3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Former chub clubbers #8 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/3171-former-chub-clubbers-8-a.html)

flower 03-17-2001 09:22 AM

Hello everyone. Top of the morning to ya! (St Patty's day is today. :) )
I think we all need to re commit to out eat less move more. I KNOW I do! I called at & t yesterday. It will be 7-10 days till I get the software. I will tell ya what I think.
I went fishing yesterday. Riley caught a 20$ lure, I caught some seaweed and some branches. Cameron gave two lures to the lake. Chris accomplished nothing but getting grumpy. We'll have to do it w/out the older boys. They talk too much. :)
We are going to the monster truck races tonight at the speedway. Grif had a bad sleeping night. I get a nap today or I will not function well at all! I have walked the last 2 days. Not great distances but better than the days prior.
Dale has been at Diane's all week. He will return by the 20th. Her mom is coming in that day and she doesn't want her to know. It's nice to know at age 50 she is still concerned about what her mom thinks. :) I know I am at age 31. Well 32 in 5 days. (22nd) I am getting old! :)
My interview is Monday. MGM is hiring but Chris reminded me I did not like it when I interned. I am getting desperate tho.
Can you all keep a secret? My period is 17 days late! I have the iud in. My cycles haven't been regular since having Grif so.... Anyways I will have a pregnacy test this coming up week to be sure. I could be late because of being sick. Infection delays ovulation. Anyways, if I was pg, they would have to remove the iud and theres a high percentage that I would miscarry. 97% something like that. Well, who knows. It was suppose to be 98 % effective. I always sneek into those 1-2 % lists. :) Does Chris know. Sorta. He doesn't even want to go there. He did tell me he'd like a little girl but not now. Am I nervous? You bet!
Well, gotta pay antention to my wee little one. Have a good Irish day! audri/flower

flower 03-18-2001 10:18 AM

Okay, now I know I am talking to myself. How about if I go on strike until one of you posts something!!!! Or should I take it as a major hint that you don't want to be my friend any more!!!! Come out, come out where ever you are! audri

mailwhale 03-19-2001 11:34 AM

Hi-ya! don't take it personally flower!

But I think I'm about out of excuses for not posting cause yesterday we signed up for the $9.95 Juno service and should be getting booted off less often...hopefully not at all! This morning Yahoo seems to be down, wont let me check my e-mail anyway, and with my connection problems I've not even been able to check my e-mail since 8 days ago! (Dolphin I hope you got my message about your dog)

Anyway, my weight has reached a all new height for the year... totally going in the wrong direction. But perhaps todays scale reading will snap me back into reality! I plan to record everything I eat, exercise twice daily and totally cut the junk! low-fat protein and fruits and veggies only for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not going into this summer 10 pounds heavier than last summer!!!!!!!!!

So I plan to be here more often reporting on that, and trying to support the rest of you as well! Let's do it!

Flower, my kiddo's are 14 1/2 months apart...I don't know what else to say, except that it can be done! lol, but I hope that this does not totally stress you out dear. Get yourself a test and a calming magazine and then you'll know where to go from here. I'm sending you positive vibes and energy to draw from as needed!

flower 03-19-2001 07:05 PM

Hello mailwhale! I took a pregnacy test at the clinic. It was negative. But she said to come back in a week to retest if I haven't gotton my period. I feel like I am, maybe ovulation was delayed. ...
The second interview went well, they offered me a job, UNFORTUNATELY it was at the wrong location. They wanted me at the West side store. NO THANKS. 54 miles round trip. 1.25 hours each way during rush hour. I don't think so. I actually enjoyed doing the displays too. Kinda sad but at least that boosted my confidence some. If the guy who got the Henderson location doesn't work out, he'll call me. whatever...

I still weigh 178. I am gonna start early walking agin. Spring has hit here. Very nice. I actually need to get out the fans today. Well, I should pay attention to the family. Been gone all day. audri

1Dolphingirl 03-20-2001 05:09 PM

Audri~~ I'm sorry you have been lonely. I have been trying to come here at least 2 times a day for ages & I kept getting the message that they were working on the site & come back later. So I was complaining to Mailwhale & she told me a different way to try. So I guess I found you. How are you feeling?

the weather is lovely here so I really need to do something besides sit here but I wanted to say hello & tell you I really have been thinking of everyone here.

My weight is staying the same, could it be I'm not eating right? I am exercising & drinking my water though. So if I can get the 1 piece in place I'll be doing really well right?

Have a great day. I'm glad I'm back. :)

flower 03-20-2001 08:23 PM

Happy Spring everyone! I was planning on kicking it at the park but Riley really didn't want to go fishing, so I stayed home w/ Grif and Ri. No biggie...Chris has been home too much lately. Could use some alone time. I am going to try a new herb garden this week. I hope it will make me cook healthier. I filled out 3 applications and turned them in today. Something better turn up soon, bill collectors are calling. Ugh! audri

Itsworthit 03-20-2001 09:39 PM

Hi everyone... sorry I've been MIA -seems like forever, but spent a week in the hospital (late Feb- better now) - am just getting back into the full swing of things at work. Had to work a job fair until 8 tonight.. just got home, so am unwinding here by trying to catch up on all your doings and have lots more to read but just wanted to say HI!

Had my follow-up exam today and you'd think with all I had going on, I'd have lost more than one measley pound, so need to get back to walking soooooon, or I'll never get back on track! <my skinny SIL is working out hard so when we all vacation together this July 4th, guess I'll be the roly-poly one of the bunch again... really bums me out.>

We still have a couple feet of snow (more on it's way) so even tho it's officially spring it doesn't much look like it around here -makes walking outdoors yet pretty much impossible. Audri, I've had trouble even imagining you pulling weeds, getting a sunburn... when we haven't seen the ground since October - glad some parts of this country there's stuff growing!

I'll catch up better later... good luck with your job hunt, Audri, something wonderful is bound to come up! Dolphingirl, maybe your body is just readjusting - my boss hit a plateau -is losing again- she's done great -lost 32 lbs since Dec 15 - looks fantastic! Hey, Mailwhale, we can do this - you're probably right-reporting here may be the key to getting serious again. PS where's KareFree and CookieM??
Bye all.. TTYS!

flower 03-21-2001 10:41 AM

Itsworthit-sorry you were in the hospital. I do hope you are okay. Did you tell us you were going, I am sorry if I had over looked it!!! Cookie was asking about you on thread #7. She misses you. We need to start walking and posting about it. We all do, none of us are doing very well. flower/audri

1Dolphingirl 03-21-2001 11:23 AM

I have just finished my 1 hour workout w/ Denise Austin on the Lifetime channel. then I walked a mile on the treadmill. I guess I am ready for the shower now.

Itsworthit, I was sorry to hear you were in the hospital too. I hope you are feeling better everyday.

Flower, Have you worked out today?

Mailwhale, How is the new service going? Is it hooked up yet?

Cookie & Karefree, are you two lurking or just not around at all?

It is a beautiful spring day here & Ihope it is a nice day for you too. Let's make it the best day we can!!!

mailwhale 03-21-2001 11:48 AM

Hello buddies in health!

Itsworthit...I'm also sorry to hear you were in the hospital. Glad you are feeling better. Don't despair yet about a July vacation. Yesterday was the first day of spring and I resolved to really behave my self this spring, really hit the exercise and healthy eating thing hard for three months so that I'll start summer on a healthier note, and hopefully with better habits again in place. Join me! You are sure to knock off at least a couple pounds and for sure feel better about yourself, all ya need to do is commit yourself! this goes for all of you ;-)

I've stuck with it (eating less moving more) for two days now, walked this morning and plan to make it through the big 3 day test! Sticking with it for 3 full days is always a big step for me! But I can, will and must do it!

Audri - I'm sending happy birthday thoughts your way! And happy job hunting thoughts, and happy life in general thoughts!

Happy Spring everyone!

Itsworthit 03-22-2001 04:59 AM

:) Happy Birthday, Audri!!! :wave:

Wishing you a beautiful, sunshiny day!!! If it were possible, I know we'd all love to drop in with balloons and a big cake... and then take you out for a yummy birthday lunch today... you know, they say calories/fat grams don't count on birthdays! (well, they shouldn't...) ;)

We're supposed to get up to another 16" of snow today- already started last night, so nature is 'icing your cake' here in VT! IF wishes came true, I really would be knocking on your door with those balloons!!!

ENJOY.. CELEBRATE YOUR DAY!!!

1Dolphingirl 03-22-2001 09:44 AM

:wave: :wave: :wave:
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you, dear Audri! :angel:
Happy Birthday to you!

I hope you have a perfect birthday. Do something special just for you & try to not let it include food, that is the though part when it is your b-day. ;) Maybe take a long soothing bath after your brisk walk or read a magazine for a few min. Just treat your self a little better thatn usual today. :)

we love ya!!! :love: Have a fantastic day! :^:

flower 03-22-2001 10:25 AM

Thank you! Thank you! You are so special!

We went to Tony Roma's last night. I split a meal w/ mom. My worst thing was the onion loaf. Well it was the best thing actually! :) We split it 5 ways. I am doing soup/salad bar thing today w/ girl friends. Gonna go book shopping later on. Gotta take Grif in for recheck. More later. I am starving. My tummy actually hurts. audri

Sandy3830 03-22-2001 11:26 AM

Just stopped in today to see what everyone was up to and I'm glad I did so I could say Happy Birthday to Audri. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Itsworthit, I hope you are feeling better. We still have a lot of snow in NH also but I think we got rain from this storm last night and it was supposed to change to snow today.

Mailwhale, keep up the good work. I bought some apples from WA state the other day lol!!

Dolphingirl, I'm sure that scale will start moving down again soon.

Take care everyone.

flower 03-23-2001 12:30 AM

Mailwhale-got your card in todays mail. Thank you! I had a busy day and it was very nice too. I ate really healthy for lunch, not too healthy for dinner. I will do better tomorrow. I didn't snack all day! I am starting walking first thing in the morning again. No puter till I walk. I got lots of nice things. Talk to ya all in the morning. Gotta get baby to bed. audri