 AM   #21  

Shelley, enjoy your pedicure! That will be such a special treat!

Hope you all have a good weekend. I'm busy getting the house ready for Ben's arrival on Tuesday. I'm babysitting my 6 year old nephew this afternoon, so I'm sure he'll help me with the cooking!

See you all on Monday...
Old 11-15-2003, 10:35 PM   #22  

Good Evenin'

Just popping in for a quickie to say hi & hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

I've been very busy today. I have a ballgame to work tomorrow so I'll be dead my tomorrow night!

Shelley....Hope you had fun today!! How was the pedicure? WTG on the 3 lbs!!!! You go girl!!!

Gayle....Do you want me to email you on what I want to order? Post a pic of your new hairdo!!

Ramona...Did you put out Christmas things today?

Dee.....I bet you're real busy right now with hubby!! Have fun!!!!

Debbie...Are you rested for tomorrow????? Ready to run our butts off???

Everyone else.....Love ya!! Post soon!!!!!!

BTW: I have only bought two Christmas gifts! They are both for Debbie!!!! I usually don't start shopping until after Thanksgiving and YES...I'm STILL out there shopping on Christmas Eve!!!

HUGS........
Old 11-16-2003, 07:01 AM   #23  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Morning

Hope everyone has a great day planned. Me and Sherry are working the game today. I am still staying OP, but the weight is coming off slow.

GO TITANS!!

Seems I haven't even got rested up from last Sunday's game...LOL. Well, this is a busy season for me, guess I'll rest in Janurary.

Gayle...WTG on staying OP!!

Sherry...Hope we just have our regular suites today. Last Sunday was too much work, we didn't have time to play much...LOL

Ramona.....It's almost Christmas at your house!!

Shelley...WTG on the 3 pounds!!! I didn't doubt you for a second.

Dee..."hornies out of my bones" Details please!! LOL

Love to all my Floozie friends...deb
Old 11-16-2003, 10:09 AM   #24  

The pedicure was pure heaven! My friends drank wine while they had theirs, but I knew I wouldn't be able to handle that and drive too! She took over 1 hr. to do it. Then we went to the Olive Gardne for dinner. I stayed basically OP, having the soup and salad. I did have 3 pieces of the bread, though. I was still under on points for the day. Also, I didn't have to put my newly polished toes and feet into old running shoes. I got a new pair. I went to a store that is for runners. I have my Brooks Adrenalines back and I was able to run 10 today on my newly refreshed feet.

Sherry-You are way ahead of me. I haven't bought the first Christmas or Hanukkah gift yet. Mike's birthday is Wed., and I haven't gotten him anything yet either! We are going to get a new grill. He picked one out that he wants, so we will all go to buy it.

Sherry, Gayle, Ramona, Kiwi, Carol, Vicki, Debbie, Jennelle, Jeanne, Cheryl, Dee, Titan (Did I miss anyone???) Have a great day!!
Old 11-16-2003, 06:55 PM   #25  

Hey Guess who's back????????????????little ole me....

I have been gone so long you probably forgot who I am...

Well been busy with scrapbooking had alot of classes and my daughter is driving me crazy with her first boyfriend.

It's too long of a story but nothing bad with her, she just doesn't have patience this last year of school and she gives us attitude.
Then her boyfriend moved into the spare room b/c he had no where to live since his mom died and well kind hearted me gave in and said he could stay with us for awhile till he got on his feet.
Am I stupid or what......They behave but constantly keeping on my toes.

One day would like to be a grandmother but like for her to be out of school and on her own...hahahahaha

But i am tired and going to jump off here for now.

I have missed you all and just now went back and read all the other posts that i missed and glad everyone is doing well and doing great on their weight.

I have lost 7lbs last week and doing weight lifting.

Well i said i was getting off so i guess better.

Love ya
Old 11-16-2003, 11:37 PM   #26  
Losing it!

Vickster: Your a braver women then I am!! Two teenagers of the opposite sex in the same household. I'm praying for you sister! BTW: Will you please, please, please, post a picture of yourself????? I have a mental pic of you in my mind, but I would love seeing the real Vicki!!!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! We know what Dee's busy doing since Larry's home...how about the rest of you???

Are you doing anything special for thanksgiving? I have not even began to think of Thanksgiving!!! I just want this craft show finished and out of the way! I worked from 7 this morning until 10 tonight on everything. I'm getting to old to keep this pace up! The two days working the show will be a relief! I did finish my toilet seat over the weekend, I will post a pic Monday.
Old 11-17-2003, 12:04 AM   #27  
Losing it!

W@W!! Vickster!! I just now noticed you wrote about a 7 pound weight loss!! GREAT JOB!!! What plan are you following?
Old 01-07-2004, 09:39 AM   #28  
Losing it!

It's JANUARY 7th, 2004.....ANYBODY OUT THERE???????? I feel like I just stepped into the Twilight Zone!!!!
Old 01-07-2004, 10:35 AM   #29  
~Insane Java Turtle~

Default Hello????

I'm here. Is this the new place? Are you all recovering? I feel like we were in a train wreck and now we're trying to find the people that spilled out of our train car.
Old 01-07-2004, 10:59 AM   #30  
Losing it!

Hi Mary!!! It looks like they had a major crash and some info lost. They are planning to transfer servers, so hopefully we will be up and running again as usual within the next few days. Some of us that exchanged email address' kept in contact that way. I know personally, I felt like I had lost my dearest friends when I came here and I couldn't get into the site! I hope everyone survived the "crash" and we are one big happy group again soon!!!!
Closed Thread