Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 01:50 PM   #91  

Location: the Loralai district in Pakistan's Baluchistan Province

Wow, Wabby, you are one inspiring girl.

I have no alternative life. I feel that this is my best one. Have I set my sights too low? No, my happiness and contentment is completely due to the fact that I have not had sugar in a while. Why don't I learn???? In a week or so I'll be grazing and will throw it all away. Then it will take me an age to get back to this point again.

One more person, check in before my next visit. It makes me happy to find ONE post to respond to. I don't like to find MANY posts because that means that if I check back 1/2 hour later no one else will have posted because everyone will already have done so. So...get together, decided who it will be, then post. Thank you very much,
L
Old 09-16-2003, 01:54 PM   #92  
cow with the double chin

Great Job Wabby!
Old 09-16-2003, 03:39 PM   #93  

Peachypie, I can't tell you how to do it, because I'm not sure how it kicked in with me. The thing is that we know I've lost before, but this time it seems different because I don't feel deprived. I haven't been totally obsessive about dieting, and when something looks totally worth splurging on, I do.

Bagzie, explain flexpoints, pls. I haven't been to WW since before they started it. Will I like it?

Sorry, Lohani, with Muffie's post, this makes 2.

DH is working the long road back into my good graces. He's talking a new wedding ring for me. He's decided he likes the surgically altered new me after all. Lucky for him, since I can't change things back. I think I need to hold out for the ring plus new wardrobe, though, that still would be several $$$'s less than the boat.

Last edited by Wabby; 09-16-2003 at 03:44 PM.
Old 09-16-2003, 04:07 PM   #94  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally posted by SugP
So my alarm goes off at 6:35 a.m. as usual and I hit the snooze button to give myself exactly 9 more minutes to stay in bed. Somehow in those nine minutes I manage to doze off again and the next thing I know I'm having this long involved dream about seeing my very first boyfriend's (alternate life #27: biker chick with a Masters degree.) younger sister
Hey, let me tell you, if you'd had the dream I had before/after the alarm, you wouldn't have gotten out of bed for hours! It was a doozy. I could make a movie out of it, it was so good. Of course, you'd have to rent it from under the counter, but still...

Bagz, Cherry -- to you both for shedding a few!

And double wow to Wabbit for the no-touch thighs, you hot chick, you! Glad to hear dh has finally figured it out. You will definitely need a new wardrobe to go with the new ring.

Would you believe that I have been walking 1.5 to 2 miles almost every day for 2 weeks, and I am putting on weight!!! This sucks. You wouldn't believe how far off reality those little numbers at the bottom of my posts are. I refuse to revise upward, so I'll just have to wait until I manage to get back down there again. But how? if exercise is going to make me gain? YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I'm going to add new features to my diaryland diary. Working on it now. I've been wanting to do this for a long time. My sarcastic side will be uppermost for awhile. heh heh. Not ready yet. Wait.

We're getting pre-Isabel torrents of rain, apparently. I'm glad I got my walk in early this morning, because I don't think there's going to be much outdoor exercise for a while.

Kiwi

Last edited by Kiwonk; 09-16-2003 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-16-2003, 04:18 PM   #95  
Member w/ messiest house

p.s. to Loh --- how's about you just read one post each time you come back?
Old 09-16-2003, 05:04 PM   #96  

Location: the Loralai district in Pakistan's Baluchistan Province

Kiwi, you made a good effort and I will reply to you. I am so proud of you for taking a daily walk. I am always amazed that exercise does not do as much as it did when I was 25. It seems unfair. I was cute then, it didn't matter if my thighs touched..which they did not. Now they do. sad.

Muffy made no effort at all. I'm shunning her. Plus she didn't tell us about Pumpkin's sleep over.

Peaches made no effort and I'm shunning her, too. I forget what her post said, so I can't pointedly criticize it.

Cherry, you are doing great. How is Zippyworld?

Wabby, you made a good effort, too. I would go for 4 pieces of jewelry...investment pieces. At least he's trying. It is sad that men are so brain damaged. I'm glad rodeo was fun.

I'm going to go have dinner then take ds to scouts. bye
Old 09-17-2003, 01:04 AM   #97  

Please say more about being 145. What a dream. what a fantasy. And thighs not touching! HA!
I think there's quite a novel in the story about woman with ex cop husband and multiple lovers, of all sexes. Not your ordinary suburbs... OK. I'm switching to the other thread.
Closed Thread