Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2003, 06:17 AM   #46  

Ooh, yesterday was an A day (the little voice is saying "should have been an A+") - feel good about it.

Can I, will I, should I do it again today? You betcha!
Old 11-15-2003, 07:21 AM   #47  

Anagram! I am convinced too! I think scoring my days is a great idea.... In fact, I may just take this to the next level and make you President of the Honor Society!! And I am thrilled to say... I can join too because I have had at least three "A" days so far this week....

On to make it 4!

Who's with me?? I need you all to watch my back !!

Yes, want to "Give it ALL FOR THE HALL" ( hall of fame ??)
Old 11-15-2003, 08:44 AM   #48  
Hot Stuff

Back on track! Lost that pesky pound I gained and ready to say SCRAM! to another one.
Old 11-15-2003, 04:44 PM   #49  
deleted2

You know, I think I may have some low-grade crud. I have zero energy. When I worked out this morning it was really hard to do it and even concentrate--not my finest moment, but I persevered nonetheless!

I give myself a B-. Overindulged in chocolate just a bit--had some stressful moments today when I had a small child in my not baby-proofed home!!! Another can of worms!

Old 11-15-2003, 06:07 PM   #50  
Hot Stuff

One day completely OP!

Stayed within points, worked out on my treadmill, drank my water, journalled it all!

Day two...bring it on!
Old 11-15-2003, 08:34 PM   #51  
wsw

yesterday, completely op day with food and exercise. ate a bit more than usual at breakfast, but not bad at all, and did my exercises, and got in my water. i am even feeling hopeful enough now to start thinking about setting an additional goal for myself past winter solstice(sp?),for the beginning of march.
Old 11-15-2003, 09:24 PM   #52  

Ok, a B day - maybe a B+. Took a walk, had my water, ate in a "losing" range (for anyone else) but a bit more than my goal. Really ravenous this morning so ate a more substantial lunch than usual. But what I ate was all healthy stuff, no binging, etc. Still holding at "lowest ever number".
Old 11-16-2003, 01:20 AM   #53  
Empress/Queen

Mine day rateth a B. Very active in lifestyle but gym workout cut short as the place was creeping me out! Still forced myself to do the recumbent bike for approximately 20 minutes. Points higher than the 28 I was going for, stopped eating at 31. This is my modified form of Flexpoints, not really on the exact program right now, but starting Sunday am vowing to adhere to each and every principle, shooting for the 28-30 range by using flexies and activity points (that I actually earn)! BUT am also vowing not to beat myself up over every slip either ... it ain't rocket science, s!!! LET'S JUST HAVE FUN AND GIVE ALL FOR THE HALL!!!! Everyone is doing great! We're outta the starting gate!!! Wowza!!!! Sis, boom, bah!!! Amen!
Old 11-16-2003, 12:37 PM   #54  
Empress/Queen

Happy, happy, joy, joy, joy! Down half a pound and that's ok by me, considering lots of stuff! Going for an A+ kind of day. Flexpoints back, so I'm bound to be OP but plan is to watch it and do a Leslie tape. Brevity! Yowza!
Closed Thread