Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2003, 10:57 PM   #31  

Gayle I forgot to tell you how old Jay turned yesterday. My baby is 20 years old. Well he really isn't my youngest baby but he still is my baby, brat and all.
Old 10-21-2003, 12:48 AM   #32  

I went to sleep at 8:00pm and just woke up. Thought I would post and tell you what's going on with me.

I woke up Saturday morning with my chest and back hurting. I kinda felt bad most of the day but brushed it off. On Sunday, My back was hurting worse but you know me...I PUSHED myself to clean, wash and mow the yard while hurting.

This morning (Monday), I went to work hurting. By 10:00am I barely could move I was hurting so bad. My back & chest felt like it was caving in! I didn't know if it was a pulled muscle or what! By 11:00 I KNEW I needed medical attention fast!! My Principal asked if she needed to drive me to the Dr. I told her no that I could do it (of course...you know me!)

My appointment was at 1:00. I was hurting so bad driving I had to pull over twice! When I got there and told her about the pain and how I felt she said it didn't sound like a pulled muscle. I had XRAYS taken. The results: I have Pleuirsy and Bronchitis!! What a shock this was! She gave me TWO shots...one in each butt cheek and I'm taking the precription Zithromax (Z-Pak). I can't go back to work until Wednesday.

I have to go back on the 27th for another Xray to make sure it's cleared up.

I'm going to lay back down now...My back is hurting sitting here. I'll post again tomorrow while I'm home.

Goodnight & I love you........

Last edited by Sherry; 10-21-2003 at 12:52 AM.
Old 10-21-2003, 06:11 AM   #33  

Oh Sherry! Please take care of yourself!!
Old 10-21-2003, 09:05 AM   #34  

Sherry, thank goodness you finally went to the doctor! Pluerisy can be very dangerous. You stay in bed, take your meds and get better. Make sure you drink plenty of water with that Z-pak.
Let us know how you are later.
Old 10-21-2003, 10:48 AM   #35  

Sherry my poor friend. You need a lot of rest. Is Pluerisy like phneomonia? I don't think that I know anyone that had it, except in the olden days. Please take care of yourself and get your family to treat you like a PRINCESS!!! We love you. When you think that you are recovering make sure that you take it easy for a few more days, you always push it too hard. Your body is telling you, you need to take it easy right now.
Old 10-21-2003, 02:11 PM   #36  

GUESS WHAT WE WON?????? Tickets to see Loretta Lynn next monday. I have always loved her singing. My Dad often is humming or singing one of her tunes. It should be fun.
Old 10-21-2003, 02:23 PM   #37  

Hey

Well the dead is alive! I do feel much better today but my back is still sore. I tell you what, this Pleurisy thing throws you for a loop! I mean it hits you all at once! Yes....I have RESTED all day!! Thanks for wishing me well!!

Dee,
WTG on winning the Loretta Lynn tickets! I love her too. You should have fun! I hope Jay had a great b/day!!

Gayle,
Are you rested up from your trip yet? You didn't answer me...I bet Allison missed you! Was she happy to see you?

Ramona,
The yellow ribbon thing you described sounds so beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. I know you're so nervous about him being deployed. Try not to let it worry you so bad. BTW: Did you ever get your money from that company that owed you?

Debbie,
I sure hope we get a post from you tonight!!! I want to thank you for the phone call checking on me today. Looking forward to coming up Saturday night.

Carol,
Are you ok? I sure miss you & your posts!!! How's your Mom, Dad & Sister doing?

Shelley,
How's your hubby? What did he decide to do about the job? I hope that everything works out for you. About your job: You can always come to Nashville and work for Metro Schools here!!

To all the other MIA Floozie's......PLEASE post soon!! Just POP-IN and let us know you're ok!!! I MISS YOU!!!

More later.....

Hugs........
Old 10-21-2003, 02:26 PM   #38  

Tuesday Weigh-In:
Stayed the same at 160. No Loss....No Gain.....Which is ok by me!

I'm still happy on being 31 lbs. down!
Old 10-21-2003, 05:19 PM   #39  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hey Everyone

I'm glad to see everyone missed me, no excuse just the usual busy stuff. We had 2 parties to go to over the weekend and come Monday morning I needed a couple of days off....fat chance huh!! It was my grand daughter's 7th birthday party Saturday and Mom and Dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary party Sunday. Both parties were great but sure made a tired Debbie.

Sherry....Hope you are feeling better and taking it easy {for a change}. I worry about you so much. I know you so well, we are too much alike. Looking forward to this weekend too. We need to catch up with each other. WTG on maintaining your weight!!!

Shelley.....I sure hope everything works out all right of you. I agree with Sherry, come to Nashville.

Ramona....You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. How are you feeling?

Dee...My Dad loves Loretta Lynn too. Do you have a deck around your pool? We work almost every night until dark out there. Sure will be nice to just sit back and enjoy the pool and deck next summer.

Carol......Hope you are doing right and your family is well.

Well....About my weight-loss program. I have stitched plans again...LOL. The WW is great but wasn't really working for me. See...I have trouble with portion control, my big butt is a sure sign of that...LOL. SO....I'm giving Adkins one more try. It has worked for me in the past, so maybe it will this time. I know something has to be done. Wish me luck everyone!!

Got to go...love U guys...deb
Old 10-21-2003, 05:33 PM   #40  

Sherry glad that you are feeling a bit better. Just because you do doesn't mean that you should get back to all the running around that you do. Great maintaining. You are down a great deal of weight your body just needs to coast sometimes and besides that you are close to goal weight if not there already.

Debbie we do have a deck around our pool. We have a small upper deck that is the same height as the pool and then 4 steps down a large one. What did you do for your parents 50th? I am looking for ideas for my parents 50th in the spring. Good luck with Atkins. I have try it for a short time but I couldn't do it. I just don't like protein much.
Old 10-21-2003, 05:42 PM   #41  

STOP!!!! Please Go To #47..............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!
Closed Thread