Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2003, 11:01 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's......(#49)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 11-01-2003, 11:06 AM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #48 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!

Also.....Please Join Us On The "Christmas Challenge" And The "Walking/Exercise Challenge"......We Would Love To Have You!!!
Old 11-01-2003, 06:03 PM   #3  
Losing it!

The Pink Power Ranger ready to take on the evil candy stealing Halloween monsters!
Old 11-01-2003, 06:05 PM   #4  
Losing it!

DRAT'S! Hopefully this will attach the image...
Old 11-01-2003, 06:06 PM   #5  
Losing it!

Here's another pic without the mask but with lipstick and eyeshadow on.
Old 11-02-2003, 09:32 AM   #6  

Gayle-What a cutie!!
Old 11-02-2003, 10:03 AM   #7  

Aww so sweet, Allison makes the Best Power Ranger. Tell her I think girls rock.

Well I am on my own for the little while. Larry left ver early this morning for Branson, Missouri (sp?). He has a job to do out there. He may have to go to New York next week. In a way I hope that he isn't the one that goes because we had planned a weekend get away down in Grand Forks, North Dakota. We will be celebrating our 23 anniversary on November 8.

Sherry how are you feeling? I think of you often and hope that you are not pushing yourself. We celebrate halloween here in canada but we just don't decorate as much as you guys do. Also I hear that candy corn is big down there, is that true? It is hard to find around here.

Doni nice hearing from you again. Glad that you had a good birthday.

Ramona I know that it must have been a hard weekend for you. I am sending God's Strenght to you and God's Speed to Dan. You are in my prayers.

And Yes we still have SNOW. I guess it is here for winter. A little has melted but it is white all over.
Well I better run got coffee to make and a shower to run to.
Old 11-02-2003, 10:42 AM   #8  

Good Mornin'

I did laundry and a little cleaning yesterday.I just didn't have the strength to do much.Today this FLOOZIE is resting!! That dust will be there next week too...right????

Ramona,
I'm thinking of you so much this morning as Dan leaves. I know you're upset right now but please post whenever you can.How was the going away dinner?

Gayle,
Tell Allison that she's the cutest Power Ranger I've ever seen!!! What a cutie!! Give her a hug for me!!

Debbie,
Well I guess James will have you working all day on the deck!??? It's such a beautiful day today! Don't work too hard and try to enjoy the sunshine and summer weather!!!

Dee,
Yes..Candy Corn is big here but I hate it!! Our weather is so stupid! Last week we had 3 cold days...then Thursday, Friday, Yesterday & today it's BEAUTIFUL!! It's been in the HIGH 70's...Tomorrow it will be 84!!!!! Can you believe that? Leave that snow and come to Nashville!!!!

Shelley,
Was the guy you hired a CUTIE???? I noticed you didn't anwser me!

To all the other Floozie's......Have a great OP day and post soon!!

HUGS...........
Old 11-02-2003, 12:44 PM   #9  

Sherry if Larry can go to Branson I can come to Nahville. See you for dinner. I will take your crazy weather any day beats the cold and snow.
Old 11-02-2003, 02:22 PM   #10  
Losing it!

Dee, candy corn is plentiful here and I LOVE the stuff!! Pure sugar! Along with those yummy cream drops around Christmas time!

Sher: I'll pack this little pink power ranger off to come help "Auntie Sher" for a few days!

Ramona: My thoughts are with you today. It's gloomy here and all I can think about is how you must be feeling right now. I know all of us come from different backgrounds and religions, but I know we are all united in the fact that we are praying for the safety of Dan. Remember that when life seems to hand out more bad things then good, we are here for you! If you need anything at all, just ask.
Old 11-02-2003, 04:25 PM   #11  

I bought 3 bags of candy corn for $1.00 each on the after Halloween sale. There went my journaling for this weekend! I'll be back on track on Monday!! I love the stuff. It's my favorite candy, along with jelly beans.

Girls-The guy is just that-a 60 year old balding, beer belly nurse. No cuties at my school!!

Ramona-You are in my thoughts today. I wish Dan well on his journey.

Sherry-What am I going to do with you?? Why can't you just let the laundry and cleaning go??? Or better yet, let somebody else do it!!

Dee- Another getaway?? You have been off more times than I can count!! You are 1 lucky girl. I hope Larry makes it back for your getaway.
Old 11-02-2003, 08:08 PM   #12  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Evening Girls

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I need to go back to work tomorrow to rest...LOL. You will never guess what I did all day. I WASHED THE HOUSE!!! I got started early this morning and it took me all day. It looks great too!!This is one tired Floozie. I'm so glad there is a ball game next weekend or James would have me into some other home improvement project...LOL. Well...no one can say I didn't get my excerise in this weekend.

Ramona...Thinking of you tonight!!

Sherry....Good for you..YES...that dust will still be there when you get well. I love your new avatar!!

Dee....Are you coming to Nashville?

Shelley....I hate candy corn and jelly beans. Go figure!! LOL

Gayle...Allison is a cutie for sure!!

Well....I need to take my bath and pass out somewhere.!!

Tomorrow is my weigh-in...I'm excited!!

Love you guys...deb

Last edited by DebbieA; 11-02-2003 at 08:12 PM.
Old 11-02-2003, 09:19 PM   #13  

i just have to share with you girls. I am sitting in my sunroom with the heat turned up to 75 and I have Dez's winter jacket on. I am still freezing. Brr I hate winter. I guess it is just me in the hot tub tonight unless someone wants to keep me company.
Old 11-02-2003, 09:29 PM   #14  
Losing it!

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow Deb!!! You wanna come wash mine???

Hmmmm, 60 years old, balding, beer gut....sounds like a sex machine, Shelley!!!
Old 11-03-2003, 05:45 AM   #15  

Gayle-You bet!!LOL!!

I need to start back OP today. Yesterday, I ate tons of candy corn, jelly beans, even 1 Halloween pack of Milk Duds!! Why did I do this?? The problem is, I am hungry this morning! I am making some hard boiled egg whites to have for breakfast. Maybe that will help stave off this hunger.
Closed Thread