Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2003, 04:43 PM   #31  

Ramona-I'm sending lots of hugs your way!! I love you!!
Old 10-03-2003, 05:56 PM   #32  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi girls!!

T.G.I.F.!!!!!!!!

Gayle....I also am guilty of reading new posts and not posting very much. Turning over a new leaf...Goin' post more often!! I'm sure you will do great with your class and learn so much. Good Luck!!

Ramona....Please know that we are all here for you whatever you are going through. We love you!!

Dee.....I want to go somewhere!!! I'm jealous!! I sure need to get away, I wouldn't even care where it was. Have fun this weekend and snuggle up with those cool nights!!

Sherry.....Let's plan a trip somewhere!! It's been too long since we had a girls getaway!! {dreaming} Back to the real world...LOL. Looking forward to you and Wayne coming up tomorrow night. I may even fix us a WW cocktail!!!

Shelley....Please tell me how to get motivated to walking again. Every morning I make a promise to myself to start walking but by afternoon who has the energy. I know I need to, it makes me feel so much better.

Carol....How is things in your part of the world? Hope things have calmed down for you. Thanks for all your motivation!!

I've had a stressful week, I'm so ready to just relax and take it easy...Darn...there goes that dreaming thing again...

Hope everyone has a great weekend and everyone is well and happy.

Hugs...deb
Old 10-04-2003, 12:29 AM   #33  

Hey...
I layed down but couldn't sleep. Thought I would get up and post and play a few games and try to get sleepy.

Dee,
I hope you have a wonderful weekend away. I already miss you.I think after football season is over, Wayne & I are going somewhere for a weekend. We both need the break and need to relax. You're so right, I am exhasted. I'm doing a lot better on the house though. I didn't do a few things that I normally do. I just let it go.That's a good start for me! Thanks for being worried & thinking of me.

Ramona,
I'm so sorry that you have things going on right now. I hope that everything gets better soon. Please know that we're all here for you. Take care and remember we care & love you.

Gayle,
I'm so excited for you!!!! There must be a good reason why there was a cancellation and they wanted you to start now!! That talent of yours shouldn't be held back any longer!!! Were the Parents of the kids you keep understanding? You did tell them right? LOL! Again...WTG!! I'm so happy for you!!

Debbie,
I'm looking forward to coming up tomorrow night. We have so much to catch up on! I hope James will feel up to company.Is he feeling better tonight? BTW: I'm proud of you for staying OP another week!!!!

Shelley,
I'm like Debbie, I really need you & Dee to motivate me to start walking again!!! I'm so tired after dinner & dishes, I just don't make myself do it! What's wrong with me???!!! I KNOW how much better I feel after a walk...so...Why is it so hard to get back into it?

Carol,
How's your Mom, Dad & Sister? Hope you post again soon and give us an update. When is your trip to Bahama's?

Cheryl,
Are you moved into your new home yet? We miss you!

All the other Floozie's......Gayle is right. We need to post or the group will fall apart. Even a quickie to say hello will make us smile Miss you!!

Goodnight Hugs......

Last edited by Sherry; 10-04-2003 at 12:31 AM.
Old 10-04-2003, 09:22 AM   #34  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Saturday Humor...

Why God invented menopause.......

With all the new technology regarding fertility, a
65 year-old woman gave birth to a baby.
When she was discharged from the hospital and went
home, her relatives came to visit.
"May we see the new baby?" one asked.

"Not yet," said the 65 year-old mother, "Soon."

Thirty minutes had passed, and another relative
asked, "May we see the new baby now?"

"Not yet," said the mother.

After another few minutes had elapsed, they asked
again, "May we see the baby now?"

"No," replied the mother.

Growing very impatient, they asked,
"Well, when CAN we see the baby?"

"WHEN IT CRIES," she told them.

"WHEN IT CRIES?" they demanded.
"Why do we have to wait until it CRIES?"..

BECAUSE, I forgot where I put it..."
Old 10-05-2003, 01:46 AM   #35  

Where are my Floozie Friends????? Oh I bet everyone was busy WALKING or Exercising today....Right????

Debbie.....Your joke was too funny!!! I had fun tonight eating at Logan's and playing cards! Thanks for a fun night!!

GoodNight.....
Old 10-05-2003, 10:51 AM   #36  

Debbie and Sherry-I have gotten into the habit of as soon as I get home from work, putting on my running clothes. I go out for about 40 minutes, then come home and do everything else. I make that time for me, no matter what!! I have gotten to the point of missing it when I don't do it! Remember it takes 21 times to develop a habit. Also, on the weekends, I wake up and put on my running clothes. Drink a cup of coffee, then 1 hr later go out and get my running done. It usually takes anywhere from 1 to 2 hours. My whole family knows that I do this, and I am going to do it no matter what, so they work around my running. Is all I can say is JUST DO IT!!
Old 10-05-2003, 07:16 PM   #37  

Sher --Wrong neither one of excercising or walking. Was busy doing house work,shopping and laying around....
I read but don't post much, not much to tell lately and just enjoy
reading what others are doing.

Vickster
Old 10-06-2003, 09:31 AM   #38  

Hi all. I have to go to the doctor this afternoon. After I find out something there, I'll write and let you know about everything. I didn't think it could get much worse, but yesterday, everything went from bad to worse. I'll write later, hopefully, this afternoon.
Old 10-06-2003, 10:55 AM   #39  
Losing it!

Ramona, I'm sitting here almost in tears reading your posting. PLEASE do know that I am praying for you today and hoping everything troubling your life will go away. Let us know how your doing sweetie, as soon as you can! Okay???
Old 10-06-2003, 11:00 AM   #40  

I wasn't going to post this morning because I have lots of stuff to catch up on......but Ramona after I read your post I felt so much compassion for you. I wish I was there to give you a hug and have a chat over coffee. Please share with us when you can. I am worried about you. We are here for you. Everyone here has been a wonderful help for me with all the problems that I had to go through. I will say a prayer for you and your family. Feel God carry you through your troubled times.

Sherry and Debbie you both have been doing great with the weightloss, but think how much better you would do if you walked. You would tone up, lose more and have more energy. I too am like Shelley. I have a set time when I go out. If I break routine it is harder for me to do it that day. Get out there and do it. No excused now.

I loved your joke Debbie.
Old 10-06-2003, 03:19 PM   #41  

Ramona-I am sending my love and prayers your way.
Old 10-06-2003, 08:06 PM   #42  

STOP!!!!!!!!! Please Go To #45........A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!
Closed Thread