Old 08-24-2017, 12:24 PM   #166  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Gads this site is annoying. You log in to post. It times your login out way quicker than it takes to type in a post so when you try to apply it, it makes you log in again. Then it gives you some bs error message about not being able to process your post and you have to go back in and out to post again.

Laura - I actually like the LC Canneloni - that and a Sesame Chicken I think it is. But yes, most of them - particularly the beef ones are about 2 spoons of food and not at all satisfying. Sorry to hear that your foot is still bothering you. I'm not sure it's like other body parts when you can strengthen the surrounding muscles to support the joint better. Can it perhaps be that arthritis is setting in? I hope it's something that can be helped reasonably. My feet hurt all the time and it really kills your energy levels. I am going to try some Kuru shoes. DH got a pair of lace up boots and said it really helped the heel pain he was having. I got a pair of slip ons (which I prefer over tie ups) and unfortunately there is some stitching on the right outer side that really rubs a protruding bone in my foot - even though the shoes were wide. I sent them back and ordered a pair of athletic type tie ups. It sure is hard to find relief once your feet start bothering you.

Meadow is walking around here and every time I look at her she is meowing and meowing. I don't know what she wants. You're nobody in life until you get constantly hollered at by a cat.

Hello to the rest of you out there. A special to Annie just in case you are in need of feeling a little love today. A to Shad who needs more than just a puddle in her yard. There is no "Calgon take me away... " emoji for Laura and Susie to have a restful break from the office grind or an organ emoji for Ceejay to stick with her practicing. Later chicks... It's my first of 3 nights being the chief cook and bottle washer for bingo - let's hope all goes well without incident.

Oh sure - I go to post and now it tells me I don't have permission
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 12:40 PM   #167  
Choose your hard

I'm stuck in a rut right now. Needed some inspiration. Found this - sharing for everyone...

10 Reasons Why You Are Good Enough

1. You are good enough because you were chosen to exist. Whether by God or Buddha or whatever you do (or don’t) place your faith in, you are here. You have a purpose and you should try to understand what it is.

2. You are good enough because you have something no one else has to offer. A killer smile, an affinity for baking, excellent math skills — whatever your specialty might be, you’ve got something no one else can compare to.

3. You are good enough because you make big mistakes. Huge ones. And that’s awesome because it gives you the chance to become better. And you choose to take it.

4. You are good enough because someone out there loves you. You might not think so all the time, but they do. Perhaps they should tell you that more, or perhaps you should listen when they choose to do so.

5. You are good enough because you have shown vulnerability that shakes you to your core. You have given someone a tender and precious part of yourself that you can’t get back. This shows more courage than anything else.

6. You are good enough because you let that person go that hurt you and chose to move forward in life. You understood that you were worth more than the way you were treated. You learned to move on.

7. You are good enough because even though you know you have to let go of some people, you also know there are some you have to continue to forgive. You’ve become aware of the people who need to stay in your life, and sometimes those are the ones that need more forgiveness than others.

8. You are good enough because you have let your emotions consume you at times. You’ve sat down and drowned in yourself and truly known what it means to be human.

9. You are good enough because you’ve watched the sunrise or listened to the wind blowing the leaves around and actually appreciated it. You know that there’s natural beauty that man just can’t recreate. You think outside of yourself.

10. You are good enough because though you may be in a rut right now, or maybe you’re just having a rough day, you know that things will get better. You have hope. You let the beauty of the brighter days ahead of you carry you on until you reach them.
Old 08-25-2017, 09:25 AM   #168  
Choose your hard

Good morning chickie babes,

I sure hope it has not dwindled down to just me and Laura in here. Eventually we will run out of things to talk about.

Bingo was good last night. We had a good crowd of 54 people. No complaints, no fights. I was hyping the 50/50 cash drawing with 2 extra prizes and we got people to buy raffle tickets to the tune of $78 so that was great. I should have got my bank deposit ready to go today but I got an email late yesterday that one of the Friday morning thrift shop workers had to take her husband to emergency knee surgery this morning when he tore a muscle in his leg as he was teeing off playing golf. Her partner won't work alone so guess who gets to go and fill in. Actually I like P and she'd do the same for me if she could so I don't mind going in. I have decided that since I am filling in for D for bingo and the thrift shop while he is out jaunting all over Europe and the Baltic, expect that things will be as chaotic as they can possibly be and I am just going to have to roll with it. There were some crazy things at bingo yesterday too. Just ease on down the road... I can always make the bank deposit on Monday - only need to get it done before next Thursday because part of the bank deposit is making sure I have enough change in small bills for bingo that night.

So I am working this morning and I am working tomorrow afternoon and evening. I think I still have Sunday to myself even though I am passing on a free prime rib dinner for working tomorrow. It's going to be cold and rainy and the event place is about a 40 minute drive so I don't feel I am missing anything. I had to put the heat on today to take the chill out of the house. The weather said we might start to kiss the upper 30's at night over the weekend. That will make the tree colors start to turn. I guess I can kiss what few tomatoes I have goodbye. Hoping the cucumbers won't mind because I have alot of them.

And that's all I have to say about that said Forest Gump. Hello to the chicks I will check back later.

Last edited by happy2bme; 08-25-2017 at 09:26 AM.
Old 08-25-2017, 11:03 AM   #169  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Hi,

The intake counseling session went well. My first real therapy session is on Wednesday, Sept 6 at 1:30pm. I feel very positive no matter how this turns out. Excited about going to therapy to address several things.

Have a good weekend all.

Still accepting prayers, good vibes and thoughts.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 03:11 PM   #170  

Height: 5'7"

I am still here...it's just been one busy week!

I have read the posts and will try to remember what they said and comment:

Annie: I have been praying and I'm still praying....I believe in therapy & counseling and I believe in you. Whatever is going on, I know that you will stay under the umbrella of prayers and good thoughts and will come out stronger.

I love you lady!

Laura: It sounds like that DVD was a pretty good workout. The picture you posted looks like a very nice and serene place to sit and just glance about.

Happy: The hippy town was fun...I love people watching there. They most likely like watching me as I am so prissy and preppy! lol

When I was reading about that bear, my eyes were wide open! My DH asked me what I was reading and if everything was ok. I had a run in with a beak once in Gatlinburg. I was in the hot tub on our chalet's deck and there he was. I was terrified! I had my phone on the edge of the hot tub and called my DH to tell him to bang some pots and pans together near the front door so hopefully he would run off. As soon as he turned around to see where the noise was coming from, I was out of that hot tub and slammed the sliding glass door shut! DH heard me and step back in the front door quickly.

I called down to the rental property and told them to send a Ranger up as I was packing and we were headed out of that woods into a nice hotel on the strip in Pigeon Forge but I wasn't going outside until the sent someone with a gun so I could get the suitcases in the car and get the heck out of there.

Thanks for posting the inspiration. I'm printing it and taking it to my TOPS meeting to share.

Shad: Once you get the house finished and that dust cleaned up it will all be worth it. It looks like you were able to get some very needed and nice rain.

Ceejay: I read on FB that you slept in to 10 or 11 a.m. or something...good for you! Enjoying that retirement life I see!

I had a nice loss at TOPS last night, I lost what I gained the week before and a little more. I'm trying to hit the 65 lb loss mark next week.

I will be back on the weekend to post more.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 04:31 PM   #171  

Afternoon all. Happy Friday. I’m burnt out on the project I was doing, so I’m glad that it’s mostly complete. However, the boss has already asked me a couple questions and I had to correct something I missed when I modified a spreadsheet. I’m sure there will be more, but I just need to make it to the end of the day and then he’s out again for another three days next week. Unfortunately, he’s in a big time crunch and is quite the grump right now.

Happy – Yes, if this thread goes down to just you and me, it’ll be awfully quiet because I have nothing much to say lately. It’s all on you kiddo! == I hope your dh had a nice trip to photograph the waterfalls. Awaiting more photos on fb. == Good progress on the box project – keep it up and you’ll be done before the cold weather hits. Wait…it sounds like it already has! 30’s-40’s for lows and you had to turn on the heat!! == I hope your outdoor fundraiser isn’t rained out tomorrow. == I’ve never heard of Kuru shoes. I’ll have to check those out. -- Don’t work too hard this weekend.

Annie – I’m glad the session went well today. Too bad your next session isn’t for another couple weeks. I will keep the thoughts, prayers and vibes coming. One day at a time!

Susie – What a story about the bear! I’d probably want to get out of there too. I’m scared of raccoons and skunks roaming around, bears would send me over the top! And now there’s something I need to remember to put on my gratitude list – no skunks have been making themselves pests in our immediate area this season, knock on wood. == Good job on the loss and may the force continue to be with you to help you make your mark next week!!

Hellos to Shad and Ceejay!

--
I went to the wake for my friend’s dad last night after work, arriving just in time for the prayer service. Stayed a little bit after that and headed home again. Hawaiian pizza for dinner.

Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment to remove an old silver/amalgam filling and have it replaced with a new one, the white kind – composite or whatever they call it. Not thrilled. I’m pretty sure this will be the most “involved” dental procedure I’ve ever had.

On Sunday I’m having breakfast with my friend D. She told me she stopped seeing the guy she was dating since before the cruise. Guess I’ll get the scoop on that.

Other than that, it’s supposed to be nice weather again tomorrow, so I’ll try to get outdoors.

Okay, I’ll get this posted. My workspace is pretty sloppy right now, so I’ll take a little time to tidy up. Have a great weekend everyone.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 05:19 PM   #172  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all

Happy, I am still here. Just getting through the painting of the bathroom ceiling and then it will be the window frames and doors. After that comes the laundry and the bedroom. So much happening around the house, I'm wondering whether I should go back to work.
Good of you and Laura to keep the thread going.

Lets see, what's happening around here.
Ruger the dog has gone to the vet to have his ears looked at. He has some sort of infection in them and they are big ears so it is quite the operation to find the source. His vet seems to think he is allergic to something probably around his environment. So they will have to have the place sprayed for fleas and ticks and then maybe check on the grass seeds etc. After that, if it proves not to be the cause, we will have to examine his food. Since I make most of that, I don't think that will be it, but he may be allergic to some proteins. He doesn't tend to get itchy or scratch the ears when he is at my place, so I am picking an environmental allergy. Anyway he is off to the vet this morning and will be sedated and operated on. DS2 will pick him up this afternoon.
They don't seem to have much luck with animals at their own home. Romeo the cat was allergic to something in the yard in their old home and has improved no end since he came to mine. Right now he is beating up the cat tower and racing around the house like he has a burr under his tail.
Sunday the cat is still here and still yelling for food. However, she is drinking a lot of water and is generally getting slower and slower. I don't know how much longer I will have her for. I can see that her days are numbered but she is stubborn enough to hang on for the summer.

My tiler has hurt his back at work, so work on the laundry is somewhat stalled at the moment. Haven't heard from the builder for a couple of days but I do know he has been working in his normal job and also renovating his own home so I am not too worried about him. All he has left to do is to fit the architraves and a few small things. It's good the tiler is incapacitated because the floor in there is not fully waterproofed yet. I have to go shopping for some cabinets for in the laundry soon. I want to put in a tall cupboard that will take the vacuum cleaner and its hose, and also have some shelves in it to take linen or whatever. Then I want some overhead cupboards to take the cleaning chemicals etc. The dryer will go up on the wall and I also have to find a laundry tub and some cupboards to fit on the floor. It's never ending. I need to take some measurements and then go shopping with my neighbour who will no doubt stop me from spending too much money.

We are into spring in a few days. Seems like we haven't had winter yet apart from a brief cold snap earlier on. The garden is producing well at the moment and I am eating broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes, tomatoes, corn, lettuce and spinach regularly. In fact the night before last the only purchased component on my plate was the protein (Salmon) so I am doing okay there. I may get some peas and more corn before the weather gets too hot but in November the garden is put to bed for the summer. Just not worth trying to grow anything then as the bugs get there before I do, it's too hot for tomatoes as well.
I've cut down the hedge now. Just getting rid of the bits to go. It's been a marathon, but it is done. Now I have to poison the trunks before it sprouts again (as it has in some areas) and then I can cultivate that area. Seems I have a lot more space in the yard now. I will have to redo some of the fences, but it will all get done in time.
The Azaleas are blooming nicely in the front yard. Mind you the poor things are confused by the weather we have had and they have been spot blooming most of the year. But at least they are putting on a good show. I need to get out there and water, fertilise and mulch shortly before the hot weather hits. Hopefully we will get a rainy season this year.

What else? Not a lot. I think I am done now. I'll catch up with personals later. Have a good one.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 07:34 AM   #173  

Hello Everyone. I am posting as DH drives us to work.

The weekend was a busy one and I feel accomplished as my home office has all the paperwork put away and I can see surfaces, which need dusted.

DH was so excited to get to meet Bruce Campbell and get his autograph.

We went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner afterwards and I had a wonderful salad that had beets and asparagus in it and it was all quite tasty.

We did share a piece of Smores cheesecake with DH

It is going to be a busy work week. I am looking forward to the upcoming 3 day weekend.

I was lazy over the weekend and skipped my workouts, so tonight when I get home from work that is the priority.

I will come back later and do personals,I cant remember all that I read and when posting from the phone I cant scroll back and reread.
Old 08-28-2017, 08:37 AM   #174  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

counseling cannot come soon enough. I am a mess today. Sorry for the pity party. That is just how I feel today. I know one day at a time.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 11:06 AM   #175  
Choose your hard

Good morning ladies,

Annie - I was hopeful at your last post (before today) that perhaps you had found a tool to help work through your troubles at the moment. I am a big believer in counselling - someone objective to help us think through things and sort out what what should and what should not. Sounds like you still have a week to go yet before your real counselling starts so you can always call me if you want a sounding board. I have also found it helps to write down your feelings. I have written many letters expressing my feelings of anger, disappointment, fear, whatever was bugging me at the moment. I never send them out, always rip them up and sometimes I'm even fearful of people actually seeing what I have written - but it helps me personally as a steam valve to blow off the bottled up emotions. Sometimes too when I am at a low point, I take the opposite approach and look for the good things / blessings in my life just to refocus. I'm sorry you are a mess, I wish I could help in some way Prayers, good vibes and positive thoughts sent your way!!!

Susie - busy as ever. I'm sure you will work extra hard to get that 3 day weekend - I just hope you can enjoy it with your family and not have to devote even an extra minute to work. It's Labor Day - holiday for us laborers - let's keep it a holiday!! How nice to clean off the desk and get rid of hot spots. I didn't know Cheesecake Factory made salads. I'll bet they are as delicious as their calorie bomb entrees - but at least you can split them into more than one meal and still be satisfied. That was a really scary story about the bear and I'm used to them - I'd be frightened too There's nothing like the feeling of vulnerability when you are sitting in the hot tub and something comes lurking up !

Shad - how nice for a change that you are actually home TO ENJOY YOUR GARDEN'S BOUNTY! You were always travelling as I recall and never seemed to be home during harvest. Did you do corn this year? Ours was late blooming - the corn man's not my yard - and at peak it still wasn't as good as last year. I'm sorry to hear that Sunday the cat is in her shadow years. You saved her from death and she certainly had a wonderful life with you. I hope she can be comfortable and reign as princess for whatever time she has left. Your comment about azaleas reminds me of Memphis in the spring. Everyone has them and they were so pretty when blooming. Our lilies are blooming nicely and for the most part, the new landscaping is taking root. We are just having problems with one bush type plant. The first one had a fungus, the replacement isn't doing any better. I'm not keen on that plant anyway. I'm sure they will replace it. Sounds like the house renovations are coming along despite injuries. At least you are home to tackle everything that needs to be done and can save a few dollars by doing some of the work yourself. I had to laugh at you taking a neighbor along who would talk you out of fancy stuff We all need a partner in crime. Any plans for the open space provided by the removal of the tree? Glad you checked back in with us.

Laura - did you get your spreadsheet fixed for the boss before he left? Is it going to be a quiet week this week or will you also be rushing to make up for a long weekend? I certainly don't want to be the babbling fool if it comes down to just you and me on the thread. Do you have any special plans for the weekend?

Hi Ceejay Welcome to having a holiday when you're retired and every day is a holiday I guess you get to cook all the fixings for the Labor Day cookout since you aren't working. How are the uncles doing now that you can't visit regularly?

Posting this for now...
Old 08-28-2017, 11:30 AM   #176  

Morning all. Happy Monday.

Shad – I got tired just reading about all that needs to be done with the reno. Still a lot of decisions to make too. == Poor doggy, I hope you figure out what he’s allergic to and that the surgery goes well. Does DS2 have lawn treatments at his place that the dog and cat might be sensitive to?

Susie – Good to go into the workweek with a sense of accomplishment that tasks at home were taken care of. == I saw the photo of dh with Bruce Campbell on fb – I think he was on the tv show Burn Notice, right? I liked his character. Cool your dh got to meet him!

Annie – Be strong! I like Happy’s suggestion - write those feelings out.

Ceejay – I hope you had a lovely birthday.

Happy – Yes, I got the spreadsheet fixed and only had one more pow-wow with the boss before he finally left the office. == No special plans for the weekend. Oh wait, there’s always that one fest we go to.
==

The dentist appointment went fine. I was sufficiently numbed so there was no discomfort. The tooth feels fine, but there’s still a wee bit of soreness in the jaw.

After the appointment, I got home and changed clothes and attempted a bit of weeding out front, but the soil was dry (we’ve had no rain lately) and it was difficult to pull the weeds. I gave up after a short time and went back indoors. I felt a bit worn out and spent the rest of the day taking it easy.

Sunday I got to the farmers market and finally bought some corn. I bought two ears from a booth whose corn comes from Illinois, and two more ears from a booth whose corn comes from Michigan. We’ll have a taste test to see which we prefer. After that I met my friend D for breakfast, which was nice. The rest of the day was uneventful.

For Sunday dinner, we had grilled chicken and corn, and the corn was just delicious. Nothing like farm fresh corn.

The boss and another department member are out of the office today, so it’s quiet here and will be for the next three days. I’m past a lot of the crunch-time work, so I can breathe a bit easier now.

That’s about it for me, so I’ll get this posted.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 11:31 AM   #177  
Choose your hard

Saturday was a very dreary, cold, very rainy awful day out there. I had to go work a fundraiser at 4:30 and I REALLY REALLY didn't want to leave the house. DH (my Uber driver) also didn't want to leave the house. I tried to come up with a good enough excuse not to go but I know the president was depending on me... Nagging guilt made me go and I'm glad I did because she is not feeling well and was depending on me. It was a nice event even if they did run out of food very early on. They raised a large amount - this is the biggest fundraiser of the year. Yesterday I went into the shop after hours and ran the credit card slips through the machine. I told D we have to be more selective about who sits at the table to take money. The lady next to me was rather snippy when I told her what I needed and then she made lots of mistakes which meant I had to spend extra time yesterday adding things up and in some cases actually calling people because information was incorrectly written down or missing. I went to the shop around 5pm and didn't get out until after 7:30pm, chasing the sunset so I would not have to drive when it's dark and the deer are out on the road.

Friday I worked the thrift shop in the morning but wound up doing more running around taking care of business than cashiering. Friday night DH and I went to dinner at a local farm for Chef's Table by the chef whose cooking classes we go to. I had an appetizer of roasted beet stuff ravioli with a slaw of salad turnips, carrots, broccolini, blanched green and yellow string beans and ancient grains, DH had lamb kabobs. Then we each had a salad of fresh greens with sliced fresh peaches and blueberries with a light balsamic dressing. Dinner was roasted chicken with salted potatoes, mashed cauliflower casserole and a peach sambal - which is spices mixed with fresh peaches and chopped cashews and peanuts. Dessert was coffee with fresh peach and blueberry pie with a dollop of their vanilla lavendar homemade gellato. It was delicious. So very flavorful. I didn't like the potatoes which DH loved so I gave mine to him - take small new potatoes and boil them in a very heavily salted water - it forms a fine dustlike salt crust on the potatoes - too salty for me but DH loved them. In turn I gladly took his mashed cauliflower off his plate and enjoyed that very much. I was also surprised at the beet ravioli - I really enjoyed them. Trying hard to learn to love beets.

Sunday morning DH and I talked about taking a small trip up north to catch the dark skies and fall color. Trees are already starting to turn up this way. So mid September we are taking a 2-1/2 day getaway trip. I do hope the cats will be ok by themselves. I think I worry about them more than they need to be worried about. We also booked a weekend in November to catch a meteor shower in one of the darkest parts of the country. I think he is taking to heart my comment that we just have to bite the bullet and plan on doing things together. I am trying very hard to cut back on my volunteering for now but honestly like Saturday - the more I try to wiggle out, the more things steal my time. I have stopped working my regular shift at the store but wound up the last 3 weeks filling in for one person or another so I really didn't achieve my goal of more time for me.

Yesterday DH and I went to the casino for a while. We had a late lunch / dinner there. That was pretty much my meal for the day. DH had some leftovers while I was at the shop. I was hungry around 8pm (we ate at 3) so I had a sliced tomato with some mozzarella cheese, fresh basil and a drizzle of balsamic.

We have been eating out alot - I think it's contributing to my weight stalling. It's not that I'm eating all that much more - I am pretty much no breakfast but coffee, and one light meal and one bigger meal. I need to get back on track today taking supplements, drinking more water (I have been doing that already thanks to the new refrigerator & water dispenser) and tracking meals. Also as part of our trips, DH of course wants to take waterfall pictures but I told him I am not going to hike 6 miles in the woods like he did so he was trying to find places that are a bit more friendly on the legs. Now that it's getting chilly outside, both of us are noticing that our legs are stiffening up. I have been doing stretches when I'm in the hot tub and I am finding that is helping my flexibility. I also need to regularly get on the NuStep to build some leg strength. Just have to remember to do it and make time to make it happen. I might need to cancel the first round of yoga starting next month. There is alot going on Wednesday's and if I miss 3 or 4 sessions, it's just not worth the cost of the classes. I think I will miss one for our trip, one for a week I need to fill in at the desk for the senior center and there might be one week I have a class on Wednesday... I am starting to feel stiffer more than I ever remember before. Don't get old.

Guess that's enough babbling. I have a long list of errands to do today so I'd better get on them before the day is long gone. Have a good one people. At least it's a short week for those of you who are working.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:13 PM   #178  

Ok, back to do personals

Laura: Glad to hear that the filling replacement wasn't to bad. It is a good thing that you weren't able to finish the weeding. After any dental procedure, you should not let your head go below your heart for at least 4-6 hours afterwards.

Enjoy the quiet in the office and being able to work at what you feel like working on.

Anne: Dear Sister Friend, I am praying for you and if you want to talk please reach out to me. I care deeply about you.

Shad: It is nice that you are enjoying your garden and it's bounty.
What did you end up buying (if anything) on your shopping trip with the friend who would keep you on track?

I hope the dog does well at the vet and that your kitty can make it for a bit more time

Ceejay: I saw on FB that you celebrated a birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday!

Happy: You still sound very busy with your volunteer things. Your dinner sounded very nice.

How exciting that you have a mid September 2-1/2 day getaway trip!

OK..time to get back to work. See you all tomorrow.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:46 PM   #179  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Susie
Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Happy
I'm proud of you for saying no. And good for you in getting some boxes gone through.

Laura
How is your foot today. I've been messaging my foot every night and it feel a lot better. Enjoy the quiet in the office today.

Shad
Poor doggie. Hope the Vet can get him well. I bet you will be glad to have the renovations done.

Annie
Hope things can get sorted out. I'm with Happy on writing things down. I need to start journaling again.

-----------
Not much is happening except life. My nephew C. slid into 3rd base while playing slow pitch softball and broke his leg just above his ankle. He's been to urgent care but goes to the orthopedic tomorrow.
Looking forward to my niece coming in September.
My nephew A. came Saturday and mowed my lawn. He brought his little boys. I haven't cvlean up the mess they made playing with the toys.

They say third time is a charm so I will try once more.

Last edited by ceejay52; 08-28-2017 at 12:47 PM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:48 PM   #180  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Sorry for the typo's
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote