Pregnant and Fit...oops I meant for this to be in #45...

• Hello everyone and Happy Monday~ It's only 1 day until Spring is officially here!
    It's cold today, but Sunny! I am looking forward to this final snow being melted and gone until Winter! To think, our babies will definitely be here by then (and for some of us MUCH sooner!)

I did my yoga mama tape today. It was good, but I think I like doing the aerobics and water exercise best. I feel like Yoga should be in addition to the regular workout. Anyway, at least I did something today! And that is good.

I'm feeling a little down today. I need to get out of my house and off of the computer. I'm becoming too reclusive. Perhaps the cool weather has something to do with it. I don't know.

Only 2 more days until I reach the second trimester! counting down the hours, I swear! I am feeling my clothes becoming a little more snug and I know that soon I'll be looking at maternity stuff. In all honesty, I don't think there are that many nice maternity clothes, so I can't say that I look forward to having to buy them! My DH noticed that my tummy is looking a little poochy. He thinks it's cute. Well, it's an adjustment that I'm glad will be gradual. I guess that I am showing a little and in a couple of weeks...ooh boy! I suppose that my tummy would be stretched out after having 2 kids already though, huh?

Well, I gave up ice cream for lent and it is killing me~
    originally I was going to give up all sweets, but that wasn't gonna work! My 9y/o gave up game boy, so I have to follow through or it will set a bad example. Do you believe that DH brought home a half gallon of Moosetracks icecream? UGH! Well, a lesson in abstinence is interesting. People who don't practicce this think I'm nuts! We were at a kids b-day party on St. Paddys day, and they had icecream cake! Oh the torture! Everyone was like, well it;s not real icecream~ have some. Yeah right! So, as the icecream in the freezer beckons to me, I pulled out the frozen strawberries and the 1% milk and blended myself a smoothie. A healthy replacement, not as fun as "icecream", but it has to suffice for what 4 more weeks? LOL When Easter arrives, I am going to the icecream parlor for a banana split with 3 scoops of ice cream...you know what I really had a taste for though? Coffee icecream...I'm obsessing.

Well, if anyone of you can eat icecream ~ have one on me! Instead of a beer or a glass of wine, have a big scoop of icecream!

Okay, enough already!

I really hope that everyone is getting some fresh air and having a great day!

Anyone in labor yet? We're waiting!!!

Bellyrubs to all!

Scully and Bellybean
  • Not a good update gals....While on vacation I started to spot Sat & Sun. Then by Monday night it was heavy bleeding and cramping. Needless to say the flight home yesterday as painful emotionally and physically. I did contact the doctor and she told me to call 1st thing this morning. I'm know the outcome here. Time to do some deep soul searching.....we have a healthy child that by the grace of God is a true miracle as the doctors told me she'd never make it. This is so emotionally draining I don't think I can do this again, I've already gone through this before and after the 8 anxious months with my daughter--I just don't know. Needless to say I'm/we're crushed, but will get through.
    Ann
  • Oh Ann
    I am so sorry that this has happened to you. There are no words to comfort you enough while you get through this time. I'm saying a prayer for you and your family today. Give yourself time to grieve and most importantly~please take care of yourself.

Love, Scully (((((Ann)))))
  • Ann -- Bless your heart. You are in my prayers today. I'm sorry this had to happen during your vacation, too. I hope all goes well and the doctor's visit and you are able to make a full recovery.

Sara
  • Ann~~{{{HUGS}}} My heart goes out to you. My prayers are with you and your family now. Please keep us updated.

Hello Scully and Sara!
  • Ann - Sending prayers and many good thoughts your way.

Cassandra